Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWX Round 2
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-18-2014, 07:59 PM

FIREWORKS EXPLODE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

We return from commercial to the very anticipated handicap round of this event!

Bruce Buffer walks out and gets ready to announce round two.

He jumps up and down and screams IT'S TIME!!!

[Image: bruce_buffer_blows-85494.gif]

A few moments go by with nobody knowing what the hell do do.

Doc Hendrix: "Come on you assholes just start bringing guys out! We don't need an announcer screaming stuff at us anyway! All he was going to tell us was that this round is going to be FIVE MINUTES long. Anybody pinned or who submits during this round gets eliminated from the entire match."

The first team coming out to the ring are representatives of The Company, handpicked by team Captain Theo Pryce are, Mr. Supernova and Scorpio.

Eric Bischoff: Theo Pryce has really put his team in a hole with that first round flop by Mr. Radio.

Ted Turner: He did get a little lucky though with that dirty little beeyatch Ann Thraxx being taken out by her own teammates backstage, so this 5 on 2 has turned into 4 on 2.

Coming to the ring second is a team made up of Alexandra Callaway, Mandii Rider, Morbid Angel and Dean Moxley McGovern.

Bobby Heenan: What a bunch of weirdos. I'd hate to run into this bunch in a dark alley.

Peter Gilmour: Suck my dick, Bobby!

Cyren: My Brad Pitt penis is showing.

Bobby Heenan: I am 300% done. Fuck this place.

Heenan gets up and throws his headset down in disgust, walking away saying he'll be back after taking a shit.

A clock displays on the X-TRON and shows five minutes...

ROUND 2: 5:00
Scorpio
Mr. Supernova
- vs -
Alexandra Callaway
Morbid Angel
Mandii Rider
Dean McGovern
4 on 2 elimination

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

And finally the match starts out as the foursome chosen by Eli rushes down the ramp giving Scorpio and Mr. Supernova a quick opportunity to levy some boots on the skulls of their opponents. Alexandra Callaway and Dean Moxely McGovern are the recipients, which allows Morbid Angel and Mandii Rider to get to their feet and quickly jump to their teammates defense. Angel takes Scorpio down with a DDT and Rider irish whips Nova across the ring. Callaway gets to her feet quickly, McGovern not so much. Callaway and Rider catch Nova on the way back and deliver a double suplex.

Nova is down while Scorpio and Morbid trade blows for a second before backing off and then circling each other. Callaway helps McGovern to his feet. Scorpio makes the first move, engaging Morbid by grabbing him behind the neck, he tries to pull his head down for a knee to the face but Mandii intervenes. Scorpio quickly reacts with an elbow to Mandii’s temple and instead pushes Morbid backwards and into the ropes. Scorpio charges Morbid and hit’s him with a clotheslines that sends him over the top rope. While Mandii is still momentarily dazed from the elbow show Scorpio closes in and delivers an eye gouge, followed by a clothesline.

Turner: Scorpio is handing out hot beatings like they're triple stacks, Eric.

Bischoff: Good one, Ted. Good one.

McGovern and Callaway quickly are trading chops to Nova in the corner. Nova looks up and see’s Scorpio eyeing up both McGovern and Calloway...

AAOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Nova quickly grabs McGovern and Callaway by their shirts and pulls them in close and then with his momentum pushes them backwards into a charging Scorpio.

DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!!!

Scorpio and Nova each go for a pin….

1…..1…..

2….2…..

Broken up!!!

Mandii got in there at the last second to break up Nova’s pin attempt on Callaway while Morbid pulled Scorpio off of McGovern and pulls him out of the ring. Nova is now outnumbered 3 to 1 while Morbid starts going to town on Scorpio. DDT followed by a German Suplex.

The ref is shouting and swearing at Morbid Angel to get back in the ring while he starts counting to 10.

Jim Ross: This referee is nuts! I wouldn't slap his red headed step child in front of him.

