Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
The Greatest Stories Ever Told
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 10:47 AM

"Listen up you motha' fuckin' bitches. You think you can handle me and my team? Better think again! You all come up with these cute little phrases as if you were polishing up a diamond to present your woman for a gift.. but all I see is bullshit... literally. You want to pretend as if you had the victor already, but have you ever stepped in the ring with me? No. You haven't stepped in the ring with any of us as a team, and that should fucking scare the hell out of you.. instead... you like to keep hell inside like holding a nice long shit to get some sort of sympathy from someone. You won't get any from me.. not from this King... you'll get the biggest ass whoopin' you've ever experienced! Don't try to come at me with all this fancy ass garbage.

Do me.. do US.. a fucking favor and just shut up. Just.. Shut.. The Fuck.. Up. The more you talk.. every last one of ya.. the more humorous you are to us and the less tough you actually are. Let's look at these idiots Theo Pryce thinks is going to beat us, shall we?

Mr. Supernova. I'll give him some credit. The man and the Television Title was one. Whenever you mentioned the Television Title, people's first thought would go to Supernova. Not just that, but he moved his way to the Black Circle. Speaking on the Black Circle, let me speak about those boys real quick... and then I'll get back to Supernova.

The Black Circle. Shane turned his back on all of you. He turned his back on John Madison, NAZI, Supernova, Theo Pryce, and whoever else they fucking had. I don't really remember nor do I give two fucks. Before Theo did his turning on the Black Circle.. before Supernova joined Theo.. Shane turned his back on all of you and for what? Two dip shits who came in, and got fired by who? Me. Me. Me, mother fuckers. I got here and all I heard was, "watch out for the Black Circle, don't get on their bad side", "the Black circle is elite", "I wish Shane would leave", and on and on these complaints went down. They eventually reached my ear. I ended up in a Chamber match and lost to Luca. Luca is a tough guy, but how did I lose? John.. Fucking.. Madison. The Black Circle. What then? Johnny asked me to join the Black Circle and I did, in some manner. I was with them and did my own thing because like I've said all along.. my purpose.... MY FUCKING PURPOSE.. OPEN YOUR DAMN EARS... IS TO PREACH THE MESSAGE OF THE ALMIGHTY! I preached it, built my own group to accomplish this goal, and still worked alongside The Black Circle. All these idiots thought I was with them this whole time... but as you see now.. you were wrong. You were wrong because you failed to actually hear what I say and watch what I do. My message and my actions line up. I used them to preach the message.. I used them to usher in judgment slowly on a lot of people. When it was time, I said goodbye and then my plan was beginning to take place. These people who hated the Black Circle and Shane got a chance to get what they wanted. It came down to a Shove It Show... Shane verses The Administrator. Every eye was glued to see who was going to take over the XWF and rule this place. Some hoped would continue his reign.. and the rest were hoping for a chance in The Administrator. I pissed on Shane and took his head off. I pissed on Etched and kicked their ass. I pissed on The Administrator and took his head off. I became the owner and all of you in the XWF were stunned.. yet unsatisfied. We want change.. just not Eli. I'm not going to baby powder your ass and kiss you goodnight... I'm going to bring about change.. GOOD WHOLESOME CHANGE. Did you want it? No. You, within your damn hearts, would have wished Shane was back instead of Eli James. This 's brain returns... in the form of the return of Weapon:Ashen. Theo and Supernova leave the Black Circle. Sebastian Duke rejoined the Black Circle. Now I ask this... Theo and Supernova have on their side Weapon:Ashen, with 's mind.. and Sebastian Duke. You have to ask can you boys go exist? Will Duke strike revenge for the Black Circle and beat the shit out of Ashen, Theo, and Supernova? Will Ashen's obsession to end me overtake the unity of the team? Will Theo and Supernova turn their back on all of you when they need you the most because it is in their best interest?

Back to you Mr. Supernova. Can you trust people on your team? Did Theo bring you with him to help him... or will he eventually turn on you like he did the other Black Circle members?

Cam Lang. Holy Shit. This boy comes in with two other idiots calling themselves the EXTREME REVOLUTION. They are going to end and the Black Circle! Where the hell is Troy Turner? Oh, he fucking left because he realized he was going to get his ass kicked. Where did LJ Havok go? Oh, he ran to me for salvation and then I kicked his ass... he disappeared... he said a few words about coming after me and where the hell is he? A fucking light bulb hit his mind and realized he should just leave too. Cam returns and the first things out of his mouth are directed towards me. Cam... wake the fuck up. Every idea you've brought up in this company.. every dream you had has been wiped by my ass because you and whoever you had with you couldn't get the job done. Take my name out of your mouth before you make yourself even more ignorant than you already are.

Dr. Zero. This Chicken Headed idiot, also apart of Stevie Tyler, is a bit crazier than one would think. It's not about coming up with the usual jokes to tell you.. but its about pointing out the fucking obvious and asking questions, so... you have a Chicken Head. People who are afraid are called Chickens. Men kill and then eat Chickens. Why.. did you pick.. of all heads you could have... a chicken? Is it because you really are afraid? Is it because you really wish some man would come along and end your pathetic little world? You won the Lottery because of a partner.. that's all. Go fry yourself so your team actually can get something out of you. Maybe Cam Lang can water you with his salty tears for flavor.

