Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Warfare (2/27/13)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2013, 02:31 AM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
2/27/13

No fireworks, no lights, no confetti or anything crazy to open up our show as the Canadian National anthem fades out into the background when suddenly we are brought back to the normal place we are becoming custom to at the start of a Warfare program... Wallace Witasick's office...

Witastick sits in his office, examining several documents across his desk. Tyrone over his shoulder.

Door opens. Both men look over.

The camera pans…

Over Mark Flynn.

Former XWF Superstar Mark Flynn.

Triumphant and grinning.

“Hail the conquering hero, gentlemen!” Flynn bellows.

Both Witastick and Tyrone impatiently stare as Flynn crosses the room to the chair across from Witastick’s desk.

“No applause, please. I did it for you. I did for all of us. I did it for Warfare.”

Witastick cocks his head slightly to the right. No indication of interest or concern.

“I eliminated Shove-It’s highest rated, most anticipated rookie from being hired and ’s too stupid to sign him right back on. What competition does Warfare have left? Paul E. Heyman? HA!”

“Your champion, your right arm, just carried out your subconscious will. No thanks are necessary. Just recog-“

“Are you done?” Witastick interjects. The crowd pops as Flynn’s hero’s smile starts to slide off his face. No verbal response is given to Witastick’s question.

“If so, what’s your business here, Flynn?”

Flynn sighs. “I want my job on Warfare back. And let me assure you that I have sent men far wealthier and far sa-“

“Done.”

Flynn stops mid-rant. “Beg pardon?”

“Done. You’re back on Warfare.”

Flynn scratches his head as a quiet cheer from Flynn’s regularly assaulted fans and loud boos from everyone else battle in the background.

“What’s the catch? Am I developmental talent? Taking a pay cut? Considering my swim back to the States my vacation time this year?”

Witastick smiles and leans back in his chair confidently.

“None of the above. Same pay. Same contract.”

Flynn cracks a grin. “If this is because I have you in a good mood, maybe we could discuss a raise…”

Witastick’s smile vanishes. “Enjoy your opportunity as guest referee, Flynn. Please leave my office.”

Flynn shrugs and starts to leave. A thought enters his head and he stops halfway to the door.

“There’s also the matter of my belt, Witastick.”

Witastick’s eyebrow raises. “Your belt?”

Flynn surges back and smacks the top of the table. The elegant oddly shaped vermillion lamp imported from Sri Lanka crashes to the floor. Documents sail from the sudden force of Flynn’s arms. Tyrone steps in front of the desk. Flynn doesn’t move, trying to avoid taking on the sasquatch if he can.

“Yes, Witastick. My belt. The list of people that have stolen my property is two names long and two names too long. If you want to play ‘F(OOL AROUND)…”

The crowd laughs as Flynn’s mouth didn’t match his lips.

“With Mark Flynn… You’ll see just how f(ANCIFUL)ed up in the head I am… I’m not about to let some midget prancing around in a suit get the better of me. No matter how big his pet sasquatch is.”

Witastick is unfazed.

“Flynn. Maybe you’re right.”

The crowd screams no as an evil grin spreads across Flynn’s face.

“Maybe I am in a mood. Different than the one I was in last week where I agreed that I wanted you to have freedom in this main event…”

Flynn shakes his head slowly as the crowd builds in cheering.

“If you call this match, no problems. Sure, I’ll let you have the belt back.”

“But, if you touch ANY of those competitors in the main event before the match is over, I’m stripping you of the United States Championship…”

Flynn glowers as the crowd cheers. Witastick nods and leans back comfortably.

Flynn… smiles…

“Sounds good, boss. I can oblige.”

Flynn starts his march to the door.

“Flynn.”

Flynn lets his neck click a degree before turning back cheerily.

“Yes sir.”

“Just to clarify, if you touch any of those men tonight. Not just in the ring, but at any point during tonight's programming. Until the final bell rings. You lose your title.”

Flynn’s cool demeanor fades for a moment as a hiss builds in his throat.

Witastick grins, satisfied. “Have a good night, Flynn.”

Flynn leaves, slamming the door behind him. Tyrone nods smiling at Witastick as Witastick rubs his hands together before returning to his documents.

A Message from France

Briques by Les Cautionneurs blasts around the Ricoh Coliseum. Some of the XWF fans begin to boo, while sit in confusion as to what music is playing. Arnaud Chevailler steps out onto stage. The fans become louder with their jeers now as Arnaud takes his time to come down the ramp. He looks to the fans either side of him and spits in their direction. The fans become angrier and security, have to become more forceful in holding them back. Arnaud makes his way to the steel steps and he walks up the steps and looks to the fans at ringside. He once again spits on the floor near them causing an even louder echo of boos. He enters the ring where a podium and microphone is set up and a pole with a cloth covering it is stood beside it. Arnaud removes the cloth and reveals the French flag hanging from the pole. Arnaud stands in the podium and positions the microphone towards him.

“Madames et monsieurs. Je m’appelle Arnaud Chevailler, je suis le meilleur dans le monde.”
A huge “What!?” chant echoes around the Ricoh Coliseum.

“Fur thoss ov yu, too stupide to understan me. I em Arnaud Chevailler. I em thee best in te world. I em ear to pruv thit France is thee grea-teest cuntry of ull tyme. I ull ready detest Amewica, boot Canada is much worser.”
The crowd jeer the Frenchman and you suck chants break out.
“I meen, you peeple vant to be Amewican. How you say jewel citizan ship. Why? Why, would you du that-er. You ah ull so stupide. You ah like Amewica’s uglier sistah.”
The fans begin to get really annoyed with Arnaud now.
“Nex week, I will compete with KnightMask-er. Ull because Wulice Witastick es un imbécile. But do no wur-e. I will win. KnightMaska I will beh watching your match later. Good luhk !"

Bryan King
- vs -
'The Paladin' Chris Hartt
Standard Rules

Bryan King comes from behind the curtain with rocker horns held high, Comes down the ramp with a cocky like swag, slides in under the ropes, and holds up the rocker horns one last time as the corners explode with a sparky gold pyro.

'Unbreakable' by Fireflight yells out over the speakers, as 'The Paladin' Chris Hartt makes his way out from the back, while video images of Hartt's past matches and victories play in time with the music. Hartt greets fans on is way down to the ring, climbs inside and mounts a turnbuckle, holding his arms out straight in a cross gesture.

The Bell rings and both competitors come flying out of their respective corners.

Here we go! They lock in a collar and elbow tie up. Bryan gets the advantage and Snap Suplex! What a Suplex. Bryan gets him up and then connects with a ScoopSlam.

Bryan hits him with a leg drop! Bryan picks Chris up and whips him to the rope. Chris comes back and Dropkick! Chris with a standing moonsault followed by a stomp to Bryan's abdomen. Chris picks him up and German Suplex followed by a Bridge Pin!

