Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Caught in a wierd spot (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-11-2014, 05:57 PM

It had been a long day. I had gotten into a fight with my son and was stopped by Micah. And then to top it off she gave me this big ol' fucking scar on my chest. I decided to take a shower after everything because showers solve everything. I ripped my clothes off and hopped In the shower. I had the water at extremely hot because that is what I am used to the hot water. My skin has high resistance from heat making it so It doesn't burn my skin or hurt at all. I stuck my head under the nice shower head and just sat there for a bit so I can think of well everything. My relationship with Alexandra, my children, the death of Cassandra, and that Vampire royalty bitch. I then heard a very slight noise come from the door to the bathroom. Am I hearing things? No, I heard a foot step. someone is definitely in the bathroom with me.

Alexandra?

No response. If it wasn't her then who in the hell would it be? It cant e Cassandra because I know for a fact that I'm not in the spectral world. I grabbed a soap bottle so I can donk whoever it is on the head to distract them and then tackle them to the ground and beat the fuck out of them!

Who's there?

Still no response. I then began hearing breathing of some sort.

Michael. You didn't do as I asked.

Maya?!

You didn't do as I asked!

That's because I'm not doing a task that I'm being forced to do! especially when it requires me to kill my own children!

Do you want to be a king or not? Do you want to be with me and pleasure me in any way you wish?

No, I don't. I will never be with a crazy bitch that wants my family dead. And I've learned my lesson from being with vampires. Trouble.

She pulled the curtain back and I covered my crotch area as much as I could.

How dare you deny me!

She's naked. She is definitely naked.

You don't have any clothes on you know.

I know that. I came here expecting to make love to you. Not being denied like this!

I... Sorry. Wow.

I can tell from the tone in your voice that you really do want me. You want to make the sweet love to me and give birth to the ultimate soldiers.

Woah! Excuse me?! Give birth? You want to have sex with me so you can have my Cum?!

Yes. I want to have your children so they can assist me in taking over the world. The only things that will make that problematic is those stupid children of yours. That's why I wanted them dead. My eyes are up here!

Yeah! My children are not stupid. They happen to be very intelligent and it really showed because they looked right through your spell you had on me.

That's because they're half vampire. All vampires can see the spell. Now I will give you one chance. You fuck me right now and kill them afterwards and I will let you live.

Well... I have never been threatened to be killed if I didn't have sex with anyone before.

She stepped into the shower next to me a pinned me to the wall with her tits.

I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared.

Be excited.

Well how can I be-

She grabbed my junk before I could finish my sentence.

Alrighty then!

She got down to her knees and I received the best sucking of my life. About ten minutes later she hopped out of the shower and pulled me out with her. She ragged me to the bedroom and threw me right onto the bed. I couldn't help it! Even though I'm a different species doesn't mean that I don't like a good fucking! She crawled onto me and then... The magic happened.

5 hours later

Wow

Yeah, Bitch! That was gr- Wait! You are a seriously good seducer.

That's what I do. And thanks for the eggs.

Now you just wait right there. You cant just take my sperm and leave.

Of course not. We will see each other for years to come. I still want you to kill your kids though.

She kissed me and got up from the bed.

Hey! I'm not going to kill my kids.

You will if you want to do that again.

That is extremely tempting but I just cant do it.

before I go I'm going to give you something that will really make you think.

She crawled back onto the bed and kissed me. Much tongue, very good, such kiss. wow. No one heard me think that thankfully.

The next time we meet I will be hoping that they will be terminated so we can do all of that again.

I didn't know how to respond. I just stared at her and watched her sweet vampire ass leave. What did I just do? I can't seriously be considering this am I? that was pretty fucking awesome but... My kids are my kids and a piece of ass isn't worth killing them over. I don't know what to do!

I threw on a pair of underwear and walked downstairs. I fell backwards in shock because Cassandra was sitting on my couch.

Cassandra?!

Michael, we need to talk.

Wha-What about? How are you here without using the spectral ability.

I have a very limited amount of time so lets please make this quick.

Of course.

I walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

Don't let Maya get to your head like that. You love your kids and if I know you at all then you wouldn't even think about killing your own blood. You're only considering it now because of the sex you just had with Maya. How could you just let her seduce you like that?

I didn't just let her seduce me! That's hard to turn down ok? Believe me when I say this but I did not want to do that. She just controlled me and I couldn't and I suppose didn't want to do anything about it.

The only person you should be having sex with is Alexandra! And didn't I tell you that I was always with you?! You knew I was going to know that you would do something like this.

Maybe. But I'm not really going to kill my kids.

Are you sure about that?

I'm positive!

Are you sure you're not just saying that because you don't want me to know that you are going to try and kill them just so you can go fuck her again?!

Of course not! I would never do that.

Michael, you act like I'm stupid. I know what's going on in your head.

Whatever. I promise I wont even try or think about it anymore ok?

Michael... I'll take your word for it but If you so much as think about it I'll be back.

Ok, ok. Goodbye, Cassandra!

behave yourself!

No promises.

I got up from the couch and began walking back up the stairs to go take a nap. I heard the slight noise of her disappearing. This day really had it's ups and downs sheesh.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-11-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-11-2014), Scorpio (03-11-2014), Theo Pryce (03-11-2014)