Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Meeting the new guy {Part 4} Collab with Mr. Helios
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-14-2014, 03:11 PM

Ambrose sits in his apartment, staring into a mirror, trying to work himself out.

Knock. Knock.

Ambrose ponders for a moment, then he stands and opens the door, a beautiful woman stands before him. A woman he has never met before...

"Why do I feel like you're going to unveil something else I don't know? Who do you fight for?"

Alexandra looked at the man.

"I fight for Eli and The Congregation."

Alexandra crossed threshold of his door. Her long black hair flounced behind her. She kept her back to him for a moment, before turning around to face him.

"Eli knows a great many things, he could show a new way to live. He could breath life into this company, if only we could snuff out the light that Theo claims to be."

She shook her head.

"I think the better question is who do you fight for Ambrose? Yes that is right. I know a great deal about the man in shackles. Imprisoned in his own personal hell, perhaps I don't know everything, but of a few things I am greatly sure. You are confident, strong willed, and cunning."

Alexandra had her back to him again.

"But there are a great many things you do not know about me, or the congregation for that matter."

"Who do I fight for you ask? I fight for me. I fight for ME. I don't lie about it either. All of these people fight for a side because they want is best for them. That's what ALL of them want. ALL of YOU want. Eli James is a great man and he can lead this place to great things. That's why I fight for him, I don't do it for what is right though, I do it because I know that if Eli wins things will definitely be at least partially beneficial for yours truly."

Ambrose strolls around the room. He grins and he grabs his trusty bottle of Jim Bean whiskey and pours two glasses. He sits down in the chair and crosses one leg over the other. Following this, Ambrose pushes the other glass towards Alexandra.

"I am strong willed, confident and cunning? Yes. I am also vain, reckless, passionate, and strong. Eli surrounds himself with great man, now tell me Alexandra, why has he got you by his side?"

Ambrose smirks, he feels as though he has outwitted her. He stares at himself in the mirror, admiring his chiseled jaw.

"Because I have strength, I'm cunning, I have a wisdom beyond my years, and I am linked to his prophet. I am the only one that can bring him back." Alexandra took a seat and grabbed the glass, tucking one leg over the other. "I have a specific skill set, and I know when to use it. I have a way, well... let's just say, I have a way of getting inside people's heads and getting stuck there."

Alexandra took a drink and then gently sat the glass back down.

"I have a knowledge that Eli craves to be a part of his congregation." She leans forward. "I have quite things, but most of all, I am driven. I don't stop, I keep coming until someone is broken."

Ambrose smiles at her response.

"Ah so who is it you intend on breaking?"

He gazes around the room for a moment, and pushes the chair slightly back from Alexandra's.

"Eli wants we all want, and that's a crown rest upon his head. I am not so sure he cares even the slightest bit for the likes of us you know. Eli wants and Eli gets. But what do we get...?"

Alexandra lets out a soft giggle, before looking at him. She crosses her legs the other way, a la Basic Instinct.

"Glory. Simply, that. Glory."

She winks at him.

"As for who I am intending on breaking.. I'll leave that to be discovered at World War X. Besides, how can I be assured you aren't already working for the other side? What proof can you give me that we can work together on the same team?"

Ambrose has a sad smile on his lips.

"What proof can I give you? None."

He laughs then.

"If I really intended on working for the other team I would have put some evidence in place don't you think? I'm not interested in The Company. I want to work with Eli James because I think he's the lesser of two evils. There are good and evil on both sides of every war ever fought you know..."

She smiles.

"This is true. Many wars have been fought from greed and jealousy as well."

She giggled softly.

"You see, I care not for the petty obsessions, but see a larger goal in mind. Should Eli win, it will prove that his gospel if far more powerful than the obsessions of petty men."

"A goal that you would like to achieve for the XWF? For Eli? For The Congregation? Or for you? You seem quite wrapped up in yourself if you don't mind me saying... This war is fought from greed, but the greed of who?"

Ambrose takes another sip of whisky then moves closer to Alexandra, he whispers in her ear.

"We all have our selves in mind really."

She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes, as he whispered in her ear.

"I never said I didn't have a goal for myself. But I am looking at the bigger picture. If Eli should win, it would prove that those of us in Congregation aren't as weak as everyone likes to think we are."

She smirked.

"What is your goal with this? With our little meeting?"

He moves away. The sad smile returns to his lips. His voice is soft and chilling.

"My goal? I don't know. You appeared at my apartment, so isn't it I who should be asking this question? I feel it is about time you arrived at the point. I mean I enjoy your company but I feel we're being a little around the bush here. What is it you want of me?"

"Simply to know that you are loyal to the cause."

She noticed his sad smile.

"I rarely beat around the bush, Ambrose."

"Well then, I think you've got your answer. I am loyal to this cause but not because I agree with everything but because it's beneficial. We have some work to do if we're going to stand a chance though. You are blessed with abilities that few people are blessed with... but what have you achieved with those abilities Alexandra, please tell me?"

"I believe I do have my answer." She stands, looking at him. "What have I accomplished with my abilities? Enough to know information, useful to Eli's cause. I've surrounded myself with many influential people. People who's words can affect others ways of thinking. Plus.. I've used my abilities.. to ensure I have a insurance policy."

Alexandra looks down at him and smirks, before leaning on the arms of his chair. She leaned up right by his ear.

"If you ever want to have the pleasure of my company again.... just ask. No need to.. beat around the bush."

With that she stood up straight and walked to the door, much like an old school Hollywood Starlet. She opened the door and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Mr. Helios.. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other again.. really soon."

She winked as she walked out the door and left him to his thoughts.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (03-15-2014)