Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Starsky and Hutch (RP 7) (Co-Op w/John Samuels)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-13-2014, 01:33 PM

The scene fades in to a lovely sunny albeit somewhat chilly day in the City of Angels, Los Angeles, California. As is typical of L.A in the morning the highways are jammed, especially the 405. Outside things seem rather quiet, almost, too quiet for a city such as L.A. Out of nowhere a Blue Chevy Tahoe relatively new looking comes racing through the scene, following it is the sound of sirens and then 3 marked police squad cars and an unmarked Black Cadillac CTS. All four cars are now weaving in and out of traffic, their speeds approaching triple digits. As the Tahoe starts to pull away from the squad cars the CTS manages to put it into another gear and starts passing the squad cars one by one. A few seconds later and the CTS is now closing in on the Tahoe.

With there being so many other cars on the road the options for how to stop the surging Chevy Tahoe are limited even as the CTS closes to the gap to within a few inches of the Tahoe’s rear bumper. The CTS taps the back bumper in the left hand corner in hopes of causing the Tahoe to spin out but the move fails to produce the desired results. With little to no warning a 4th LAPD Squad Car comes charging out of one of a side street and rams into the passenger side of the Tahoe sending it toppling over repeatedly before finally being stopped by a light post, which upon being hit by the tumbling car splits in half and crashes on top of the car. The 3 squad cars that had been chasing the Tahoe come to a screeching halt as does the CTS. The squad car that made contact with the Tahoe is stopped in the middle of the road, the front of the car completely smashed in.

The police officers from each of the squad cars get’s out, guns drawn taking up a defensive position behind the doors of their car. One of the officers takes the lead and yells to the passengers of the Tahoe to come out of the vehicle with their hands in the air. After a few moments of yelling the officer decides that the passengers of the vehicle are either unable or unwilling to come out and so the officers close in on the vehicle, guns still drawn and ready to fire at a moment’s notice. The right passenger side door of the car swings open and a man in his mid 50’s falls out of the vehicle. 3 of the police officers close in on the man and quickly move in to restrain him. The other 3 officers move over to the left hand side of the vehicle and approach the driver’s side door. The driver is splayed out against the steering wheel, the windshield in front of him has a massive crack in it, and based on the pattern of the crack it is clear that the driver’s head contacted the windshield at some point. One of the officers reaches in and using two fingers checks the driver for a pulse only to find that there isn’t one. He signals as such to the other officers who then holster their weapons. AS this happens two gentlemen step out of the unmarked CTS…

[Image: tumblr_m4hd32EYQM1qcxj1co1_500.jpg][Image: Jbl.jpg]

The two men approach the ranking officer on the scene.

“Sergeant, my name is Ted Pryce and this is my partner Jack Samuels. We are with the U.S Marshall’s Service. We’ve been tracking these two guys across 3 states.”

“Well it’s one, the driver is dead.”

“Well, saves us the trouble of buying a 'get well soon' card.” says Samuels, his thick Texas accent surprising the officer a bit.

“Mind if we take a look inside the vehicle for a minute?”

“Well this is crime scene, I am going to need to get clearance from my superior for that.”

“Look Nancy, my partner already just said we’ve been chasing these guys for three states, don't make me repeat him. We’re tired, we're ornery, and now that this asshole is dead and the other is in bracelets we just want to get this shitstain back to the hole he crawled out of. In order to do that we need to check the insides of this little grocery getter here. So why don't you take a pause for the cause before you make my partner here angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.”

“And I understand that Mr…”

“Samuels. Jack Samuels.”

“I apologize, as I said, I understand and I empathize with you, I really do but procedure is procedure. I’m not saying no, I’m just saying I need to get the ok first.”

“Now you look here son…”

“Jack, calm down, go walk around for a minute and cool off.”

Samuels just stares at his partner but Ted doesn’t back down. Samuels realizes he doesn’t really have an option and decides to take his partner’s advice and go for a little walk.

“I’m sorry about that officer. He quit smoking recently, the doctor told him he has to stay off the caffeine and he hasn’t seen his woman in a while. She’s a busty blonde, pretty fine if you know what I’m saying.”

The officer just smiles, opting not to respond.

“Look, give me 5 minutes to look the car over then we will put this guy in the back of our car and be out of your hair forever. I get what you are saying, but we want to get the hell out of here as soon as possible. No offense.”

“Fine, but your partner has to stay over there.”

“Two sets of eyes are better than one. If it’s both of us we can get done quicker. Come on, the U.S Marshalls will owe you one.”

“Fine. 5 Minutes.”

Theo turns around and yells over to his partner who is pacing back and forth mumbling to himself.

“Jack, stop talking to yourself, we’ve got work to do.”

