Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under Duker. Ahre you kidding me?(Rp 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-21-2014, 09:58 AM

Complete darkness. Something he himself is extremely comfortable with. Something many people fear. Darkness, in ancient culture, represented the unknown. The fear of darkness represented the fear of the unknown.

The scene slowly faded into a monochrome light, and stajding there was the Beast of Berlin. In all his seven foot, over three hundred pound glory. This man was a real life, legitimate monster. Cruel. Unforgiving. Fearless. He looked into the camera. Extreme close up. The Beast spoke.

"Ze XWF hast been kind in velcoming me vith ahn interesting opponent. Baut vhat no vuone realizes ist zat I haf seen his kind before. As a matter of fact, I haf seen many men shtand across from me. Big, shmall. Violent. Men of peace. I haf looked into ze eyes of zhose foolish enough to face me und I haf demolished zhem. Piece by piece. Because I ahm ahn intrshtrument of deshtruction. I ahm Romulus Vinters."

Romulus' past achievments are shown. Flashing across the screen set to "Hell" by Disturbed. The first highlight showed the Beast of Berlin chokeslamming a man named Ace Steel through the windshield of a car. Cut to a highlight of a World Heavyweight Championship match. A powerbomb to then World Heavyweight champion, Dice_Ezail, smashing his body through the stage. Staring down at him with a sick grin, then spitting on his broken body. Gorilla press slam to another victim into a set of barbed wire ropes, and cackling. Highlight reel ends. Extreme close up.

"Under Duker. Pft. Foolish. I haf seen you. I haf studied your tapes, und I haf laughed. Zhe reason for zat is zat I find your schtick to be quite amusing.'

A light chuckle escaped the lips of The Beast.

"Zhen again, I almosht shed ein tear ahs I realized some zhing. You ahre valking around under ein facade, pretending zat you ahre ein dead mahn. Vhich means zat you vould consider yourself ein agent of darkness. You know, Under Duker, a normal mahn vould be afraid of you."

Romulus shook his head.

"Baut you maust undershtand zhat I ahm naut a normal mahn. Fear of darkness ist fear of das unknown. Und Das Beast of Berlin? He hast been around for ein very longtime. He knows many things, und vuone of zhose things ist zhat a dead man has nein chance against ein living..."

He furrowed those bushy black eyebrows and continued.

"Breathing..."

Another little chuckle as the camera panned out to show his scarred upper body. Scarred by thousands of years of battle.

"...God."

And with that, the camera just faded to black, the haunting laughter of the Beast of Berlin ringing in the background. His mission was simple. Destroy Under Duker by any means necessary. No disqualification was right up his alley.

To Be Continued

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
(03-23-2014)