Kick-out by Bryan. Bryan kips up and punches Chris in the face, Chris with a punch. Back and forth punch after punch. Bryan with three repeated punches then a clothesline. Bryan goes to the top and Diving Elbow Drop! He goes for the pin.

Kickout by Chris. Bryce picks up Chris but he counters with a German Suplex and both men landed wrong! The ref with the count.

5 ....

Chris Hartt is the first as he proceeds to then lift King up to his feet. King slaps Hart in the face and then proceeds to attack with a few more punches before Chris Hartt counters. He's now gained control of this fight by reversing King's punch with a DDT!

Hartt drops a few elbow drops on top of him before King is brought back on his feet. Hartt flings him into the ropes.

King ducks a clothesline

Hartt ducks a clothesline

They meet in the middle of the ring again and this time Hartt sidesteps another clothesline and grabs King from behind by wrapping King into a hold known as...

The Avenger (cross face chickenwing)

... and now it looks like King is going to sleep....

Hartt has locked in his finishing maneuver and he's locking it in harder and wrenching it in deeper as the ref attempts to lift Kings arm into the air to see if he has in fact fallen asleep.

One time...

Drops...

Two times.

Drops...

Three Times

DING DING DING...

Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner....

Winner: 'The Paladin" Chris Hartt!

The rookie continues making a name for himself here as he picks up his second back to back win in XWF! I think will be seeing this man make a big push into some bigger matches on Warfare in the near future.

The Canadian Exam

The arena lights fade out as Pendulum - Slam blasts out over the loud speakers.

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as the flashing blue strobe light starts at the top of the ramp before a big explosion of pyrotechnics light up the top of the ramp livens up the fans.

"Here come Chris Macbeth, the man who openly admitted attacking Prophecy last week on this very show"

Macbeth begins walking down the ramp towards the ring a determined look on his face.

"I don't know what he is doing out here now for he is not scheduled to wrestle until later this evening against the man he attacked last week. "

Macbeth walks around the ring and takes a mic from the announcer and climbs the steps up into the ring a d begins pacing around the ring looking into the crowd intently as though he is looking for somebody.

He holds the mic up to his mouth and turns and walks to the centre of the ring.

Macbeth: That's right, I'm here.

There is little reaction from the crowd.

Macbeth: Well you are a lively bunch, that being said I was having a look at all of you when I was walking out here and I wouldn't be that lively if I looked like that.

The fans boo loudly as Macbeths smile disappears from his fans and a look of confusion comes over him.

Macbeth: I thought you Canadians where funny people, with a good sence of humour? Maybe Not huh.

More boo's from the Toronto crowed.

Macbeth: Don't get me wrong when I left the UK I applied to become an Canadian Citizen..

A few of the boo's had turned to cheers upon hearing this.

Macbeth: Unfortunately I fail the exam.. This first question was easy.
Do you want to be Canadian? I said yes obviously why wouldn't I, unfortunately I got the second and final question wrong. That question simply read. Really?.

So long story short I went to American instead to the beautiful city of Chicago.

The crowd boo loudly and aggressively . Macbeth just laughs.

Macbeth: Any enough about that. What i am really out here for is to firstly formally introduce my self to everyone here in the XWF and all of the XWF fans.

I am Chris Macbeth and I am here to stay, now I am here you fans will never have a boring show again.

Secondly I am out here to voice my concerns regarding the powers that be here in the XWF, I mean pitting me against the same fool I beat down last week, what is up with that. These fans have seen me take him out and now they have to see it all again, what a joke.

That being said and as I said before you fans will never see another boring show again now that I am here and tonight will be no exception.

So all you Fans all around this arena and around the world. Get ready...

Get ready for the show of your life.

Macbeth drops the mic as Slam blasts of the P.A system once more and he leaves the ring and makes his way back up the ramp.

???

Boom - Here We Are - No introductcion esseneeded.

In the sky, adrift on an ocean of stars shaped like camera bulbs.

Nestled tightly between breasts which loom as spotlights.

There's a man on the rafters.

There's a rafters on a man.

He said, She said, he did whaaaat now?

Take a picture douest friendly audienceley.

[Image: polaroid-land-camera-1000-q-light-electr...oucan.jpeg]

Everyone in the audience has small 1980's style polaroids slowly lowered into their laps.

There are cries of joy as some people suddenly get the urge to strip and dance like they did when 'Flashdance' ruled the airwaves.

However, the soviet militia trained officers the XWF hires to enforce it's TV-GA(General Audience) rating, quickly stare any wild-doers down.

"I am a revolution. Revolution am I, complete with a handbag and fedora. There's a darkness in there maybe - call me 'bouts it? Nonethemore, I or She or He or They, somebody... SOMEBOOOOODY!... needs to go ahead and clue you folks(folks you clue?) into the way the station has just switched."

Suddenly instead of pyros going off to shock the audience into a stupified trance, the pyros begin and then invert downwards, sending the production crew's rigging equipment flying up into the air.

Strangely enough all the components float down to the ring, slowly halting gravity with personal parachutes...

... that's odd...

"No, what's odd is if I'm the only one who keeps hearing this giant buzzing voice trying to dictate the world to me...."

The audience overheards this floating, disembodied voice and now wonders who it might be...

... maybe they should have wondered that the first time they'd heard the man speak?

"Shush, shush... you're ruining the order of events..."

Okay, Dumbledore.

Suddenly, blinking into existence(or hopping out from a green screen) ((or co-opting the Masked Magician from 'Magic's Biggest Secrets Revealed' to assist him in otherwordly conjuring of the practical arts)) (((or having secretly drugged the entire crowd's worth of people with a specifically timed serum in order to incapacitate them for an inhumanly calcucable and brief moment allowing simple....)))

"I'm here. I'm fear Get used to it."

And indeed, there is a man who strikes quite a terrifying image before us.

[Image: large_100103%20BOBCAT.JPG]

"Now, I know I don't look like a spring chicken(a chicken of the spring or sea, said Jessica Simpsonia....), but I've gots me a condition ya' know... I have pugitis."

Now, what is Pugitis you may ask?

"Pugitis is a multi-species ailment. It commonly strikes the small canines whom bear the disease's name... true story... but it also effects human beings... in fact... I'm 22 years of age...."

At this, he produces a small pistol from his waistbelt.

"...see... I'm 22.... this has .22 caliber rounds... see what I'm talking about?"

You see what he means?

"I'm here to lose... errrrr.... errr... I mean to win... to eat human hearts and bang sexy, sexy and gorgeous women all nights of the years...."

He has a strange tone about him.

The tone has a strange sense of him.

I'm Bob Dole and I support this message.

"You see... my name is.... XLDIGJYTRWWWQ! Learn it well... took me 20 years to figure out my name on a consistent basis... YOU TRY NOW!"

