Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Answers
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-15-2014, 03:19 AM

Wind hit the sides of the blue truck I found myself in. I was still shaking off the feeling of being weak as my eyes followed after the yellow lines that seemed to never end. I let my head rest on the window before allowing my eyes to close. I could feel every bump, every dip, and every useless glance that would be sent my way by this man. I opened my eyes and looked over at him, annoyingly.

What are you?

Pardon?

You aren't human, you aren't a Siren, what are you.

He looked over the road, a smile crossed his face. I rolled my eyes looking out of the window and closing my eyes once more. I would never say it allowed, in fact, I hadn't thought about it until now, but I was starting to not care what happens down the road. I was locked in battle, I could never escape it. I had never really thought about it up to this point, but, what life could I ever live after all this was over? I had my job, but other than that, what did I really have. This war for humans would surely kill me, or turn me into a monster, I don't want to live like that.

Demigod.

Excuse me?

I'm a demigod, I died in a battle at the young age of 19 and was sent back to earth. Like you, I had to play a part for Helen but my part was not as big as yours. Also like you, I did nothing of what she told me. I was removed from her kingdom and sent out into the world I hadn't seen for centuries.

How did you meet Faline?

A smile crossed his face, it was a smile I had seen on the face of many men, my brother, Damien, even Zak at one point. He loved her...

Faline helped me learn ways here. She saved me from a life of pain and loneliness.

You love her.

I do, but like humans and Sirens, we are frowned upon. I am seen higher than a Siren and in that, Helen was unhappy with the relationship.

So? Not her life...How did she find out?

He smiled and pulled into a small restaurant before turning the key. He looked to me, still smiling, and nodded his head to the door.

She's waiting for you.

I rolled my eyes and with a sigh I opened the door. Once out, he started the truck back up and was off. I closed my eyes, letting in a breath, and turned to the door. Walking in there were only two tables with people at them, one with a couple, and the other with a girl in sunglasses. I walked over to her table and sat down, putting my hands on the table. For a moment she looked over the menu before speaking.

[Image: photo_zps89e9ecd8.jpg]

Mandii?

Faline?

I prefer Lainey, so you are the bitch that is ruining my sisters quest to destroy pretty much the whole world. That's really cute considering what you look like.

She smiled, peeking from her sunglasses. I bit my bottom lip, trying to not speak. She sat back and pulled the sunglasses over her head.

What? Cat have your tongue or did Kaleb shoot it off? From what I've seen and been told you are a very big talker and I'm not seeing that side of you. You want my help, you want to defeat my sister, why the hell would I help someone go against what I see should happen to the world? I don't see the useless humans doing anything to help anyone, and the only way you are remembered is by being on tv swinging naked on a wrecking ball and taking a piss in a mop bucket. Why shouldn't I just turn you away and watch them fry?

Because they are not all like that.

Oh blah blah. I've heard that so many times already. Humans are useless, they care only for themselves and no one else. I think things would be so much better without them. In fact, I would love to watch you kill them all considering you are to have this great power. Maybe I should help you turn so you can pop the head off all the ones you love, it would be a great show.

Ok listen bitch.

No, you listen bitch. I've walked around here long enough to see what goes on. I watch all the crap humans do daily and to be honest, they are just fucking things up for me with each breath they all take. Face it, you don't give a damn about the humans, you only care about your family and blah blah blah.

I rolled my eyes. My body was becoming hot, something I had to controll before making a scene in the middle of a restaurant. Lainey smiled and pulled herself up to the table, almost satisfied with seeing the anger on my face.

I'm not going to help you princess so you and your misfit army can kiss my left ass cheek.

So you are going to allow Helen to kill off everyone but Sirens?

You can cut the crap, Helen only wants the humans out of the way.

Is that what she told you?

My eyes watched as Laineys expression changed. She leaned back once again and looked me dead on.

She said I have the power to kill everything and anything I wanted. She doesn't just wants the humans gone, she wants everything gone so she can repopulate with Sirens only.

The more you lie, the uglier you get.

Ok listen here you brown haired barbie brat, have you really been listening to your sister this whole time? So you belive she is really going to do what she told you she would? If you can really sit there and believe that she won't lie to your face to get what she wants you are as stupid as the rest of the people she has already blinded.