Booker T: Oh mah goodness!

Nova is quickly back to his feet back to his feet and nails McGovern with an uppercut that is quickly followed up with DDT. McGovern goes down hard grabbing at his head. Before Calloway can react Nova delivers a chope to the chest and then whips her into the corner…..SPLASH!!! Callaway bounces off the turnbuckles and falls face first to the mat. Before Nova can turn around he is put down by an axe kick to the back of the head by Mandii Rider. Morbid Angel finally back in the ring, lifts up Nova high into the air….he spins around….

SITDOWN POWERBOMB!!

Cover….

1….

2….

Diving save by Scorpio! Scorpio back up to his feet starts pounding his chest. Mandi attempts a clothesline but Scorpio sees it and instead delivers a drop kick that sends both wrestlers to the mat. While Scorpio is on the mat Morbid Angel hits him with a leg drop. As Morbid gets up Nova comes out of nowhere with a cross body block that takes Morbid Angel and Mandii both out. As Scorpio turns around he is met by Callaway who was waiting for him…

CHOKESLAM!!!

Callaway with the cover…

1….

2….

KICKOUT!!! Callaway starts punching Scorpio repeatedly in the face.

Meanwhile McGovern smiles at his opponent while he is working his way back to his feet, Nova stares at his slowly ascending opponent while trying to decide what to do next. Nova moves in and goes for a grapple but is countered by a toe drop from McGovern. Callaway turns her attention from Scorpio to Nova, she goes to grab him by the hair but McGovern shoves her and tells her he’s got this. Callaway backs away and lets McGovern do his thing.

Jesse The Body: Punch that in his queer face, Callaway!

McMahon: Oh for the love of... SHUT UP JESSE!

Nova slowly gets to his feet…FAMEASSER!!!! McGovern put Mr. Supvernova down with a Fameasser and he points for Callaway to make the pin, which she happily obliges…

1….

2….

SHOULDER UP!!!

As Scorpio finally gets to his feet Mandii grabs him by the arm and throws him into the corner and immediately starts delivering repeated blows to Scorpio’s mid section.

One….

Two….

Three….

Four….

Four blows to Scorpio’s abdomen. Scorpio goes down grabbing at his side. Mandii climbs up the turnbuckle and leaps off….

Taz: DOGE SPLASH!!!!

JBL: Frog, you tanned idiot.

Mandii doesn’t even bother with a cover this time instead she lifts Nova up…UPPER CUT!!!!

Nova with a devastating Upper Cut that split’s Mandii’s chin open, blood is pouring out of it. Her scream catches the attention of her team mates who quickly close on Nova likes wolves pouncing on their prey.

Nova shoves McGovern away….DDT to Morbid Angel and then back up to face Callaway but before he can set his sights on her a spinning heel kick sends Nova spinning and down to the mat, she moves in quickly for a cover.

1……..

2…..

SAVE!!!!

Turner: Scorpio on the spot. Another save by the master of the face paint. We should have had this guy in WCW, Eric.

Bischoff: He looks like a drag queen, I’m not sure what you are so impressed with.

Scorpio pulls Callaway up by her long hair and then destroys her with a mucus filled snot rocket that covers the entire left side of her face. Scorpio backs up giving himself space for a spear….he stomps his feet….

He charges…..

SPEAR!!!!

Edge: Spear! Spear!

Goldberg: Who's next? When's my nigga Dim coming out?

Wow everybody is joining in the special guest commentator pool today!

Morbid lifts a battered Nova up by his neck, hooks the head….

Nova counters an attempted DDT by lifting Angel up and then delivering a body slam. Nova follows it up with a knee drop to Morbid’s face. Nova then walks over, grabs Morbid by the ankles and then…Figure Four Leg Lock which he locks in….for the moment.

McGovern gets down and starts biting at Nova’s neck forcing Nova to break the hold.

Morbid crawls to the ropes while McGovern is still trying to bite at Nova’s neck.