Insert trendy and hard-hitting way to transition to another scene here.

Knightmask
- vs -
World-1 International
Standard Rules

“The Only One” by Evanescence hits over the X-tron and out walks World-1International. He is sporting his pink tights with the World-1 logos on the legs. He walks out to get a huge pop from the fans and is quite surprised at all the positive reactions he is getting. World-1 enjoyed having the fans behind him and he walks down the ramp along the side high-fiving all of the people holding their hands out.

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Now making his way to the ring from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… WORLD-ONE! INTERNATIONAAAAALLLL!!!

As he made his way around to the steel steps instead of walking right up he did a big circle around the ring making sure to get every fan. He hopped up onto the ring apron and entered the ring now awaiting his opponent, World-1’s music now fading.

Ring Announcer: And the opponent…

“Nothin’s Gonna Stand in Our Way” by Kick Axe now took over the X-tron. The masked man enters the arena wearing his usual black tights with grey shin guards. As he walked out he is in a crouched position, he stops mid-way on the entrance stage.

Ring Announcer: Hailing from Sparta, Michigan! KKNNNNIIIIIGGHTMASK!!!

KnightMask crosses himself then slowly his head lifts to the arena ceiling and he is looking at the sky for quite the long period of time. He then looks up towards the ring where his opponent stands World-1 Internation is bouncing around in the middle of the ring staying warm for the soon to begin match up. KnightMask stood straight up and in a full on sprint made it to the ring in seconds. The two now ready for battle both in the ring the referee steps in between them and signals for the bell to start the match.

The bell signals and both men circle the ring attempting to gain the upper hand on their opponent. The two men square up and World-1 slides in for a quick takedown attempt but he is put in shock at the speed of KnightMask. KnightMask is already up and over the top then back down to the other side of World-1, he grabs a tight waist lock and lifts World-1 into the air. It’s the flying squirrel slam!

World-1 comes crashing to the mat as KnightMask is able to connect on the first move of the match as the flying squirrel slam. The practice has paid off and now on top controlling the situation is KnightMask.

KnightMask sees an open leg and dives for it, World-1 is able to pull his leg out of the way and get back up to his feet, knowing the ground is no place to be with the self-proclaimed “Undisputed King of Leg Locks.” World-1 now putting an attempt to show his own speed he runs bounces off the ropes, jumping into the air

He connects with a dropkick sending KnightMask to the ground. KnightMask is right back up though still being early both men have most of their energy. An Irish whip sends KnightMask to the ropes and back KnightMask leaping into the air for a cross body

CAUGHT! World-1 now also showing his muscle holding KnightMask in mid-air. World-1 begins to show off and turns to each corner of the crowd smiling and holding KnightMask in his arms still. KnightMask is able to capitalize on the time he is given. KnightMask sneaks his arms down on to the leg of World-1 and he begins to unlatch his legs so that he can go for this submission attempt.

In a panic World-1 is able to kick KnightMask off of his leg and now laying on the mat World-1 rolls out of the ring. World-1 takes a deep breath and shakes off the fright of being caught in one of the many devastating leg locks that KnightMask has up his sleeve. World-1 slides back into the ring and KnightMask again bouncing off of the ropes runs at World-1 International

SPRINTING!

World-1 sidesteps and locks at the waist, he lifts and slams KnightMask to the mat with a vicious suplex. KnightMask holds the back of his head in pain as he makes his way back to his feet slightly using the ropes to get up. World-1 now on the attack, he locks for a belly-to-belly suplex.

World-1 lifts…

NO! KnightMask is able to break the lock mid-air and flip to the other side of World-1, now KnightMask locks his own hands around the waist he now lifts…

SLAM! Again KnightMask is able to hit the flying squirrel slam this time from a reversal. KnightMask standing grabs World-1 and lifts him to his feet. World-1 goes for a punch and connects with KnightMask’s forehead, this catches him off guard. Another flying fist hits KnightMask dead center in the head.

Instead of going for a punch to counter in most cases the regular battle, KnightMask leaps for a leg. A heel hook sends World-1 International flying strait back to the mat.

A big SLAM is heard as both men hit the mat, we are in the center and KnightMask has a tight kneebar locked in there is nowhere for World-1 to go! Yet he still trys crawling…

Crawling…..

REACHING!!!

The ropes are within grasp and World-1 International is relieved, the pain is unbearable at this point and he would only go a few more seconds before submitting to the pain. KnightMask is told by the referee to let go and immediately lets go of the tight submission lock not being one to break rules.

KnightMask gets to his feet with ease and then helps World-1 to stand as well. KnightMask sends World-1 on a trip to the ropes and he begins to run back. KnightMask enjoying lucha libre is used to jumping into the air and he attempts to cross body World-1 again…

A solid connection and both men hit the mat. KnightMask pops up again, he drags World-1 to the center of the ring and

A ROLL UP! World-1 with a quick pin attempt!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An immediate kick-out after the hand was slammed down by the referee for the two count. KnightMask was caught off guard and now both men are standing KnightMask at the obvious advantage. He runs and bounces off the ropes, he begins to jump into the air!

BUT HE IS CAUGHT! World-1 International lifts KnightMask up into a military press position, he’s going for his finisher!!

World-1 International holds KnightMask up in the air for a few seconds……

He begins to drop and switch to the rko position for the finnish!

BUT NO! KnightMask reverse the finisher! KnightMask drops to a leg and locks in a knee bar. KnightMask rolls forward, it’s a finisher of his own! The Rolling Knee-bar! Its applied to the leg that was already in the heel hook lock that almost made World-1 tap out earlier!

World-1 CRAWLING!

The ropes are touching World-1’s fingertips!!!

KNIGHTMASK STANDS UP AND DRAGS WORLD-1 BACK TO THE CENTER OF THE RING! There is no escaping this one!

Still trying to crawl his way to the ropes World-1 reaches but begins to tap on the mat, the pain has overcome his ability and he can no longer continue in the match!

Ring Announcer: Your winner, by way of submission! KKKKNNNNIIIIIIGGGGGHHHTTTTTMASK!

KnightMask has his arm raised by the referee and raises his other arm in victory! World-1 is still down on the mat and KnightMask walks over and begins to help him stand to his feet. True class is being show here by KnightMask as he extends his hand and shakes the hand of World-1 International. World-1 quickly exits the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp.

KnightMask also exits the ring but only to ask the ring announcer for their microphone and politely takes the mic from them. He slides back into the ring microphone now in hand and still trying to get his breathing back to normal after the very intense match he just went through. He rises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

“World-1 International… I just wanna say thanks. I feel into a dark place while I was training for our match up…. And watching film on you …. And taking in your determination and courage …….. inspired me to climb out of the dark hole that was consuming me. You helped me on my path back to the light and I want to thank you for it! Thanks brother…… God Bless.”

