Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Cheat Lucena vs Electric Post: Ep.3
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-11-2014, 03:54 PM

... continue!

- let's remember a bit. Cheat challenged Kim Jong and Gadafi, but there is an electric post next to him and Bio that put him nervous, and he end up thinking that the post is Kim Jong and Gadafi's soul, he get closer to the post followed by Biographer, without the micro at his hands, just shouting, but luckily, everything is quiet enough to hear him -

Cheat Lucena: I challenge you, eerrrr... what would be its name... well... Weapon:PostKimJongElGadafi to a match, right here, right now and if I beat you, your powers will be mine! and it will be a No Holds Barred Match!

- silence -

Cheat Lucena: I'll consider that a yes, Bio! ring the bell!

The Biographer: What? This is...

Cheat Lucena: Ring the bell you stupid assho** dumb*** son of a b****, I don't know, whatever, do it with the mouth! Do it or they will destroy us!

The Biographer: Oh My... DING DING DING!

- a little graphic hits the image -

[Image: 27ysnsi.jpg] vs [Image: 1zf0xar.jpg]

- now the image turn to a lateral view of the post, Cheat just in front of it and Bio behind it. Cheat quickly runs to the post, and make a little movement like trying to make a classic old school roll up, but the only thing he does is get stucked his arm,without throwing the post down. Now, he try to take out all his strengh, try two or three more times, ending realizing that he would do nothing with it, give two steps back, and start to think giving a walk around the post. Suddenly he makes a move like trying to avoid some kind of punch or anything -

Cheat Lucena: Whoa

The Biographer: Uh? You ]

[i]
- Cheat gives a little look back to Biographer, not really paying lot of attention, and continues to walk a bit around the post with the arms crossed, when he makes a gesture like "eureka" and try to give a kick like in the supposedly any normal person "balls", but he smack his knee into the hard wood, falls to the floor and try to hide the post crawling, looking scared as fuck. Biographer is totally annoyed by his employer acts. Cheat crawls close to Bio -

Cheat Lucena: Bio, do you still have that bottle that we used with Depardieu?

The Biographer: You mean, the chloroform? Are you really going to try to it to the post?

Cheat Lucena: You just saw it, I tried to kick them in the balls, I tried to roll-up them, and it's almost impossible, I don't want to throw all my weapons now, let's try to do this the most peacebly possible way, I have a wrestling PPV this sunday and I can't take all my strengh today

The Biographer: Don't you realize that is a fucking electric post and there is no possible way to send it to sl...

Cheat Lucena: They're fucking Kim Jong Il and Muamar El Gadafi Bio! I can't explain in words how important is this for me! And I have no possible way to walk out World War Xtreme alive if I don't get their dark powers!

- Bio looks a bit reluctant at first, but looking Cheat bright eyes, he takes out the bottle and a hanky from his jacket and give it to Cheat, that quickly throws some clorophorm at the hanky and starts to walk again to the post, cautious, and when he almost can touch it... smash the wood with the hanky, but nothing happens. Cheat gets desperate and tries to reach the top of the post with the hanky throwing it, but he can't and the air moves the hanky pretty far. The worst in the world starts to shout to Biographer -

Cheat Lucena: C'mon! Remember, you're my manager! DISTRACT THEM!

The Biographer: What?

Cheat Lucena: DISTRACT THEM FOR GOD SHAKE!!

- a reluctant Bio goes next to the post -

The Biographer: YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO

- Cheat moves behind the post, like looking for the crucifix pin but the only thing he does it's fall. Biographer try to help him to get up, but Lucena push him at the moment he gets on his feet, do a correct dropkick that hit the post, make a taunt like saying "wake up", eye poke... HE LOOK FOR THE SPANISH ROGUE! but the old school pin end being just a somersault on the sand and obviously the post doesn't move, Cheat shakes his head desperate, and makes a gesture like leaving a ring or something. Biographer look at them like "what a ". Suddenly, out of nowhere, next to the road, we can see a steamroller heading the horizon-

Cheat Lucena: A steamroller! Let's look if we can use it to overthrow them. Thanks god this is a No Holds Barred match, uh Bio?

The Biographer: ...

- the steamroller quietly reach the place, a normal villager is inside, Cheat walks next to the steamroller and talks-

Cheat Lucena: Sorry sir, do you have a minute? We're in trouble. Could you get out of the steamroller

Normal Villager: Yeah, no problem. Which is your trouble

Cheat Lucena: First of all, let me advice you, this is The Death Valley, bad things happen here. Do you see that electric post?

Normal Villager: That one? Yes sur. What happen to it.

Cheat Lucena: I know it's strange but that post it's Kim Jong Il and Muamar El Gadafi. I'm a wrestler, wrestler say things with microphones, ok? I'm in the middle of some kind of training with the help of my Biographer. Yes, I'm important. I needed to get darker so I think come here, to The Death Valley was a good idea. I was cutting a promo on Kim Jong Il, and Gadafi and, I can't explain it, but I feel that post is them. I just need the steamroller to overthrow it and pin him and I'll get Kim Jong and Gadafi evil powers. If I do it, I'll give some tickets to you... deal?

Normal Villager: That's the most crazy thing I've heard in my life. Bye friend.

- the villager turn to the steamroller, trying to enter again to it, but suddenly, Cheat shout again -

Cheat Lucena: Señor! I challenge you to a match, one on one, for the steamr...

The Biographer: Stop challenging things Ernesto!!

Cheat Lucena: You order

- Cheat kicks the villager at his balls and takes control of the steamroller. Biographer gets angry and shout some words in aramaic meanwhile Cheat drives the steamroller right straight the post, smashing it, and overthrowing it. Cheat finally smiles -

Cheat Lucena: HAHAHAHA! I'm GOD!

The Biographer: Weren't you desperate?

Cheat Lucena: I don't know. I get some adrenalin now. I've been so stressed since we arrived that this is like liberation, you know. I'm starting to remember how bad I am. I just beat Gadafi and Kim Jong... just... wow

The Biographer: Don't get cocky. Please, let's do the pin you want to pin and return home

- Cheat nods, but Biographer don't look very condifent. They get closer the fallen top of the post, and Cheat covers it taking a wire with his hands like it's the other guy head, Biographer looks happy about it and start a slow pinfall -

- suddenly, Lucena face turns into a cocky smiling one, Biographer looks terrified and try to end the pinfall quickly, but, heel style, he lift the wire (thinking is the enemy's face) like refusing to end the pinfall, tearing it and suddenly...-

[Image: contacto-electrico-directo.jpg]

- CHEATS GETS ELECTROCUTED -

It will continue =)...
Edit Hate Post Like Post