Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
A Message of Truth
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2014, 08:21 AM

The beautiful hot sun is out on a nice warm day. Some would think no danger is around or no evil is lurking. It's just perfect. Families are packing for a special picnic.. some college students are making a beer run and going to the lake.. nothing bad in sight. Eli decides to use this day, just within a day of a big XWF battle, to get on his Harley Davidson with a few of his friends and ride off into the mountains. Once there, he walks around with a friend of his recording the beautiful scenery that hardly can be captured by video or pictures.

"This mountain is somethin' to behold. Ya know.. I heard what's being said..

Isn't this cute? A prophecy come true. The only things people can say to me are the things that have already been said. Is this the best you boys can do? Ya talk the same old tales and try to push it through peoples ears so they believe the lies. John Samuels comes out and tries his toughest to sound like he has an agenda against me. Poor kid wants to pretend to be me...

Do ya like pretending because none of the other kids let you play hide-n-go-seek with 'em? Do ya like being someone else for a short while since no one really cares about who you are? Kids pretend to be someone else because it gets them out of reality just for a bit. Some pretend to be their hero, and others pretend simply be something other than themselves.

Enters John Samuels.

The young boy who wishes he could be me. The young little child that wishes he could go back to his past and fix everything that's wrong with him. This is a man that suites Theo and the Network's team just fine. A team of pretenders.. a team that like to live in a fictional world.. a team of cowards. Ya know, Johnny boy, you remind me of the ugly duckling who just tried and tried to fit in. You went with the flow and joined up with Theo instead of having a backbone to stand strong for truth. But I figure you didn't have a backbone anyway... just a spineless jellyfish that's there. That's all ya are Johnny boy.. you're just there. Lost in the shuffle. In a sky full of stars.. you're the dirt that no one pays attention to.

There once was a man dressed in red and tried to be the scary boogie man. His name? Titan. We find out it was Johnny.

Ya see.. Johnny has a repetitive nature on pretending to be someone else. The scary red man known as Titan.. and now ya wanna be me. Only you are facing a man who isn't tryin' to pretend.. you are facing a team that is about to bring reality to every.. last.. one of ya. I'm not gonna pretend and tell ya everything is gonna be just fine. I'm not gonna be a coward and put others in battle without myself leading the charge. This is why I don't belong with Theo or his group. This is why I have the people I have. We are fearless. We are united. We are the ones to send you all into a wave of reality and push away your pretending games.

The clouds change but remain the same substance. I change in many forms but am still the same one who presents the truth. You want to die in your sins, then that's fine. It doesn't bother me. It's your ignorant decision. Die in your sins and pretend that everything is gonna be just fine...

I am a mystery.

I am someone beyond the grave that death cannot touch.

This is why everyone likes to bring me into their world.. makin' fun of the unknown.. but it'll never happen. I'm not.. apart.. of this world. I'm sent from somewhere higher.

I quote Scripture and everyone gets a lightbulb... "Eli is a Christian! Let's bash God, Jesus, and the Holy Word! That'll get him." That is a fool talkin'. It's a fool that does not hear what I say or see what I do. I do not label myself within a religion this world has known. It's not about Christianity and Jesus... it's not about Muhammad and Islam... it's not about Buddha and Buddhism... it's not about Hinduism, New Age, Scientology, Jehovah Witness, or any other claim this world has offered as the truth. It was never about proclaiming any of that. It was about proclaiming the truth. It's about showing how this world is and tryin' to correct those who would listen. Instead of listening and grasping my words.. you wanna lock me in your own world and bring me down to your level... what fools. My message has never been what you twist my words to mean. You can say all ya want about me, but actions speak louder than words.. and let's look at my actions.

I came in preaching the same message I preach today. I haven't been a wayward son or flip-flopped into some new truth I've stumbled upon like others. My truth and belief has been stable, even when people come up with some bright idea to attack me. People come sayin' Eli is a false prophet.. Eli speaks lies.. and each time I ask you to show me... speechless. Your words no longer make sounds. You're frozen in time. You want to be right so bad, but when called out you are a deer in headlights.