KnightMask drops the microphone as “Nothin’s Gonna Stand in Our Way” blares over the X-tron again allowing him to make a victorious exit.

Confrontation without Physicality

Crimson Cobra is found backstage roaming the halls of warfare; he passes by technicians working out pyro problems, staff looking for wrestlers, and other wrestlers that will be preforming on the show tonight. It is not until he sees one man in specific that he stops and walks towards him. This man has a score to settle with Cobra and vice versa. Crimson Cobra approaches the man and looks into his eyes, Cobra’s evil intentions are seen throughout his own eyes.

“Mr. Flynn, I was hoping that you wouldn’t be left back in Singapore all alone with no money, or a way home… It’s so good to see you.”

Crimson says in such an arrogant manner. Mark Flynn red in the face with anger is now face to face with the man who nearly cost him his job. Flynn knows that he is not allowed to touch any of the competitors in the match he will be the guest referee for. He wants his job back and unless he is able to ignore Cobra and get through this night without as much as touching him he won’t get it back! The verbal abuse of Cobra continues attacking constantly, swiftly, and powerfully just as he snake brethren would do.

“So I was watching the re-play of Shove it! Into the bay, and I can’t figure out if the whole disguise was even necessary… I mean I could have just waited at the arena for you instead of following you all the way there, but then again I also had no idea how to get there.

Oh but Flynn I did have one question for you, how cold was that water when you fell in?!”

Cobra smirks with this last remark; he holds his head up high and very cockily.

“Mark your United States championship… oh wait, it still is yours correct? I mean I am unsure if someone is allowed to own something that belongs to a company that he is not contracted under.

I think the United Sates Championship would look just lovely in the Crimson Crest’s trophy case, it would add some new flair, I mean me and Deadly have both been 24/7 champions but to have that title that is rightfully ours would just be the cherry on top…

I’m sorry, oh wait no I’m not, but I just can’t get the, oh so vivid memory out of my head, you turning around and I just wonder… How surprised was Mark to see me, Crimson Cobra on Saturday Shove it?! It could have been any other Saturday night superstar looking to get rid of Mark Flynn but no it was the red snake that had traveled so far just to get rid of you…

Well it obviously didn’t work, because here you are standing before me about to be the referee to my match tonight even after being fired, and left behind in god forsaken Singapore!”

Crimson Cobra’s smirk was now and angered look upon his face, he was shouting at Mark Flynn but realized this and loosened up, he tossed his shoulders and head back and wiggled his arms around a smirk arouse on the face of Crimson Cobra. Mark Flynn blankly staring down the hall way is trying to keep himself from brutally attacking the man standing before him. The vicious smirk on Cobra’s face is radiating evil intentions but Mark begins to walk away as if what Crimson Cobra said didn’t even register.

“Hey Flynn! Hope to see some fair judging out there don’t want Tyrone to beat the sense into you!

Well maybe I do, but I’m more then positive you wouldn’t want to be on the other end of his fists!”

Cobra is now shouting down the hall as Mark Flynn attempts to clear his head, as if this hasn’t happened. Mark couldn’t afford hitting Cobra, not yet at least. Crimson Cobra turned and began walking in his own direction laughing at the man he threw into the depths of the Singapore bay. The man who may or may not be the United States Champion, Mark Flynn.

Prophecy
- vs -
Chris Macbeth
Standard Rules

The arena Lights go out for about 30 seconds, there is a explosion of light as some pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage. Chris Macbeth walks out and soaks up the atmosphere from the packed out crowed. Before continuing his walk down to the ring.

Prophecy Theme Hits as he walks down to the ring and enters.

Before Prophecy theme cuts off MacBeth corners him towards the turnbuckles as he was swinging him away with punches. Prophecy then reversed the punches and turns MacBeth into the buckles. He then proceeds to attack with 10 punches to MacBeth's head.

Before Prophecy can even get a 10 count, MacBeth grabs his fist his crotch and makes Prophecy land his chin on the top buckle.

Ouch! That had to hurt!

As MacBeth was waiting to do more damage, Prophecy slowly gets up and spits his blood from his mouth on MacBeth's face.

This upsets MacBeth incredibly as Prophecy then attempts and irish whip, but it is met with no avail as the upset Macbeth works up enough strength with his fury to clothesline Prophecy back down to the mat.

Now Macbeth has begun to gain complete control of this match as he dominates Prophecy with a roundhouse kick and then a spinebuster!

Prophecy is seeing stars as MacBeth lifts his head off the mat and drags him across the ring. Forcing Prophecy to look at all the fans booing his poor performance. Macbeth will also frequently sneak in a few devastating punches and knees to the face. Finally, he decides that everyone has had enough as he wraps his legs around Prophecy's head whilst he was standing.

HURRICARANA!

Prophecies eyes are now rolled in the back of his head as MacBeth pulls him in the center of the ring and locks in The Macinator! (Walls of Jericho)

Prophecy taps out seconds later

Winner: Chris Macbeth

Chris Macbeth jumps out of the ring and grabs a Mic from the announcer.
He has a few words to say here.
Macbeth heads back into the ring and begins to pace waiting for some quiet from the crowd.
Macbeth: Now as you can see, I have done what I said to you all I would do, I have walked past this buffoon, I have beat him.Twice...
“I wouldn’t say you have beaten him twice Chris, a cheap shot the first time that’s all that was.”
Macbeth: Now I have shown what I can do how about Wallace Witasick gets off his lazy a## and does some real work, does what a GM should do and book a match that might actually entertain people.
There is a mixed reaction from the crowd,
“Macbeth really hasn't warmed the hearts of this brilliant crowd we have in tonight.”
Macbeth: Oh shut up, do you people not want to be entertained?
The crowed boo loudly.

“Yes they do want to be entertained, but not by a guy like you”

Macbeth: Well Wallace, I want to be entertained and I know deep down these fools want to be entertained so why not do some decent work for a change, come on get off your a##.
Macbeth waits staring up the entrance ramp when all the sudden...

"Sleep Now in the Fire!" blares over the X-tron and Wallace Witasick and Tyrone stand at the entryway as MacBeth looks on..

Wallace Witasick: "Alright Macbeth, you got my attention I'll say that much. But what you don't have is a brain, because if you did you wouldn't question my 'work ethic.' You want a bit match next week, you got it! Who will it be? I'll give you a hint, he's in the Main Event tonight! Is THAT! good enough for you... Macbeth? Now, Tyrone and I have more pressing matters to attend to, so let's get this show on the road!"

Witasick leaves though the back curtain as the scene of Macbeth exiting the ring fades to commercial.

Exclusive Interview with Mr. Witasick

Inside the immaculate office of Wairfare General Manager Wallace Witasick is a long line of various business awards and spinning around in his chair to answer the phone... Wallace Witasick himself... Slicking back his hair with a comb in his front pocket, and then pressing a button on the intercom to answer what was beeping for quite some time. Tyone comes from behind a bookcase and stands next to him as the door opens and in steps a small and smug looking male in suit and tie.

