Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Blind to Reality
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-28-2013, 09:55 AM

A three headed snake would be something to bite off much more than it can begin to chew even before thinking of swallowing it. The three heads would each represent a different day, The far left head Monday night, the middle head Wednesday night, the far right head begin Saturday Night. This three headed snake would be the representation of Crimson Cobra’s current state in XWF. The Wednesday Night Warfare match is over, Sebastian Duke was victorious, not the Crimson Crest, not Benjamin Crane the “Monolith”. The middle head of the snake was cut off, no longer able to survive it was lost to the current streak of death the Cobra was continuing to ride. Saturday Shove-it was next but not Crimson’s complete and only focus. He was prepared for a tag match with his tag team partner Crimson Deadly that night, but two nights later he will have an Olympic gold medalist in his corner? This was news to Crimson Cobra. That far left head of the snake wouldn’t just depend on Cobra or someone Cobra trusts but a complete stranger to him, someone who has entered XWF just recently being even more of a rookie then Crimson Cobra himself. Would the next heads of the odd snake survive or will they be cut off and join the middle one in defeat?

“Anguish, distress, torture, misery, they all have the same meanings…

Extreme physical or mental suffering…

Something many are faced with, something only few come out strong from

Agony is the word to the definition I have just given.

Agony you are also a man in the way of a hungry Cobra. Most people would find no fear in this but with your mind-set you better be running in fear. My tag team partner this week is not my usual Crimson Deadly but instead one Olympic gold medalist…

Martin O’Connor

My partner is a man who has done what Agony only wishes that he could of, I have a natural talent on my side opposed to a trained menace. Martin could easily take on both Benjamin Crane and you Agony but with me by his side, the Cobra… we shall not fail.

Your definitions are of defeat, living a life of pain, a life of extreme suffering will benefit you in no ways. While I have my own definitions for myself.

Extreme, taking something of greatness and taking it further than others before you…

Risk Taker, willing and able to “roll the dice” on a matter that may or may not pay off…

A winner, something that you may think you will be after our tag team match but I will promise you Agony, you and Benjamin will be feeling nothing other than the misery of defeat. Now its not that I like Martin or that I believe in him, the reason I know that we are going to win is that I will not allow myself to lose on a Monday night again. If I have to jump into the ring and break up a pin, you better damn well believe that the pin is going to be interrupted!”

Crimson Cobra takes a moment; the intensity in his eyes can be felt all around his entire body. Heat radiating away from him as the anger begins to fully take him over, his eyes change from intense to pure evil. A redness almost takes them over all their own yet the blue and green are still somewhat seeable.

“What does a gold medal really mean Martin? That you were the best at something for that year?

What does it really mean to be the best…. Even if only for a year?

Why do you think that being on a team with half of the crimson crest will cause a victory?

You want to know? No I know you want to, but the answer is rather simple…..

Crimson Cobra, the most venomous man in all of XWF, the most potential, one of the two very best!

But no don’t mistake this for thinking I am talking about you being the other half of the best that would only be the rest of the Crimson Crest I am talking about. Martin I just want to make one thing completely clear….

I do NOT care that we are partners this week….

A Cobra attacks when his opponent can NOT see

If you get in the way of a Cobra…..

The golden opportunist....

You……

Are…..

When they least expect it the Cobra will strike

Going…..

A deadly creature attacking only once
To……

Get…..

Killing its victims, who all try to stop it

But no one knows how to stop it.....

BIT!!!!!”

Because no one can stop it.

Crimson Cobra makes the signal for a Red Fang, throwing both his hands into the air cupping it and making what looks like two C’s one with each hand. Crimson Cobra’s anger is still consuming him and his face has never looked angrier. He throws his hands down to his sides as he begins to walk off.

Unstoppable

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(03-06-2013)