Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Family Matters of the heart 4
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2014, 07:42 PM

Note: This whole RP takes place from Joseph-Gordon's perecpective, and at the same time as the Wendy's debacle.

"So, Jeannie, you gotta do another dance before your shift ends, or are you free to do whatever?"

"I don't have to go on the stage and dance, but I can take you back for a private session. Come on, it'll be fun.

She said with a a wink as she pulled him to the private rooms. Joseph was pretty sure this is what heaven felt like, although he couldn't be sure seeing as how he had never quite died. Once in the back she shoved him into a chair and began to dance for him, her moves here were much more elegant than when she was on stage. She turned around and lowered her skirt in the back to give Joseph a quick view of her ass. He reached up and placed his hands around her hips.

[b]"You know, I don't normally do this stuff. Right? I know a lot of girls say that, but there really is something special about you. And it's not the cash you were dropping on me, or the fact that you refused to fuck me when I brought you back here before. You seem so nervous, and so innocent. Plus, that guy that your black friend left with. He's Mister Radio! My ex boyfriend loves XWF. We broke up the day Radio lost the title to Gilmour. My ex is a huge Transistor, when Radio lost he went crazy and attacked me. I threw boiling hot water in his face. Good times."

"First of all, what's a transistor? And second of all, that is a terrible story. Why would he attack you? That's beyond insanity. I'd never attack you, my dad taught me never to hit a pretty woman. Also, that black guy is my uncle. He works for the XWF as well. He's Swagmire Swaggins."

"You're so cute. A transistor is a fan of Radio. And he attacked me because he's insane. No doubt you'd never attack me, a cute sweet guy like you. Hell, I bet if we had sex right now you'd be as gentle as a lamb."[pink]

She turned to face him with a wink as she took her top off. Joseph-Gordon wasn't sure what to do with all of this. Not like he hadn't just seen this, but she didn't talk to him like this before. They talked about other things, like where she was from, whether this what she wanted to do with her life, and just the normal stuff one would talk about when he was nervous in a situation like this.

"Jeanie, can I tell you something?"

She giggled as she lowered her skirt around her ankles, standing there in only her thong.

[pink]"You sure can, but my name's not Jeanie. Not really. It's actually Katie. They just want me to use a stage name, and said Jeanie sounded slutty and invoked the imagery of a sexy genie granting wishes. Yeah, it's kind of lame, but hey whatever works. Makes me money, and I got to meet you."

She leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Um, Katie, then. If we had sex right now it'd be my first time. I'm kind of a virgin. I know you offered, but I'm a little nervous about it. I'm sorry if this is a little odd for you."

She started unbuckling his jeans for him. She kind of blushed as she did this.

"Well, how many sophmore's can say they're fucking? Don't act coy, there Joey. I know how old you are. Don't act so surprised, I'm still a senior at your school. I got held back a year, so I'm gonna be 19 this year. Got some fake documents to work here. It's not the best, but I got kicked out of my mom's house, and needed a job, especially after I moved in with my ex and got kicked out. Listen, we're gonna fuck real quick. It's not about the money, nor is it about you being a virgin. It's because you're cute, and nice. Besides, I've never actually had sex in this room before. I get offers, but never take them. I'm not a whore, but I will make you buy me food when I get off. Maybe take me to a movie."

25 minutes later

Joseph Gordon pulled up his pants as Katie grabbed her stuff and walked back to change. He just sat in the chair for a few minutes. She was supposed to come back and get him when she was done changing. Joseph was so happy he pulled out his phone and texted Swaggy's number about what happened. Just as he was hitting send a familiar voice spoke to him.

"Good job, son. Losing your virginity to a stripper you just met. Because your uncle gave you money to get her attention. I'm so glad your mother will never know about this. Or about me speaking to you now. I haven't been to see her, yet. Not sure how she'd handle it. By the way, I notice you didn't use a condom. Not a smart idea, I don't care if she did tell you she doesn't do this often. I'm gonna talk to your uncle and make his ass get you tested in a few weeks. And jesus, son. What if she gets pregnant? How are you going to raise a kid if you can't even drive? I thought you were smarter than this."

"Sorry, dad. I'll get tested, and figure something out if she does get pregnant. How are you speaking to me, by the way?"

"Long story, but I'm kind of a ghost. Before you ask, by the way, no I did not watch you two have sex, I just happened to listen to what she said and know you don't carry condoms, and there are none here. And son, if you do fuck her again, don't double wrap it. That shit actually makes the condoms break."

As Frodo was saying this Katie walked back in and saw Frodo's ghost talking to Joseph Gordon. She was quite shocked, not just because of the ghost thing.

[Image: jennette-mccurdy1.jpg]

"Wait a second. Joey, this ghost is your dad?! This guy looks a lot like the picture my mom showed me of my dad. Ghost guy, your name doesn't happen to be Fred Ward, does it?"

"Yeah. I'm Fred Ward. Why?"

"Daddy?"
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like SwagMire's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-13-2014), Mr. Radio (03-13-2014)