Wallace Witasick: I'm busy, you have 2 minutes. Proceed.

Grunt: "Sir, I'm from Sports Illustrated magazine and I'd like to conduct an interview."

Wallace Witasick: "ESPN?"

Grunt: "No, that's the television network you bought out, I'm the magazine."

Wallace: "Oh yes, you'll have to excuse me. The Administrator Network owns basically everything so...."

Grunt: "uh... Yes and now Warfare has become the centerpiece of the entire magazine and this is your front page interview."

Wallace Witasick: "Naturally, make it quick Grunt I have things to do."

Grunt: "Why has the Administrator Network chosen to invest it's multi-billion dollar empire into Sports and namely, the XWF?"

Wallace Witasick: "The XWF name echoes throughout the entire world as one of the most captivate known legacies ever to exist in Sports Entertainment. The Administrator Network has taken the Warfare brand from a dilapidated piece of garbage ran by cheaters and whores and turned it back to the reputable and dignified way of the past. It's amazing the things you can do with money, Grunt."

Grunt: "Shane has fired a large number of his roster on last Week's episode of Shove It into the Bay. This also includes members of the Warfare roster as well, namely Sebastian Duke and Mark Flynn.

Wallace Witasick: "Yes, as you heard earlier in the programming I have already disciplined Mark Flynn the way I see fit. You see, Shane was stupid enough to think that 'firing' these Warfare members was going to be something I disdained. I think that being forced to compete on Shove IT is almost punishment enough. But I guess I can thank Shane for making both Mark Flynn and Sebastian Duke my personal slaves now. Thanks , once again you think you've done something to push down Wallace Witasick, but instead you've helped me. What an idiot.

Wallace Witasick: "Mark Flynn will keep his hands OFF the participants tonight in order to hold on to his US Title. Sebastian Duke will refrain any conflict with Tyrone as well if he wishes to remain employed with the XWF. My XWF fans want to see my wrestlers competing, because as much as I hate Mark Flynn, it's not half as much as I hate Shane !

Grunt: "Recently, Monday Night Madness General Manager Paul Heyman compared Warfare to the WWE. What do you have to say about that?"

Wallace Witasick: I have three questions for you, Grunt. What is Monday Night Madness? Who is Paul Heyman? and what on God's green earth is the WWE?

Grunt: "uh..."

Wallace Witasick: "Listen Grunt, I don't have time to waste with stupid questions. You see, this is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and I care about the dealings and interactions inside the ring. You see, the legacy of the XWF lies within the thousands of Superstars and legends that accomplished what they did INSIDE the ring and NOT within the promos in which they aired. Being a part of this tremendous legacy has nothing to do with swearing, sex, or intense violence within a promo, like many other pathetic wrestling promotions proclaim. Only a complete idiot would suggest that in order to be a part of the XWF you need to cut 'controversial' promos. To me, it seems that other wrestling promotions have lost touch and search for controversy to help them sell tickets, the same way Happy Gilmour sold tickets for golf. However, ever since I arrived here in the XWF I turned the legacy of wrestling back to the proper way it was personified in the XWF's future.

Wallace Witasick: This is the Xtreme WRESTLING federation, not the Xtreme PROMO federation. The reason why Warfare is the most successful wrestling promotion in all of Sports is due to the money and power backing it now via The Administrator Network. If you want to step up to the big leagues and make the PROFESSIONAL type of money, wrestle on the PRIME TIME networks with the PRIME TIME viewing audiences and the best wrestlers on the face of the planet, then you'll come find Wallace Witasick. We are the BEST. We are Warfare. We are the Administrator Network! Now get out of my office and quit wasting my time!"

The grunt leaves while Witasick leans back in his chair and hoists his feet onto the table.

Owen Crooks
- vs -
Sweet Cheapshots
Standard Rules

Ladies and gentlemen prepare yourselves for one of the most anticipated rookie matches in the XWF in a long time. Tonight we have two HUGE rookies stepping foot in the ring this evening as Sweet Cheapshots will square off against the former British indie legend... Owen Crooks. Both men appear to be on the top of their game and we expect a great showing tonight between these two this evening.

First, making his way down to the ring from Wolverhampton, England. Weighing in at 230 pounds... "The Element" Owen Crooks!

"You could easily have me" by Metronomy echoes throughout the arena as Crooks comes from behind the curtain. Dressed in some typical black shorts with blue lining. Just as basic as his wardrobe and walk down to the ring is his demeanor and stare into the audience. Not much cheering or booing persists but Crooks doesn't seem to care. He's come focused and determined it appears as he waits glaring back at the entrance, waiting for his competition when...

The lights in the arena go out as smoke begins to fill the stage. The first sounds of “Can You Hear Me Now?” by Downstait come blasting over the P.A. As the main guitar riff kicks in, several blue spotlights begin to search the darkened arena for something or someone. The camera pans down to find The Cheap One on stage. He stares out into the crowd, giant smirk on his face. He turns around and extends his arms wide as he yells to get himself fired up. Cheapshots then begins to head towards the ring running his mouth about something the entire way. As he approaches the ring steps, he runs a hand through his hair and flings the excess water onto a nearby fan. He walks up the stairs and around the apron, where he hooks his arms over the top ropes. Then he runs up to the turnbuckle where he shields his eyes from the bright lights as he tries to peer into the audience, then waves them off as if he can't be bothered.

Cheapshots makes his way to the ring and now both opponents hear the bell and the match is under way!

Crooks and Cheapshots lock it up in the ring and jockey for position as neither appears to be taking the upper hand initially. Crooks shoves Cheapshots off of the hold and the both stare each other down...

They lock it up again and fight each other's weight and strength in the center again, this time Cheapshots gets the upperhand and shoves Crooks backwards. This causes Crooks to get upset and immediately charge Cheapshots where they grapple again. Cheapshots connects with kick to the midsection. This causes Crooks to hunch over and Cheapshots lands a SIT OUT Facebuster. Cheapshots rises to his feet and then flexes his muscles to the crowd as he assists Crooks back to his feet. The attack continues on Crooks with a scoop powerslam followed by a leg drop that crashes on the back of Crooks head.

This time Cheapshots is taunting the crowd a bit more than he probably should be, as he fails to notice that Crooks is rising to his feet much faster than he, or anyone, could have seen coming. Crooks then takes advantage of Cheapshots whom has his back turned to him with a Hamerlock backdrop.

With a vengence!

Looks like Crooks can back a slam as Cheapshots was caught off guard and with the momentum of the slam he now goes down to the mat unconscious.

Crooks with the pin.

KICKOUT BY CHEAPSHOTS!