I came in tellin' everyone it's not about gold.. it's not about championships.. it's not about titles. I told you all it was about spreading the message, and to give grace to those who find the apple of Almighty's eye and to those who ignore His voice... let judgment come. You call me a liar. I win the United States Championship. I win the Tag Team Titles. I win the European Title. I win the UFO title and change it to the Ark of the Covenant Title. And what happened to show my words line up with my message? I gave up my half of the Tag Team Title to Mystica. I gave the European Title to Amos. I gave the Ark of the Covenant Title to Lazarus and Morbid Angel. I gave the opportunity for a rematch to John Austin for the United States Title to The Congregation. You people place so much energy and time on material possessions that it sickens me. You spend your life on earning money to buy things that rust away... things that are old the next day... and when the next new thing comes.. your eyes grow big.. your desires grow.. and lust.. you covet.. you go after the next thing. Your cycle goes on and on. You're never satisfied. You never get rest. You'd rather hold onto somethin' that can burn away in your hand and turn to ash than to hold onto words that have eternal value. You want the now instead of the future. You are impatient. You are a wicked world. I have come to bring you grace and mercy.. and in return you've mocked me. You forced my hand of judgment to come sooner... but instead of ending it all for you... I still show mercy and grace. You all should be on your hands and knees thanking me for saving your earthly lives. You should be running around with joy in your heart and a song in your heart of how great the Almighty has been to ya. You turn away so quickly. How unstable you all are!! And ya wonder why I'm here sayin' the things I say. You live like the short statement given by Jack Nicholson's fictional character in A Few Good Men... "You can't handle the truth!" You really can't. I bring you truth, and you step on it like it was a piece of paper stuck to your shoe. You pretend there is no truth so you get to do as you please... why.. if there's no truth then everything is up for grabs.. there's no judgment at the end.. survive and that's all that matters.

You don't believe in a God? Heh. Don't look behind my eyes or your whole world would fall. Your life would shatter. You would be a lost puppy. I may be a lot of things, but there's a lot I'm not.. and you boys can't seem to figure out which I'm not. I'll tell ya what I'm not... everything you wish I was.. crazy, insane, liar, a false prophet, a wild man.. I am who I am.

Everyone's attention slowly moved away from me... it was put on Shane and The Administrator. People started to pick sides. Down with some said.. We Need change said others. Everyone's eyes were glued to see what was going to happen. Shane did what I knew he would do, but the Black Circle was blind and kept him too close. He tried to begin a new group.. then.. they all disappeared. Shane was beheaded because he deserved it. His actions begged for it. His sins found him .. and your sins ALWAYS find out... all ya gotta do is wait and see. Then, people cheered.. The Administrator had done it.. the Network is going to be the sole owner.. then.. the Administrator's sins found him out and I brought judgment down. Change came. Did you all complain? Of course you did. It's who you are.. complainers! You unstable world!

You're like the man standing at the bottom of Mount Everest while another is reaching the top.

You're like a man who easily mistakes the noise of pain for cheers.

Silence should be your language. Instead, your language is lies. It's mumbling. It's chaos without much meaning. You deserve what's comin'. When everything has been laid out on the table.. you'll remember me. You'll wish you listened. No more chances will be given at that time.. you will be like The Administrator... gone. And Shane ... heh.. Shane.. Weapon:Ashen.. whatever you want to call yourself.. it doesn't matter. You came back for me.. didn't ya? You came back to end me and bring revenge to me.. you came because my words had reached your ears. I don't call anyone out without a reason... and it's not yet time for you to know that reason. You just have to think.. was it bait for something bigger? I'll let you wonder about that, Ashen.

Your whole world of sunny days is drawing to an end.

Your world of material lust is going to disappear.

You are temporary.. and yet I am eternal. Allow my words to hit your hearts and end your pathetic lives. Become something of value. Become apart of a purpose.

Why should you, right? One day you'll run with purpose and the next... looking with hollow eyes.

This is not a Revolution. This is not a 'rise' to take over. This is somethin' you just won't understand because of your corrupted minds and shaky speech.

You all think you're going to win... are ya? If we get pinned.. if we submit.. if we bleed.. if the announcer makes mention of Theo's team a victor... did ya actually win? Hehe. I lost in a War Games fight and people leaped for joy.. Eli has been stopped... and yet here we are... I'm the Owner and now another man.. another team.. is tryin' to stop my message once again. So let me ask ya.. do ya really think you can beat me?

Remember... actions.. speak louder.. than words. I think my actions have spoken a lot more than your squeaky voices.

Enjoy pretending... enjoy your magical land... reality is comin'.

Following Eli's speech towards the XWF, more specifically Theo's team, he continues to walk around and observes everything in nature. It gives him an idea...

Eli rides back and decides to put together individual packages for his team... giving them an invite to join him before the day of the big match.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(03-21-2014), AlexandraCallaway (03-15-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-15-2014), Christine Nash (03-15-2014), Theo Pryce (03-15-2014)