Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Atonement {Part 5}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-16-2014, 10:50 AM

[Image: arton848-1e03c.jpg]

Alexandra is kneeling at the foot of a cross in the middle of a Gothic Cathedral, obviously, from the looks of it, it's Notre Dame. Outside a terrible storm is brewing. Rain can be heard pelting against the stained glass windows, the bells overhead, chiming. The wind, slamming into the sides of the church, the sound of distant thunder rumbles. A bolt of lighting flashes across the sky, lighting the darkened church. The candles flame flickering for a moment. Still Alexandra kneels, silent, unafraid, not a tremble can be seen. Her large black wings, extended outward. How is it that she can find herself out in the night, in the middle of one of the worst rainstorms Paris has seen in a long time? What madness could bring her out in the middle of a thunderstorm? There is no sound but the storm raging outside. Alexandra's eyes are closed as if in silent prayer, but not a sound escapes her lips. Once more another flash of lighting rips across the sky outside the window and illuminates the room. In Alexandra's hand we see a small whip. Around her leg is a cilice, a device used to remind a person of the pain that Jesus Christ endured on the cross. We see it, dug into her leg, blood dripping from it, hitting the stone floor below, not exactly what Opus Dei had in mind was it? It was never meant to bring blood, however, she was using it as a form of personal torture. Even through what has to be excruciating pain, she remains silent, in some sort of strange atonement. She turns around rising from the floor in one swift movement, her eyes are as cold as death. She moves across the floor, almost seeming as if she isn't touching the floor at all, but rather floating above it. If it wasn't for the bloody footprints, you would believe it. She removes a candle from the holder and begins to walk about the cathedral, still silent. Her long black hair, disheveled, clinging to her obviously from the storm outside. Still in her hand, remained the leather whip. She removed her jacket, placing it across one of the pews, and silently, she walked over to one of the darkened areas of the church, under a window. She placed the candle on the floor, and then knelt in front of it. She brought up the back of her shirt, pulling it over her shoulders, remaining silent, she began to whip herself with it, slicing at the skin, blood began to drip down her angel winged tattoo. What crime against humanity, could Alexandra have done to cause such atonement? What could her hands have done to deserve this? She went on like this, for what seemed like an hour. When she was done, and her back looked as if she lost a fight with a wild cat, she stood, her back, dripping blood. As soon as the pain had begun, a searing pain shot through her back, as if she was on fire, and the wounds healed up, as if it had never happened, not even a scar remained. But what had caused this to occur?

"She's lost her mind..."

A voice sounded in her head.

"She was never that stable anyhow."

Another voice spoke softly.

"Now is the time.. do it.. tell her everything."

"Yes.. do it.. Do it now."

"Very well." The voice which sounded as the leader for the group that constantly buzzed in her head. "Alexandra..." The voice chuckled.

"Go away!"

"We can't.. we are inside of you."

"Leave me be.."

"This is what happens when you stare into the abyss for too long, it consumes you. It takes your mind, and makes it our own. It no longer belongs to you. It is all ours now."

"Go away!" She screamed out in vain.

"Never."

"Please? No more!"

"There is still much more for you to know.. So much to learn about. So much you haven't been told."

"Go away!"

She shook her head, tearing at her hair. Anything to get the voices to stop. Curse that fucking box...

"Do you remember your precious David? The man you promised to never walk away from, come what may. Do you remember your precious savior? He sacrificed so much for you, yet.. you abandoned him, in his hour of need."

"NO! NO I DIDN'T!"

She yelled into the abyss of the empty church. The storm outside showed it's fury, as she screamed into the darkened void.

"You weren't there... you let him suffer and slip away.. without your hand to hold. You didn't deserve a love like that. You didn't deserve him. You let him slip into the void and not hold you. You deserve nothing but pain, and darkness."

Alexandra crumbled to her knees, then to the floor, tears streaming down her face. She rolled onto her back, looking up, she could see the faces of the voices from the abyss. They stared down at her, as if they were real people. She could feel their claws digging into her flesh, tearing at it. Red welts and bruises started to form on her pale skin.

"You should slip into that void, follow him into the darkness."

"Don't listen to them Alexandra."

A voice from her past reached her ears, giving her the will to fight. It's accent gave her strength, she knew. She fought against them, pushing the voices from her head. When she pressed against them, willing herself to fight, they pressed harder, tearing at her heart.

"You let him die.. you caused it.. YOU LET HIM DIE."

"Don't listen to them. It's not true."

She pushed harder, fought harder. The scar on her hand burned more forcefully than ever and she knew.

"NO! If David was dead.. I would know."

She fought to stand, this time, she made it to her feet.

"I am not as weak as I used to be. I am stronger now than ever. If you truly believe that I would fall for that, then you are the idiots. My mind, is mine to control. No one has the control over me, but myself."

She felt the air around her charge with electricity.

"You will fall."

"I've already fallen. If you haven't noticed. The Abominations angel.. He saw it before I did."

The voices in her head silenced, as if in shock. She smiled, and walked into the darkness.. fading from view, as the last candles flame flickered out.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (03-16-2014), MattWard (03-16-2014)