It was a vicious attack but it wasn't enough. Both men now climbing to their feet at the same time and exchange a fury of punches....

Now a headbutt from Crooks...

Headbutt from Cheapshots...

Irish whip Crooks into the ropes.

He ducks a clothesline from Cheapshots who was standing in the middle of the ring waiting.

Then runs directly into Cheapshots witha shoulder check that puts him down on the mat. He waits for Cheapshots to get back to his feet again before smashing him in the face with a Yakuza Kick....

Cheapshots is now down on the mat as Crooks locks in a Fujiwara armbar...

wrenching it in as Cheapshots struggles for the ropes.

The referee is staring at his hand as it gets closer and closer... Using all his strength he's fighting...

reaching....

reaching....

Until he gets there and the ref breaks the hold.

Both men getting to their feet, but Cheapshots is struggling a bit as he's still trying to get air after being wrenched in that hold. Crooks goes on the offensive with a right hand. Cheapshots ducks and leaps backwards...

Then forwards again witha jumping DDT!

Cheapshots begins climbing the turnbuckle as Crooks is now motionless on the mat. Cheapshots not completely known for his high flying tactics, but he appears to be making a change here for his first match in XWF tonight.. He flies off the mat and lands on top of Crooks with a

LEG DROP OFF THE TOP ROPES!

That one had to hurt... Crooks body is having what appears to be a seizure on the mat as Cheapshots goes for the cover...

KICKOUT BY CROOKS!

Wow! Can you believe he was able to get out of that one? I sure can't, and neither can Cheapshots as he immediately stands up and begins arguing with the ref. He's wasting time here and without good reason. It was obvious that Crooks kicked out and now he's already back on his feet!

Crooks much have a lot of will power in there somewhere to overcome that leg drop so quickly!

Butterfly suplex to Cheapshots as Crooks was able to attack him easily with his back turned. A few shots to the back of he head and Crooks was able to pull off that butterfly suplex after turning Cheapshots around easily..

Now Crooks has the upper hand. He locks up with Cheapshots and grabs him underneath his gut after spinning behind him... Here he goes trying to elevate him behind him for a backbreaker until...

Cheapshots elbows him to the face a few times, spins back around and he's flung him into the ropes.

Crooks off the ropes as it looks like Cheapshots is preparing for a running SENTON....

NO!

Reversed into!

"The Elementality!" (Fisherman DDT {Front facelock whilst hooking the leg, lift up before dropping for impact})

Crooks lands his finisher out of nowhere..

The cover.

THREE!

WINNER: OWEN CROOKS!

Both men put forth a valiant effort here tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing where both these superstars go in the future, and possibly, we may have already seen the start of a huge rivalry here folks. Crooks gets his first big win here tonight, but an excellent showing from Cheapshots as well. The XWF fans and Wallace Witasick can both be pleased with these new rookies.

Scotty Mac
- vs -
Martin O' Connor
Shoot Match

We go to the ring where Scotty Mac already made his entrance during the commercial break.

Olympic Trumpet Fan Fare plays as Martin O’connor is walking to the stage he stops at the top of the ramp and flexes his muscles sending red white and blue fireworks to explode behind him and old glory to drop down behind him.

“From St. Paul Minnesota, weighing 249 pounds: Martin O’CONNOR!”

Martin flexes his arms downward at Scotty, trying to strike fear in him.

Scotty doesn’t seem to be influenced by it as he circles the ring.

They lock up, and Martin goes right to work with a knee strike to the chest of Scotty. He throws another, but Scotty catches it.

Scotty takes Martin down to the mat.

Scotty transitions into a knee bar on Martin.

But Martin kicks his way out of the hold with his free leg.

Martin then catches Scotty on his way up with a running kick to his head! That kicked seemed to knock Scotty silly as his mouthpiece falls down on the mat.

Martin backs Scotty into the corner and delivers some chops.

Martin gives Scotty a Russian leg sweep. He waits for Scotty to recover to one knee before charging into him with another punt to the side of his head.

That running punt from Martin seems to be a deadly maneuver from hm. Scotty is completely dazed.

Martin smashes Scotty head-first into the turnbuckle. He follows up with a series of shoulder smashes into the gut of Scotty Mac. Scotty is in a bad way here.

Suddenly, Scotty’s head snaps back as Martin delivers an elbow strike to Scotty’s jaw. The smacking sound of that move draws a response from the audience.

Martin pulls Scotty to the center.

Picks Scotty up…

And drops him with the Olympic Powerbomb (Razor’s Edge Powerbomb)

Martin then picks up his downed opponent by the legs hoisting him to his waist height he spins him around several times then flips them into boston crab postion and applies pressure.

Mac reaches for the ropes...

reaches...

reaches....

but can't make it... he taps out...

What a flop performance by Scotty. Hopefully he can recover from this upsetting loss.

Meanwhile, Martin picks up his first big win here.

WINNER: Martin O’Connor

Seeking Revenge

We fade in as we see Angelus and Jessica Mendez standing backstage. The crowd cheers at the sight of Angelus, who looks mighty pissed off at moment, so much so that he's pacing. Jessica tries to calm him down.

JESSICA MENDEZ: "Will you relax?"

ANGELUS: "Can't."

JESSICA MENDEZ: "You're burning a hole into the floor from pacing. You should take it easy, you got the night off."

ANGELUS: "No, not when Flynn is in the building tonight planning god knows what. Last week he went too far."

JESSICA MENDEZ: "I know..."

ANGELUS: "The minute he laid his hands on you was the minute this thing got more personal than it already was. It's time for someone to end it."

JESSICA MENDEZ: "What does that mean?"

ANGELUS: "Just wait and see. It's time to take some of the power back."

Angelus storms off leaving a very confused Jessica Mendez behind.

MAIN EVENT
#1 Contender for the United States Championship Title

Sebastian Duke
- vs -
Crimson Cobra
- vs -
Crimson Deadly
- vs -
Benjamin Crane
Xtreme Rules Fatal Four Way
Guest Referee: Mark Flynn (no XWF contract)
Guest Enforcer: Tyrone

Kryptonite by Three Doors Down plays as Benjamin Crane runs down the aisle and slides across the ring. He works up the crowd as he gets ready for his match.

“First, from Louisvile, Kentucky, weighing 215 pounds: Benjamin CRANE!”