Scorpio. I sense you dressing up.. so you can Duke can do [Image: tumblr_mlu126klA21ry6msio1_250.gif]

Titan"The Senator" John Samuels. This guy returns to the XWF with red over his face and tries to be some powerful force. When he realizes it isn't working and he's just getting laughed at.. he reveals himself as "The Senator" John Samuels. This fucktard opens his mouth at me and makes fun of all my words. How about you stop pretending.. be a man.. and be who you really are... someone who doesn't belong here. Go join Stevie Tyler in the unemployment line, cash your damn check, and go sit on the couch and play some twelve year old in Halo or Call of Duty... don't forget your microphone so you can cuss out little boys because they killed your sorry ass.

Weapon:Ashen. Oh, don't worry.. I'm saving you for last.. bitch.

Sebastian Duke. You're suppose to be this Lord of Darkness... the Evil Dark Lord.. and yet you become John Madison's bitch.. he kicks you out.. you vow to end him... you end up becoming his bitch again.. and now when its time to choose sides.. John and NAZI do the smart thing and just stay out of it.. yet you become Theo's bitch. I sense there's a theme with you.

Michael McBride. Oi, the eye-reesh-mon comin' to do some damage. Sorry, Mikey.. but there's no four-leaf clovers around this match so I hope you aren't hoping for some magical luck. What you should know by now is your going to get your ass kicked, even if you are Irish... or Scottish.. well who gives a fuck.

John Austin. The coward I've already talked about in the past. He wants Eli James to end. You know what his game plan is? After I win in a match.. and get attacked... he comes in... attacks me some more.. cashes in a briefcase.. pins me.. and LEAVES. Talk about a strong-willed.. bold mother fucker. I tell ya.. smart choice there Theo. He's one of those guys that would hide a walkie-talkie in a room.. talk shit about ya.. and he'll be far..far away.

Smoke Man. Go away. No one gives two cents about your sorry ass.

Mr. Radio. Wow, this team has two spacemen. Oh, fuck. We're in trouble. And one of them is named RADIO.. an Earthly creation. Fuck this shit. The truth be told, Lucena is going to kick your ass... become the New United States Champion.. and he's going to party listening to music on HIS RADIO.

Andrew Morrison. If you just want to rewind and playback what I said about John Austin, minus the briefcase and match thing, then you already know my feelings about you. Loser.

Swaggy SwagMire. Perfect. A troll, err, a hobbit, err, a life-sized barbie doll. You're so obsessed with this other weird shit that I just have to wonder why the hell are you even in the XWF? You don't like fighting it seems.. all you wanna do is rape guys.. fuck guys.. and have sexual pleasure from anything you can get hold of like Shane 's head. By the way, Ashen, I'd watch out for this guy. He may go after you since you are apart of Shane .. in some strange way.
[Image: tumblr_mo7gpdV0r41rxv5kvo1_250.gif]

Liz Hathaway. Is she good at anything other than... ya know.. I hope you show up.

The Professional. All about money, huh? Hire this guy to do anything. I guess Theo was desperate to give this guy a chance and pay him money. Yo, Swaggy.... here's another guy for you.. and he's for hire.

Christine Nash. Go back to cheerleading or looking pretty. I wouldn't show up if I were you.. not that you gave any advantage to Theo's side anyway... unless you and Liz just helped them release some tension. Kudos Theo.

Theo Pryce. I must ask Theo.. did you really think your team was better than mine? Yeah, your team talks more but what horseshit it is. You know, in some strange world we could have worked together but you're so fucking blind it wouldn't have done much. You have money. Congrats. You are the King of the XWF. Impressive. Other than that, you mine as well have lived in some hole you hired the Professional to dig because everything else about you doesn't do much. It doesn't do much for your team.. for your career.. for your future.. nothing. Without money.. without the crown.. I see a meaningless little man who wishes he could swing on the monkey bars. Understand Theo.. I'm coming for you.. and I'm sure you're coming for me. I hope you're ready for what I'm bringing. You've ever faced a man like me.. prepare for the unknown bitch.

Now, I circle back to the one piece of shit that seems to be focusing in on me.. Weapon:Ashen. I hope you come after me. Then I can say I not only killed Shane , but I killed him AGAIN.. on top of the great and powerful Ashen. If you could just listen.. I'm not like any other man you've ever faced either. Listen to 's brain.. be smart Ashen. Don't be vanished for good. Do the right thing for yourself and run away. You may be seen as a fucking coward but at least you'll still be seen. You'll still be able to carry on a conversation with someone.. you'll still be able to be apart of Street Fighter.. hell... you may even get to be a character in the game.. but if you continue on the path we're going down... only one of us is going to remain. Don't do it. I tell you this because I want to see you remain. I tell you this because someone out there may need you. Don't be foolish. Don't come and call me out unless you're ready to die... unless you're ready to disappear from this world never to be heard from again. Just don't.

What was in that baptism water that I swallowed by accident? I had a strange dream talking to all the opponents my team and I will be fighting. Time to get ready. I hope no one else drank that water.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Lazarus (03-16-2014), Theo Pryce (03-16-2014)