Captain Picard: This referee sure is letting a lot of bullshit fly. Disqualifications are supposed to be in play here. If this was happening back on "Shove It Into Space" my men would have been on top of things like this.

Mike Tyson: It's just a little nibble. Ain't no thang, cracka.

Dean continues taking big bites out of Nova's neck. On the other side of the ring Callaway lifts up Scorpio who is still dazed from the vicious spear he received and with the help of Mandii Rider hits Scorpio with a devastated spinning heel kick and spinning facebuster combo. Mandii falls on top of Scorpio for the cover….

1….

2…..

Nova with the save this time, flying onto the scene just in the nick of time.

Mandii and Callaway look devastated that they were unable to eliminate Scorpio there. McGovern is also back to his feet and he quickly rushes Nova….

SEEING STARS!!!(RKO)

Nova back to his feet, Scorpio as well and the two men are staring across the ring at Morbid Angel, Mandii Rider and Alexandra Callaway. Everyone charges each other and everybody continues brawling which quickly results in Rider and Callaway double teaming Supernova while Scorpio battles Morbid Angel into the corner.

Crimson Dong: Need dat puss. We down to final minute!

JBL: You hear that, Nova and Scorpio? The Dong is telling you to pin the women!

The clock on this second round of action quickly dwindles down...

60 seconds...

Still no eliminations! How the hell have Scorpio and Supernova managed to survive this long?

Scorpio Irish whips Morbid across the ring and causes him to smash right into Callaway and Rider who were working Nova into a bloody mess. Morbid inadvertently cracked heads with Callaway and sent her stumbling out of the ring, crashing at ringside. Rider was knocked to the canvas wish Angel falling on top of her. She shoves him off and gets up only to receive a running dropkick from Scorpio that sends Rider through the ropes to the outside!

With both of the women outside of the ring, Crimson Dong's advice cannot be followed.

Dean McGovern starts to get to his feet and charges Scorpio who rolls out of the way just as Morbid Angel was also getting up to charge him. Dean and Angel collide!

Supernova rolls Morbid Angel up in a small package pin as Scorpio rolls Dean up in a school boy (lol)! The ref dives down to count both pins!

...THREE!!!!!
THREEEEEEEE!!!!

Joy Styles: OH MY FUCKING GOD ALMIGHTY!

Booker T: Dean and Morbid Angel are out this bitch!

The fans can't believe this shit!

Fans: Holy shit! Holy shit!

Here were originally walked into Round Two thinking Eli James' team would have a huge advantage and easily dispose of Scorpio and Nova... but instead we're 4 and a half minutes into this round and two of Eli's are the ones eliminated?

TIMER: 4:32 and counting...

As soon as the clock hits 5 minutes, this round is over and the remaining participants WILL cross over into the next round!

Callaway slides into the ring and spins Nova around... Bow to the Queen (Split legged pedigree)!

Joey Ryan: "I wouldn't mind bowing to that queen myself." *eyebrow wiggle, mustache caress*

Callaway goes for the cover...

...Scorpio is right there to kick her in the head and break it up!

Scorpio looks to the clock and quickly yanks Callaway up to her feet to deliver...

BLAST! What a sickening big boot to the back of Scorpio's head from Mandii Rider! Scorpio falls forward into Callaway who sets him up for Malicious Intent (Crucifix Powerbomb)! She is taking her time with the move and checking the clock. A good fifteen seconds left and it seems to be a pretty slow moving clock on top of that!

Meanwhile, Mandii rips Supernova up from the canvas and... CRACK HEAD! CRACK HEAD!

Jesse The Body: She just nailed that vertebreaker flawlessly. Stick a fork in Nova. He's done.

Mandii covers Nova and the ref counts...

... just as Alexandra Callaway proceeds to deliver her Malicious Intent to Scorpio... but wait! He breaks free and with his momentum hits the ropes!