The lights in the arena take a deep red color as a lighting strike is herd over the pa system. Crimson Cobra breaks the silence of the audience as he emerges from the black curtain hiding the backstage from the inner arena. The entrance music begins to play with the drums and guitar starting to pick up. Cobra is making his way down the entrance ramp and holding his hands out to the adoring fans who he takes such pride in having. The vocals pick up in the song and Cobra starts to bounce around the steel steps leading up to the ring, as if he were a boxer or mma fighter. A slight smile approaches his mouth and he runs up the stairs and along the apron of the ring stopping in the middle to look out to all of the screaming and cheering fans. Cobra takes a deep breath and closes his eyes lifting his head and a smile crossing his face. His chest puffs out from the deep breath and he sits there for a moment to embrace the feeling before he lifts his leg and darts into the ring. He approaches one of the four corners and jumps up showing his athleticism off already as he barley touches the top rope with his hands and lands with his feet on the top rope. It takes a slight second for him to maintain his balance then he pops up and rises his arms almost in a Randy Orton like style, yet slightly less cocky. He jumps down and starts to bounce like a fighter once more as he awaits the approach of his opponent.

“From Aurora Colorado, weighing 185 pounds: Crimson COBRA!”

Saliva - Click Click Boom erupts from the speakers as Crimson Deadly appears from behind the curtain, his arms spread out wide with his fists clenched, he walks a little to the left on the stage and then to the right in the same position, he then lets out a battle cry as he stands in the middle and thrusts his arms to his chest and throws them back out, as the same fireworks blast from both sides of the stage. He then runs down to the ring at full sprint and slides into the ring, quickly getting up and mounting the turnbuckle before putting his arms outward again towards the crowd.

“From Sheffield, England, weighing 275 pounds: Crimson DEADLY!”

The lights go out in the arena. Wind is heard momentarily in the background before Johnny Cash's 'Gods Gonna Cut you Down' is heard. The steel frame of the X-Tron bursts into flames and the crowd boos instantaneously. 6 of Sebastian Duke's hooded followers make their way to the aisle carrying lit torches. 3 of each to either side of the aisle lighting the path for their Leader, the Angel of Darkness, Sebastian Duke and the High Priest, Asmodeus. He proceeds down the aisle at a constant methodical pace never once allowing his eyes to deviate from the ring. He makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring when the lights come back on.

“On his way to the ring, weighing 278 pounds: Sebastian DUKE!

We go to the middle of the ring where Flynn has all four contestants ready to go.

Flynn: “I want a clean fight!”

The bell rings, and we’re off with this fatal fourway!

Cobra and Deadly go right to work on Duke with some punches and kicks. They’re targeting the big man first. Meanwhile, Benjamin Crane circles the ring, being careful not to get his hands dirty.

These Crimson boys don’t stop. Their punches and kicks are too much for Duke as he tries to retreat through the ropes. Mark Flynn should have broken up the attack by now, but he just sits back and watches.

Just then, Tyrone pulls Duke out of the ring to safety! The special enforcer has already gotten involved in this match, and Mark Flynn looks pissed.

However, Duke doesn’t have it in him to thank Tyrone. Instead he pushes Tyrone away. Duke tells Tyrone that he doesn’t need any help.

Suddenly, Cobra flies into Duke for a plancha, but Duke catches him. Duke throws Cobra into the ring post in front of Tyrone. Duke then trash talks Tyrone some more. That turns out to be a mistake though as Deadly knocks Duke down with a suicide dive.

Deadly is the king of the mountain now—But wait BENJAMIN CRANE launches himself off of the second rope and hits an Asai Moonsault on Deadly! Everyone seemed to forget about Crane until he hit that big move.

Crane throws Deadly in and goes for a pin.

Cobra breaks up the attempt. Cobra goes to work on Crane with some chops in the corner. Deadly is back up to his feet. At that moment, Cobra drops down to all fours as Deadly runs towards him and Crane who is still cornered. Deadly launches himself off the back of Cobra, and crashes into Crane with a Stinger Splash! Cobra and Deadly bring Crane into the center of the ring and give him a double suplex.

During that double suplex, Duke had been climbing to the top rope.

The Crimson Crest turns around, and Dukes catches both of them with a flying double clothesline! Duke is back in this now.

Duke takes Deadly into the corner with some jabs. He senses Cobra approaching, and takes him out with a big boot.

Duke raises his arms, working up himself and the crowd.

Crane stupidly runs into Duke who slams him down with a spine buster. But wait—both The Crimson Crest is back up to their feet as they go after Duke again. But Duke catches both men by their throats. Could this be a double choke slam coming up.

No it’s not. Cobra lands a kick to the groin of Duke just as Deadly throws one to the side of Duke’s knee. Mark Flynn does nothing about it!

“Kill him!” Flynn instructs The Crimson Crest as they lay into Duke. Clearly, Flynn wants to see Duke get broken down in this match.

Cobra holds Duke up while Deadly continues to strike him down. Deadly doesn’t have to worry about technique; just about putting as much power as he can behind his punches. This tactic works for the duo until Crane hops on Deadly’s back for a sleeper hold. At that moment, Duke pops Cobra in the chin with a back elbow strike. He then takes Cobra down with a side slam.

Duke and Crane are now in control as they take one Crimson Crest member each.

Duke brawls with Cobra in one corner, and Crane works over Deadly in the opposite corner.

Duke throws Cobra towards Crane with an irish whip…

Crane throws Deadly towards Duke with an irish whip…

Duke takes out Deadly with a running big boot. And at the same time, Crane hits Cobra with a super kick! They both pin a Crimson Crest member at the same time…

No count…

Mark Flynn cannot count both men down. This is a one fall match.

Duke and Crane look up at each other. They run towards each other and collide. Both men go down after hitting each other with clotheslines.

Everyone is down!

Mark Flynn looks down at the four bodies.

What’s he doing…

He’s counting!

Mark Flynn is quickly trying to count everyone down. This is supposed to be X-Treme Rules!

Crane and Cobra get up just in time before Mark was about to count ten. That call made by Flynn made Tyrone jump up to the apron. He looks pissed!

Cobra and Crane trade punches in the ring. Crane goes back to work on Cobra with another sleeper hold.

Deadly and Duke are both up now. Deadly goes in for the attack, but Duke catches him across the throat. Could this be? CHOKE SLAM by Duke! Duke covers Deadly.

Crane breaks the count with an elbow drop to the back of Duke’s head. Crane then drops Duke on his head with a DDT.

Crane turns around… SHINING WIZARD by COBRA! Cobra with the pin.

Deadly interrupts! Deadly just broke his partner’s pin attempt. Did Deadly just cost his team mate the title shot?

Cobra is up now and is staring down Deadly. Neither Crimson mutters a word to the other.

Hey!

Duke just snuck up behind Cobra and shoved him into Deadly.

Deadly takes Cobra over with t-bone suplex.

Deadly pins Cobra.

Crane dives on top of Deadly for the interruption.

Look out! Duke just showed up out of nowhere. He has the ASMODEUS CANE! What the—

Duke swings the cane at Crane, but Crane ducks… Crane delivers a standing dropkick that knocks Duke back into a school boy roll up from Cobra…

Deadly rolls Duke over, breaking up the pin…

Crane goes for a cross body on Deadly—Deadly catches him. Deadly then drops him over his knee with a back breaker.

