Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Duke is a pussy
The Under Duker Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-21-2014, 10:45 AM

[Image: undertaker23_zps9752f8fe.jpg]

March the 21st
Patient

I wake up around 10 at night to find a text message sitting on my cell. It's from Paul Heyman and I'm wondering what the chubby, Jewish bald man with the pony tail wants at this hour. Does Paul E Dangerous need a new "guy" to accompany to the ring for Wrestlemania? Is the hardcore revolution making its fifteenth comeback? Then I remember that I signed up for his new Road To X-treme wrestling show. Bah, I forgot that I even opted in for such a show. What a damn shame, I was really hoping to lace up the purple gloves, go out there, and capture my first Wrestlemania moment.

I need to get out of this damn casket. It's been days since I've had fresh water and fresh meat. Soon I will lace up the purple gloves and dig through this dirt until I have one hand sticking out of the grave. For now I must have some fun with this photo of my dead girlfriend.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Under Duker's post:
(03-23-2014), Rain (06-11-2014), Theo Pryce (03-21-2014)