Scorpio bounces off the ropes and nails Callaway in the face with the most dangerous weapon at his disposal, his DICK OF DOOM! SHE GOES DOWN HARD!!!!!

Scorpio sees the pin happening on his partner and leaps!!!

...THREE!!!!
...Scorpio's too late!
Mandii rolls out of the way just after the three and lets Scorpio splash right down onto the eliminated Nova. She grabs Scorpio's arm and smashes her foot down into his shoulder! She pulls his arm into position and locks it in! THE ARM RIPPER! (armbar but she stands up and puts her foot on the shoulder of the opponent going to dislocate)

There's only FIVE SECONDS left on the clock but the pain is incredible! Mandii looks possessed as she wrenches on that arm with all her might!

Scorpio holds out for a couple seconds before reaching out and... and... and...

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSSScorpio is tapping! He's tapping out!

The referee is waving it off and telling Mandii the time is up! The referee tries to look for Bruce Buffer but then remembers what happened to him earlier so the ref just grabs the mic...

Referee: The timer hit zero before Scorpio tapped. He's still in the match and proceeds to round three!

The fans applaud this amazing feat but Mandii Rider is disgusted with this decision! She grabs the same arm she had already been working on and yanks it up while she steps all her weight onto the side of Scorpio's face! She takes her foot and smashes it down across his face so hard that it rips him open! Blood starts seeping out and mixing with his face paint to make a very disturbing scene as Mandii and Anexandra both stomp away again and again on his face.

Jim Ross: What an unbelievable performance by Mandii Rider, saving the entire round after her team began to crumble at the seams!

Booker T: Don't forget about Callaway! Look at her stompin that boy yo!

Joey Ryan: Oh I didn't... I'd still like to offer Ally a mustache ride.

Jim Ross: You do that and I bet she slaps you across that face faster than Vince McMahon fucks me in the ass again every time I let my guard down. That prick.

Survivors of round 2, moving on to round 3: Alexandra Callaway, Mandii Rider & Scorpio

Dog The Bounty Hunter: "That Mandii Rider is the kind of bad ass bitch we need riding with us when we go collecting scum bag Mexicans."

In the ring, Mandii and Alexandra stand tall, both hurting and using this time to catch their breath as they lean on the ropes. Officials are checking on Scorpio and it looks like the wound on the side of his head won't stop bleeding. The referee grabs the mic.

Ref: As you all know, the next round is an elimination FIRST BLOOD round. We find it highly unlikely that the bleeding from Scorpio's head will stop in time for this round which is starting in just a few moments, so therefore with the power vested in me by the state of Alabama, I now pronounce Scorpio ELIMINATED FROM THIS MATCH!

The fans let out a mixed reaction as Mandii and Alexandra nod their heads in approval at this announcement. The fans may not like it, but Rider found a way to eliminate the enemy even after the buzzer had sounded!

Survivors of round 2, moving on to round 3: Alexandra Callaway & Mandii Rider

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 15 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-18-2014), Christine Nash (03-19-2014), Clean Lucena (03-18-2014), Dean Moxley McGovern (03-23-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-19-2014), John Austin (03-19-2014), Julian Martin (03-19-2014), Liz Hathaway (03-19-2014), Mandii Rider (03-18-2014), Morbid Angel (03-18-2014), Scorpio (03-18-2014), Sid Feder (03-20-2014), Theo Pryce (03-19-2014), Tri Bute (03-18-2014), Vincent Kane (03-18-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-18-2014, 08:46 PM

"Well, that was fun!!"

OOC: WOW.. I made it to round 3! I was figuring I'd be out in 2.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-19-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-18-2014, 08:59 PM

"Theo! We are boned. We're going to get raped. If Cally here beat Nova we have no chance.

On a different note, Cally can I see your nipples?"
[-] The following 2 users Like SwagMire's post:
Julian Martin (03-19-2014), Liz Hathaway (03-19-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-18-2014, 11:21 PM

"No."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post