Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Meeting Of The Minds - Part III: RP 4 (Co-Op w/Theo & Senator)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-12-2014, 04:26 PM

Continued...

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Gentlemen. Ms. Fairchild. Pick your poison."

Theo Pryce is the first person to walk over to the bar, clearly that sobriety thing is going well. He thumbs his way through some of the whiskey's before settling on a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky. He grabs the bottle and brings it over to his seat.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "We do have glasses Mr. Pryce."

THEO PRYCE: "Why dirty up a glass?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Very well then."

"The Senator" goes next with Heyman in tow. Samuels grabs a bottle of Glenmorangie Signet Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky and pours a healthy amount into a glass. Mr. Heyman opts for a mixed drink of "Bourbon and Branch". Once the two men are seated I walk over to the bar and grab a bottle of Jack Daniels. From under the bar I grab a 2 Liter bottle of coke and pour some of it into the glass and then stir it around for a few seconds, allowing the two liquids to blend together. I then walk over to my guests so we can start our dialogue.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Gentlemen, and Lady of course, the reason I asked for you to come here today is to discuss the matter of Trust."

"Do we trust each other?"

"How far does that trust go?"

THEO PRYCE: "Well I have to be honest here."

"I don't trust you Seabass."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It's Sebastian."

THEO PRYCE: "I know what is."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Well then while we are in my home you will address me as Sebastian or you won't have a mouth to address me with at all."

THEO PRYCE: "Are you sure we are still in your home?"

"Because it looks like we are in the middle of the Underground Railroad, halfway to Pennsylvania."

I thought about just cracking him across the face but that really wouldn't do much to instill trust among my guests so instead I opt for civility.

THEO PRYCE: "Look, here's the deal."

"I don't trust you Duke, and you shouldn't expect me to.

"If I came out here and said that I did you should call me a liar and rightfully so.

"Paul, we have a good business relationship. I want to say I trust you, but we both know you would screw me over the first chance you got. It's what makes you so good at what you do."

Paul just nods approvingly at Theo.

THEO PRYCE: "As for you Senator, well I don't know much about you other than you like good Whiskey and you are a Republican."

"That's certainly not a bad start.

"But as far as trusting anyone of you, I don't need to trust you to work with you.

"However, come Sunday night, I will lay down my life for my team, and for anyone on my team.

"That is my guarantee to all of you."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Maybe I should be more specific. It's obvious we're not going to trust each other fully."

I move away from the bar and take a pool cue from the wall. The billiard balls are already racked and ready as I chalk up and aim for my shot.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What I'm telling all of you is, if you screw me over..."

CRACK!

And the billiards go rolling and crashing into different directions.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Heads are gonna roll."

The three other men stare at me as I stare back. Ms. Fairchild walks along the wall looking at the different liquor bottles.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It's clear that I don't really like any of you. It's not personal. I don't really like anybody.

"And I'm sure you don't really like me.

"This is a big time event and a big time match and we absolutely need to be a well-oiled, cohesive unit. One night only."

PAUL HEYMAN: "Mr. Duke, I can absolutely guarantee you, we're right beside you. Me, you, Theo, John. All of us."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Forgive me, Paul. I'm talking to those that are actually involved in the match. Not yet."

THEO PRYCE: "Now hold on there just a minute, Seabass!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Sebastian."

THEO PRYCE: "Whatever.

"You're acting like you're the leader here!"

I lay my pool cue on the table.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Pryce, you might lead the team, but there isn't a man on this team that respects you more than they respect me."

Theo stands up from his chair and stands about three feet from me.

THEO PRYCE: "Is that what this is about? Respect?"

SENATOR: "Wait, so are we talking about trust, unity or respect? This is starting to get confusing."

THEO PRYCE: "The guy is from Texas, and even he makes more sense than you."

Now Samuels is standing and looking none too pleased.

SENATOR: "Excuse me, cupcake, but would you mind repeating what you just said there?"

THEO PRYCE: "I just mean Texans aren't exactly known for their intelligence."

SENATOR: "Now I'll stand for a lot of things. But you standing here bashing the great state of Texas ain't one of 'em. You forgetting who's the the number 1 contender for your crown, Theo? I'll give you a hint, it's one of those Texans who aren't exactly known for their intelligence. Keep talking about Texas Mr. Pryce, and I'll make sure your next words are gonna be what's written on your tombstone."

Senator and Pryce are standing face to face now. Heyman tries to step between them, separating them ever so slightly. The two men begin to shove each other. I lean against the pool table and pick up the 8 ball. I give a hard toss, like A.J. Burnett and the ball sails through the air and smashes open a few liquor bottles. Senator and Pryce both duck for cover as they try to decipher what just happened.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Gentlemen, we're getting off on the wrong foot here. How about we step back a minute to re-assess the situation and the task at hand.

"Defeat Eli James."

Samuels smiles and backs away from Theo. He reaches for his glass and motions for Ann to drink up. He raises his glass to me with his big, stupid smile.

SENATOR: "Well that there, that's a beautiful idea. These slack-jawed idiots need to do us all a favor and drink the Kool-Aid already. I swear I get a gray hair every single time I hear Eli talk in circles. Have you guys seen that terrible Waterboy movie? That's all I can hear whenever Eli opens that cousin-kisser of his:

"Al-al-al-mighty say dat, almighty say dat, almighty say dat I--I--I can't fucking take it anymore! I could stick a ladle down the hole in an outhouse and scoop out something that makes more sense. Hell, it'd even smell better.