Anger ran in her face, her body motions made it seem like she was uneasy, and the way she looked at me was different from before. As she began to bite on her bottom lip, the waiter came by. Lainey put her hand up before looking over at him and watching him leave.

Why should I care if she wants to kill of everything but Sirens?

I pushed back in the seat before letting my head rest on the back of it. I let a sigh come from my lips before smiling. I remembered what Kaleb had said in the truck on the way here, he loved her but that smile said a little more.

It means she would try to have Kaleb killed.

He can't be killed.
[/col[color=#FF1493]or]
Are you willing to bet his life on that? I know Helen is.

The anger faded to worry on her face. A smiled crossed my lips as I moved closer to the table.

Please, all I ask is a little insight on what I should do, or even what to expect.

She looked down at the table, trying to compose words. I looked at her and watched as her head rose up.

The group you have now, it isn't a coincidence who you have fighting with you.

What do you mean?

I mean each of the girls you have on your side has extra power to them. For instance, you, you fight harder when you believe you are not only a monster but think about what is at stake for you. It causes your body to run with heat, that isn't just due to you being part of the original bloodline of birds. You have the strenght of fire, it means that the hotter you get, the more power you concentrate and can control, well, once you know how to.

She took a sip of her drink before putting her head in her hand and pulling a pin out from her bra.

Another instance is Miranda, her soul power is Rage. The more Rage she feels the more power she has in her hands. Like you, however, she needs to learn to control it before it controls her. You can also look at her sister, in grief is when she is the most powerful. When she thought she lost everything, her power kicked in. If each one of your girls can find what makes them powerful, and control it, you have a chance of beating Helen and not changing. However, if you control your power around her, chances are you will change and become full Siren.

She slid a napkin to me with what looked to be a map. Looking up at me, she took another sip and smiled leaning back.

Also, you should know you are a more powerful leader than you think. The girls look up to you for leadership and in that, you should learn to work it to your advantage.

Um, ok, and whats this?

You will know soon. If you can follow it then it will lead you to the end of your puzzle. However, you better hurry. Times ticking and it isn't going to wait around because you don't know where you are going. I'll let Kaleb know you need a ride back.

I nodded before getting out of my seat. I watched as she pulled her phone out and sent a text just before looking up at me. She smiled, it was calm and soothing. I tried to smile back, but fail and only gave a smirk. As I started to walk by her she put her hand out, touching my arm.

You are not a monster Mandii, you are misunderstood, just like the rest of us. Monsters wouldn't save the world, they would help destroy it.

Again I nodded as she let go of my arm. She took another sip as I walked away. I wasn’t trying to save the world, I just wasn’t trying to ruin it like Helen.

---------------

Demons, we all have them. I've had to face mine over and over. When someone tells you to drown your demons and get over them, you try, I know I did. I tried to drown my demons and forget about them, what I didn't know while doing this was my demos can swim. Each one of these girls has demons, their main one that each has in common just happens to be Helen. So, how do you drown a demon who can swim and breathe underwater?

It was night once I had gotten back to where Kaleb and the others were. I knew everyone was tired from the day, but since talking to Lainey, I saw things differently. With that being said, I rounded up everyone under a small platform near the house where Kaleb was allowing us to stay for the night. The girls sat around and Cameron leaned on a tree that was close by, his sides taped up.

We've built up to this point, and yet, soon all that work will look like nothing more than a walk. Things have been easy for some of you. With this being said, we are in the middle of a war, one that not all of us may make it out alive. Each and everyone of you has a reason to be against Helen. You all come together due to that hate you feel for Helen, it is the only thing that connected us from the beginning. So now, I stand in front of you and ask what would you do in order to make sure Helen doesn't get what she wants? That she doesn't ruin everything we know. Are you willing to risk your life? Because if not you should leave now.

I looked around at everyone. Each had full attention on me, eyes wondering my face, and bodies still as could be.