The two men each put on a pair of plastic gloves and walk over to the vehicle and begin their inspection of the vehicle’s contents. A few hand guns are found near the driver and passenger side seats. The two men then begin working their way towards the back of the vehicle whereupon the find a silver metal brief case that was located in a hidden compartment under the middle row of seats. Ted pulls the brief case out of the vehicle walks to the front of the car and places it on the hood. Thankfully the brief case does not require a code of any kind so he is able to open it immediately. He takes a second to inspect the contents and then turns the briefcase 90 degrees to reveal the contents to his partner. Jack gives a slight nod and then Ted closes the brief case and starts walking to his car. The Sergeant, who has been monitoring all of this starts walking in their direction at an angle that would suggest he intends to cut Ted and Jack off before they can reach their vehicle and sure enough that is exactly what happens.

“Excuse me gentlemen but you can’t take evidence from the crime scene.”

“Hey friend, we are just retrieving what these men stole, now we are going to put this man in the back of our car and get out of your hair so that you fine gentlemen can continue to do your job.”

“I appreciate that but this is highly irregular. I really need to speak with my superior before I let you take anything away from the scene. Which reminds me, I have yet to see any identification from you two, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble can you please show me your badges?”

“Absolutely.”

Both men reach into their inside coat pockets and pull out their Badge, showing each of them to the Sergeant, a quick glance of them seemed to be enough as the officer shook his head in the affirmative, indicating that Ted and Jack could put their ID badges away.

“Tell you what Sergeant, how about we give a call to Judge McArthur, he’s the guy who sent us to go and get that shit stain you see bleeding over the street and he can explain why it’s vital we get this guy back as soon as possible. Would that be ok with you?”

“Sure.”

“One moment.”

Ted reaches into his coat and pulls out his cell phone, taps a few numbers and waits for his call to connect.

“Hello Judge McArthur please…Hello your Honor it’s Ted Pryce. Yes we have recovered the brief case as well as one of the men who fleed custody…..well your honor the other one didn’t make it I’m afraid….well there was a police chase…..I see….yes, well the reason I am calling is because the officer in charge of the scene will not release the Mr. Heyman or the brief case into our custody without approval from his supervisor, I offered to call you instead and he agreed…..uh huh…..I see….would you like to speak to the officer?”

Ted hands the phone over to Sergeant Duke.

“Hello your honor….yes your honor….I see your honor….No, I mean no disrespect to your or the judiciary system….yes your honor…very good sir….you have a blessed day.”

“Ok, well I guess you are free to go. I apologize for any delay I may have caused.”

“Don’t mention it. You guys did a great job. Jack if you could please put Mr. Heyman in the back of the vehicle.”

“Up and 'attem, fat boy.”

Jack Samuels walks over to a still dazed and confused Mr. Heyman and lifts him to his feet and slowly puts him in the back of their car, using his hand to guide Heyman’s gigantic head into the back of the vehicle so that it does not hit the top of the door frame. Once that task is completed Ted hands the briefcase to Jack and the two get into the car.

“Jesus Christ Paul, what the fuck were you two idiots thinking?”

“Where’s Brock? Why isn’t he in the car?”

“Brock’s dead you fuckin' twit. Answer Ted’s question, what in the fuck were you two thinking?”

“All you had to do was go in to the bank, use the keys and get the contents of the safe deposit box and mosey on out. How the fuck did you two morons manage to draw the attention of the local PD?”

“I don’t know, Brock must have said something to the security guard or something I don’t know. I came up from downstairs and the guard had his weapon drawn on Brock and Brock had his gun on the guard. I just ran the fuck out of there, I don’t even know what happened to the guard. Brock followed me out and we were only a block away when we heard the sirens. It’s a good thing you guys decided we should split up.”

“No shit Paul. You think I trusted my life in the hands of you two fuck heads? You are supposed to be the strategic one.”

“I don’t know what to tell you Theo...”

“It’s Ted, fuck head. We’ve been over this.”

“Whatever. Look at the bright side, with Brock dead now we can split the money into 3 shares instead of 4.”

“Typical Jew, only concerned with the money.”

“I’m not, I’m just saying.”

“Yeah Paul, you’re always just saying. It’s a good think that cop was a fucking idiot and didn’t know US Marshall’s badge from his asshole or we would all be in the back of a squad car right now.”

“Whatever. Could you get these cuffs off me?”

“They ain't our cuffs and I didn’t think to get a key.”

“What? You have to be kidding me.”

“He’s not kidding you Paul. Those aren’t our cuffs……………

Fade to bla……

“What the fuck was that? Where the am I? Why am I tied up? What the hell is on my head?”

[Image: fgK2myo.jpg]

"And where the hell is Lila? What did she do to me last night?

To be continued?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(03-21-2014), Mr. Radio (03-13-2014), Scorpio (03-13-2014)