Meanwhile, Duke has just thrown Cobra six feet up in the air with a chokeslam.

Deadly runs up behind Duke and catches him with a bulldog!

The action is fast paced and hard to keep up with here…

Deadly runs towards the ropes, and comes off of them with a springboard moonsault on Cobra who was still down. Is he… yes, Deadly is pinning Cobra!

3—NOT QUITE-- Crane drops his forearm into the back of Deadly’s head. Crane throws some punches down into Deadly. He throws Deadly into the ropes, throws him into the air with a lifting press, and hits him with a Code Breaker! He calls that move the Darkest Night. He pins Deadly.

Duke drops the boot into the back of Crane’s head. Duke then lifts Crane over his head, and gives him a press slam out of the ring! Holy cow, Crane just smashed his face on the outside padding.

Duke looks down at the damage he just caused Crane. He doesn’t notice Cobra who runs and propels himself off of the nearby turnbuckle. Duke doesn’t turn until he sees Cobra flying through the air. And Cobra hits Duke with a Whisper in the Wind! Cobra rolls over on top of Duke for the pin.

Deadly hits Cobra over the back with the Asmodeus cane! Deadly just used the cane that Duke brought in earlier.

Deadly isn’t done though. He pulls Cobra back up to his feet, spins him around, and drops him to the mat with a VERTABREAKER! D***, I haven’t seen anyone use that move in a while! Deadly with the cover.

Duke goes to kick Deadly off of Cobra, but Deadly moves out of harm’s way. Instead, Duke ends up stomping his foot into the chest of Cobra. Confusion sweeps over Duke’s face as he looks around for Deadly. He turns to face Deadly who runs into him with a SPEAR! Holy crap, Deadly just took down the near-300 pound Sebastian Duke with a spear. Deadly stands up to take in the view around him. He notices Benjamin Crane sneaking up to the top rope. Crane goes for a crossbody,

But Deadly catches him! How does Deadly have all of this strength this far into the match?

Deadly carries Crane to the center of the ring, and gives him an EMERALD FLOWSION.

Deadly is the last man standing right now. He points down at Cobra, and waves at him to get up.

Cobra, still feeling the effects of the vertabreaker, slowly rises to his feet. Cobra’s situation awareness is very low at this point. He doesn’t notice Deadly who’s standing right behind him…

Cobra turns out, and Deadly flips him over with a C-4! Are you kidding me? Where are these new moves coming from?

Deadly feels a rush of energy now as he lets out a roar—

SOUL SHOT! Holy…

DUKE just hit the Soul Shot on Deadly! Duke is about to go for the pin but he notices Crane recovering on the other side of the ring. Duke winds up for another Soul Shot…

He charges after Crane.

Crane ducks.

FLYNN!

Flynn pulls down to the top rope and Duke falls over and lands on Tyrone! D*** you Flynn!

Tyrone and Duke are now going back and forth on the outside, exchanging words. Don’t hit him Duke, he’s the enforcer!

Duke: “I’ve had it with you and this a**hole interfering!”

Tyrone: “Just get your a** back in that ring.”

Deadly is still down and out. He did not see that Soul Shot coming at all. Crane is still pretty fuzzy despite dodging that Soul Shot.

Cobra is back to his feet though. He’s got THAT LOOK in his eyes. What’s he up to? Cobra points up to the sky. Oh God…

Cobra is climbing up to the top rope. Who’s he gonna hit, Crane or Deadly? Cobra weighs his options as he crouches on the top rope. Who’s he going to hit the Red Fang on?

FLYNN! NOOOOO!

Flynn just threw himself into the ropes and caused Cobra to land with his balls on the turnbuckle.

What the hell. Now Flynn is acting like he’s hurt. He’s acting like what just happened wasn’t intentional. What’s wrong with this sicko? Get him out of there Tyrone!

But Tyrone doesn’t see any of this. He’s still arguing with Duke.

At that moment, Benjamin Crane leaps to the top and hits a tornado DDT off the top rope on Cobra. Flynn's hand shakes, screaming for Crane to make the cover as Cobra lies unconscious in the center of the ring. Crane gets a hand on Cobra. Flynn tries to fast count but only makes it to 2.8! Tyrone grabs him by the leg and pulls him out of the ring.

Now Flynn and Tyrone are getting into it!

Back in the ring: Crane hits a running shooting star press on Cobra. He pins Cobra again, but Flynn isn’t there to count. He’s still arguing with Tyrone. Crane is poking his head through the ropes, patting Flynn on the shoulder, trying to get his attention.

Flynn ignores the patting. He shoves his hand into Tyrone’s face! Oh S***!

TYRONE SWINGS AT FLYNN!

FLYNN DUCKS!

CRANE GETS HITS! NOOOO! CRANE JUST TOOK A KNOCK OUT PUNCH.

Flynn is laughing hysterically as Tyrone looks on in horror at what he just did to Crane.

Duke shoots a glance at Tyrone.

Duke: “See what you did?!”

Making his way down the ramp is Warfare General Manager Wallace Witasick! Flynn looks up at him for a reply when all the sudden, from behind him...

ANGELUS! Angelus just came from the audience and hopped over the barrier. He’s whooping Flynn with some punches! Flynn is trying to get away, he can't stop the beatings from Angelus or else he'll lose the title.

I think Witasick had this planned out all along!

Wallace is laughing as Angelus is chasing Flynn up the aisle.

Witasick signals to Tyrone, he must now be the specified ref in the match now!

Tyrone is all alone now. He reenters the ring where Duke has just dragged an unconscious Crane to the center. Duke drops Crane on the mat and pins him.

Tyrone doesn’t make the count. He can’t do it. He can’t count down the man who he accidentally knocked out.

Duke: “COUNT!”

Tyrone shakes his head. He feels responsible for his mistake.

Duke: “COUNT! NOW!”

Tyrone counts…

He stops.

Duke: “D*** IT.”

Duke turns Crane over, and locks him in PANDORAS BOX (Hell’s Gate).

Tyrone punches the mat with his fist, bloodying his knuckles in the process.

Duke is yelling at Tyrone.

Duke: “CALL IT OR I’LL KILL HIM.”

Tyrone doesn’t even check on Crane. Crane is clearly incapacitated as he just falls limp into the Hell's Gate.

Tyrone calls for the bell.

Duke has won this match by submission.

WINNER: Sebastian Duke

Another crazy night here in the XWF as Sebastian Duke has now become the #1 Contender to the United States Title. Angelus gets his revenge on Flynn who was unable to defend himself due to the stipulation put forth by Mr. Witasick earlier this evening.

Flynn and Duke still fighting for their XWF contracts back and yet they possess the two prestigious titles (Champion and Number 1 Contender) on Warfare...

What will happen next week?

Tune in here at this same time..

Same Administrator Network!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
(02-28-2013)