Faline told me one thing that will help us to victory. Each of us has a soul power that we can use. For Miranda, it is her Rage, Hadassa, your is sorrow, as for the rest of you we are just going to have to find out. I will not lie to anyone of you, This is not going to be easy. You will cry, you will sweat, and you will bleed. That is what war is. Another thing that comes with War is your leader. I stand here to tell each of you that you are not alone and I will not let you fight alone. I'm not saying this as your friend or just as someone who is against Helen, I'm saying this as your leader.

My eyes shot to Nero who’s eyes danced with anger.

War is what runs our world, it is everywhere, and in everything. You fight battles everyday of your life, and wars, wars you fight inside of yourself all the time. We are in a war right now one that could end with everything being the same, or it could end with all of us being dead and the world changing forever. With That being said I want it understood that once you decide to stay you better be ready for the hell that is ahead of us. If you are staying, raise and explain why you are here, if you chose to leave, now is your last chance.

The girls looked around before looking back up at me. Suddenly, Cameron moved from the tree and stepped in front of the other girls.

I've known Mandii for years, we've been friends for years. I've worked with her in ring and out and I'm not letting her fight alone. If there is any real reason why I am doing this, it is because I am her friend and you do not let friends down. I also happen to not be a siren meaning I am on the dead list if we lose. So, you could say I'm just fighting for a friend and to stay alive.

A smile crossed my lips as Cameron stood tall. I looked over the girls, none moving. Cameron looked back at me, shrugging his shoulders slightly before Miranda and Hadassa stood up.

I watched Helen destroy everything I cared about. I watched her kill my father, I watched her turn my sister against our mother. I was taught that Helen was the person we should look up to, that she was perfect and above us, now I see that was all a lie. Helen is no better than us and it is time that she gets knocked off her throne. I'm fighting because this isn't right. I'm fighting for my own freedom, the memory of my family, and to stand next to a woman I consider a friend.

I killed my mother all for the sake of rage, rage over what I was told by Helen. Helen is the reason my family was ripped apart. It was her fault that my mother and father could never be happy and why I will never be happy. I stand with you to fight for my family and show Helen that this isn't her world. It's ours.

Hadassa took her sisters hand and smiled. I watched as they moved over to where Cameron stood and looked forward at me. Nero let out a sigh before getting to her feet and looking up at me.

Helen killed our father all so she could try to control the world. I watched my mother go through hell and myself go through hell growing up. Since I was a girl I swore revenge on her and this is how I plan to get it. So, I stand with you, my half sister, in the name of our father.

Nero looked over at Arthes, his arms crossed as he sat back in a wooden chair. He rolled his eyes before standing up and putting his hat in hand.

I'm forced to be here.

Nero rolled her eyes before looking up at me, almost as if she was looking for approval. She grabbed Arthes's hat, something that caused him to show more anger in his face, and walked over to the others.

I know not one of you, however, Helen is the reason my people were caused to leave the woodland area we lived. With That said, I stand with you all for my people. I will fight with you against Helen only for them.

Teakkin stood up and walked over to the group leaving Amaryllis to herself. She looked to the ground before looking back up and allowing our eyes to meet. She stood to her feet and looked at me.

I fell in love, like any other Siren. People forget that we do have feeling even if we are the ones to bring misfortune to those who have hurt not only us, but others. That is part of my reason for standing against my mother, for revenge. That is what we were made to do, bring revenge. She doesn't believe a Siren should love a human, I knew this before probably all of you due to being in love with a human myself. I fell in love, and my mother never approved. We were to cut it off before she knew but...But she found out before we could say good-bye. She found him and she showed him the true nature of a Siren, the monster part of us all. In that moment, I watched my love die. I stand with you to stand up for what I believe is right and to have my revenge. It is our nature, it is my nature.

Everyone watched on in shock. Amaryllis looked at me, no expression found. She looked to the ground before joining the others. I couldn't help but feel bad for her, the way she had to get to where she was now. I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh and turning to face everyone. They all turned to me and I to them. The war wasn't here yet but soon it would be. Soon, they will be covered in blood, they will have to both spill it from others and have it spilled from themselves. All of this over someone they should look up to, someone I should look up to. I guess this was my future and to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way.

This is war.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-15-2014), Sid Feder (03-15-2014)