"But I digress. You want to know if you can trust me, Duke? The short answer, is that you can absolutely trust me--to do what's best for me. And luckily for you and this little merry band of oddballs, what's best for me just happens to coincide with your wanting to whip Eli's country bumpkin ass. When I was masquerading around with that red mask he had the gall to steal that stupid Ark of the Covenant belt from me. You don't steal from John Samuels, no matter how worthless a trinket it is."

THEO PRYCE: "It's this simple. We don't have to trust each other.

"Hell, we don't even have to like each other.

"But for one night, we are on the same team, and while we are, everyone that stands on the other side of the line is going to get mowed down by each and every member of our team."

All three of us nodded in agreement.

THEO PRYCE: "So in the name of bitch slapping that bible thumbing bearded bastard back to whatever Southern Baptist church he was excommunicated from, let's raise our glasses. To Eli James, and the misery that is about to befall him."

SENATOR: "Well I don't quite know about all of that, but I'll toast to stompin' a size13 hole in that bloated gut of his and leavin' a good ol' fashioned Texas bootprint right on that preachin' pussy's shit-tubes."

THEO PRYCE: "Or... There's that too, I suppose."

SENATOR: "Well yeehaw, partner."

The two of them clang their drinks together, and look in my direction. With a slight unease, I nod in their direction and take a drink.

SENATOR: "Sounds to me like we just ourselves a proper business meeting. You know what we do back home when we finish a business meeting? Three fingers of whiskey and whatever's left goes into the nearest blondie, if you catch my drift. Hey Ann! Bring us over some--Oh, Jesus not again."

I look over to see The Senator's accomplice, obviously intoxicated, dancing rhythmically on top of the bar. Paul Heyman is seated at the bar with a large smile on his face, his hands containing a fist full of dollar bills.

SENATOR: "Dammit, Ann! How many times do I have to tell you to keep your clothes on around me? I don't want to see that shit.

PAUL HEYMAN: "You may not but damn! Shake it!"

THEO PRYCE: "What a lively entourage you keep."

SENATOR: "Well comin' from a man who willingly hangs around with ol' slant eyes and a giant chicken, I'll be sure to take that with a grain of salt."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Well that was short-lived."

SENATOR: "Well fucking excuse me, Harriet Tubman, for bringing such negative vibes to your little underground railroad here. You better watch your mouth Duke."

I step right to the Senator, nearly nose-to-nose.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Or what?"

THEO PRYCE: "Or nothing. Look, we've made some progress here. Let Paul get his rocks off with Ann while the rest of us enjoy our drinks. By the way Duke, you've got an impressive collection of Whiskey's here, mind if I take a couple?"

SEBATIAN DUKE: "Actually I do."

THEO PRYCE: "So much for teamwork."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "How does is letting you take Whiskey from my private reserve even remotely connected to team work?"

THEO PRYCE: "Because if you do that then you will be helping me get a solid buzz on. You see? Teamwork."

SEBATIAN DUKE: "Fine, one bottle."

SENATOR: "See, now that's the spirit. Now don't you feel better about yourself Sebastian?"

i just stare at John. Theo stares at me staring at John. John is still staring at Heyman who is sitting at the bar looking like a Jew in a bank vault. Theo walks over to the bar, thumbs through a few bottles before settling on one of my rare vintage Whiskeys.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Of course, you would pick that one."

THEO PRYCE: "No take backs."

SENATOR: "Seriously Ann, get down from there."

THEO PRYCE: "So we done here? I got a fuck ton of work to do back at the office."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Theo, you can go. John and I have some other business to attend to.”

THEO PRYCE: “Really? You plan on stabbing me in the back?”

I say nothing to him. Instead, I take a long gulp of my Jack and Coke.

THEO PRYCE: “That was a joke.”

Again, I say nothing. I look over at Heyman who sits at the bar staring up at the dancing, half naked Ann Fairchild. Heyman keeps stuffing quarters and dimes into her underwear.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You're free to go as you please, Theo.”

Pryce holds up his chosen bottle of liquor in a sort of wave and makes his exit. I turn toward Senator.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Rack 'em up.”

Senator and I play many rounds of pool throughout the remainder of the night. Him winning a few, me winning most. It's my table, I know how it slants.

SENATOR: “So. We really gonna screw him over?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No. But I do want to talk business.”

SENATOR: “I'm all ears.”

Senator and I take a seat, sipping our chosen drinks.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “John, I'm prepared to buy you.”

SENATOR: “I was listening, now you have my undivided attention.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The only way I can ensure that you play by our rules, is by talking to your wallet.”

SENATOR: “Now, Sebastian. I'm a man that can't be bought.”

I pull out a check and hand it to him. Whatever it was he was saying, he stopped it in his tracks.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You were saying?”

He stares at the check and flicks it with his right hand.

SENATOR: “I was saying, I think you nailed my price right on the head.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Ten million, John. Towards your re-election campaign.”

John and I continue to shoot pool and drink the night away. In the morning, I wake up from my drunken stupor lying on the pool table. As I reach my feet, I realize John Samuels is passed out on the sofa. On the floor, about six feet away from the sofa, lies a butt ass naked Ann Fairchild with a disgustingly fat naked Jew right next to her.

Believe me. That's not a sight anyone deserves to wake up to. Except maybe Sid Feder.

Our mission to find some kind of common ground before World War X was a resounding success. Eli James and his team of Sid Feder bandwagon fans are going to find that out real soon.

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(03-21-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-12-2014), Mr. Radio (03-12-2014), Scorpio (03-12-2014), Theo Pryce (03-12-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Sebastian Duke's post!
Sid Feder (03-13-2014)