Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
A Call To Arms (RP 9)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-16-2014, 03:07 AM

Less than 48 hours until the biggest Pay Per View Event in XWF history. The very future of the XWF is on the line. Several months ago in what can only be described as a master stroke, Eli James eliminated The Administrator and Shane , seizing control of the federation in the process. Eli James along with the various members of his Congregation was poised to lead the federation into a new age, a dark age, one where hard work and sacrifice went by the way side, replaced by favoritism and hand outs. Eli James quickly went to work, handing out titles left and right, renaming titles, imposing his will in any fashion he deemed justified. While Shane and The Black Circle weren’t known for playing by the rules Eli James and his Congregation were rewriting them.

And then the Administrative Network stepped in, backing what would become the formation of “The Company”. It was with that series of actions that the Congregation’s rise to power and subsequent strangle hold on the XWF started to form cracks. No doubt when Eli James took out and the Administrator he thought that he had won, that all those who stood between him and his ultimate goal had been removed from the game. But that wasn’t the case. The pieces on the board changed but the game was the game. Same as it always was. For two months Eli James and Theo Pryce have traded blows and come Sunday night it all comes to a head. Theo Pryce and his team mates will look to end Eli James reign as the owner of the XWF. The stakes have never been higher. In the mean time Theo has set up a meeting with his sister to get some things in order at Pryce Industries.

The meeting was set for 8:30 AM, Theo even offered to bring the coffee, which actually means that Isabel would break out the barista skills she learned in college and provide two wonderful drinks for her boss and his Executive Vice President. At exactly 8:30 Erica Rayner, Theo’s Executive Vice President and Half Sister walked into the office. Her relationship with Theo’s ex business partner and former stablemate NAZI has been progressing well over the course of the last 3 months. The word around the water cooler is that Erica and NAZI were considering moving in together, something Theo assumed to be false as he can’t, in any way, shape or form see NAZI agreeing to give up some of the freedom he has by having his own place. Theo also doesn’t care enough to broach the subject on his own so he will rely on what Jacob from the mail room for the dirt on his sister and Nathaniel’s relationship.

“Good Morning Theo.”

“Good Morning Erica. As promised, here is your coffee.”

“Thank you. Isabel make this?”

“What? No. I told you I would bring the coffee and I did.”

“Theo…”

“Yes, Isabel made it.”

“See, now don’t you feel better?”

“Not particularly.”

“So how is Lila? She’s such a sweet girl try not to break her heart. She doesn’t deserve that.”

“Well those are certainly not my intentions.”

“Yeah well the road to hell is paved with good intentions.”

“Wow that was deep.”

“Shut up. So what did you want to talk about? An 8:30 meeting is so not like you.”

“You’re right, I generally try and avoid any meetings before 9:00 am but I have another meeting after this one that I absolutely cannot be late for, so I wanted to get this one on the books early in case things ran a little longer than anticipated.”

“I see.”

“Shall we get down to brass tax?”

“Yes, let’s.”

Theo and Erica walk over to a small circular glass table in the corner of Theo’s office where two identical packets of documents are situated, each with a pen placed on top of them. As Erica approaches the table she sees what is located on the surface and slows her movements.

“Theo what is this? What’s going on?”

“Contingencies Erica. Contingencies.”

“Contingencies for what?”

“For what happens at Pryce Industries should things not go as planned tomorrow night.”

“What is tomorrow night?”

“Do you ever pay attention when I talk?”

“Not if it doesn’t pertain to the work that goes on in this company.”

“Good to know. Here’s the deal, Sunday night, at my other job there is an event, the biggest the company has ever seen. I will be leading a team of men and a woman into battle. Some of us might not make it out alive. I’ve got a target on my back.”

“It’s wrestling Theo, how bad can this be?”

“How bad? A guy showed up Monday night and brought a spiked armored truck with him, inside the truck were armed guards and he had acid, which he promptly poured onto his aggressors. And he’s not even the worst of them. You got their leader, he cut two guys heads off, which started this whole cluster fuck. They got a guy in a mask, a guy from the future, a and a guy who can’t talk.”

“A guy who can’t talk? You’re afraid of a mute?”

“It’s the quiet ones Erica. Those are the ones you have to worry about. But that’s not even the point here.”

“How about you get to the point then?”

“I’d like to but you keep interrupting. Have you gotten that all out of your system now?”

“Just get to it Theo, like you, I have things to do.”

“In front of us are contracts, the contracts stipulate that if after Sunday night I am dead or otherwise incapacitated and unable to perform my duties as the C.E.O of Pryce Industries than the company will transfer to you until such time when I am able to perform those duties again. And if that never happens well then, take care of the place.”

“Aren’t you being a bit overdramatic with all of this?”

“You don’t have to sign the contracts. I already had a second set drawn up in which your name is replaced by Jimmy’s.”

“Jimmy? Our Jimmy? New York Jimmy?”

“The very same.”

“He’s been in training for a month to do my job, how in God’s name could he possibly run this company anywhere other than straight into the floor?”

“You would still be here to do what you do. You would never allow that to happen. So please just sign the documents so we can move on.”

“Fine Theo, I’ll play into your nonsense yet again and sign them. But I expect to see you back here on Monday.”

“Well, if my team wins there is a really good chance that I am going to be spending all day Monday recovering from the worst drug and alcohol induced hangover of all time, so reporting to work at 8:00am is most definitely not in the cards.”

“Seriously Theo?”

“Seriously what?”

“Drugs? Wasn’t your little overnight at New Horizons enough of an eye opener to keep you off the junk? Not to mention I can’t imagine your new girlfriend would be pleased to see you high off your mind. Does she know you had a drug problem?”

“She does not.”

“Well then I recommend that you keep it that way and stay off the junk because if you don’t you will lose everything. I won’t be there to keep the vultures away again, not this time. I did it once. I will not do it again. You’re a grown man, responsible for your own actions and the consequences those actions bring about.”

“Geez Erica, when did you become so cold hearted? Oh wait, I know, when you started dating a guy who wants to murder most of the world’s population.”

“Leave him out of this. Besides it wasn’t that long ago that you were helping him with his plan.”

“True enough and if he still wanted me help I would gladly offer it to him. I never said I didn’t agree with what he wants to do. I just simply pointed out the dramatic shift in your care, or lack thereof for your fellow man or woman.”

“Whatever. Just give me a pen.”

Theo hands Erica a pen whom then promptly starts signing her name in the various spots marked off for her to do so. Theo does the same on the other copy of the documents and when each finishes they exchange documents, once everything is signed Theo gathers all of the documents up and walks them over to his desk. As he does so Isabel, Theo’s Personal Assistant walks into the office.

“Mr. Pryce they’re here.”

“All of them?”

“Yes sir, even the one you thought wouldn’t show.”

“Excellent.”

“What’s going on?”

“The other meeting I was telling you about Erica. How about you join us?”

Theo grabs his suit jacket off the back of his chair and methodically puts it on, buttoning only the top button. He then proceeds to walk out of his office, flanked by Isabel his P.A and Erica his sister. The trio walk out of Theo’s office, down the hall and approach what is referred to around the executive floor as “The War Room” because it not only the biggest and most high tech conference room in the building but it is also where the majority of Theo’s strategy sessions take place with the rest of his executive team. As Theo enters the room all 16 members of his team can be seen either seated or standing somewhere within the confines of the room. As the camera attempts to zoom in Jimmy Durance steps in front of the camera and then proceeds to shut the two big wooden doors, effectively ending the broadcast.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(03-21-2014), Christine Nash (03-16-2014), Julian Martin (03-16-2014), Scorpio (03-16-2014)