Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
The Just Men. [Collaboration with Eli James]
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-11-2014, 06:12 AM

The room is seemingly empty as all that can be seen is eternal blackness. In the right hand corner of the room a light flickers on, and the silhouette of Ambrose Helios appears. The light follows him as he paces around the outside of the room. He is clearly talking to someone but it is unclear who.

“How do I know you are any different from the rest? I don't want to see Theo Pryce sat upon a false throne in his false empire any more than you do. I don't think you are like him at all, no. We must stand in unity, I don't want any leverage for my future. I just refuse to merely be a page in another history book. Do you know what happened to me? Do you understand what I have been through? The world is falling apart day by day and only you can fix it. I think I can see that. You brought justice to this black and evil place yet people denounce you. I know how that feels. I DO see it. Justice...”

Another light flickers in the centre of the room. A figure is sat on a rocking chair, it is unclear who it is until his voice responds...

"You have a lot of questions... and not every question is ready for its own answer.. but what I can tell ya is people do denounce me but in their ignorance. But someones ignorance is not an excuse to build a wall against the truth. Eventually truth will break down their wall and all will be revealed. Do I know what happened to ya?"

Silence follows the question. Ambrose looks intently at Eli thinking he's about to reveal the mystery that has plagued him for an unknown amount of time. While Ambrose sits and awaits an answer to a puzzling question, Eli grins for a brief moment and continues..

"The world is fallin' apart, and it's only going to get worse. Those people who oppose us think they hold the key to the savior on their hand. They believe the Network is the answer to fixing all the problems in the XWF. Shane didn't run this place by himself... he was only partial owner... which makes the Network just as guilty as he was. They are blind to that fact. If Theo and the Network end up with the company once again, then what? They expect change. They expect somethin' better. Give it time and they'll be begging for a new and different king to lead them. They are aimless. They are wanderers in the desert, Ambrose. Justice... what do you know about it?”

Ambrose ponders the question for a moment, he begins to circle Eli who simply smiles devilishly.

“What do I know of justice? Nothing. I served this world as as a police officer for longer than most people would believe. Yet I was framed by own partner to save him from a moment of madness. Imprisoned for two years and here I am.”

“And here you are.”

“They're always looking for a new king you know. The people seek change, always. It doesn't matter who wears that broken crown any more because there's always someone who lacks content. Having a crown rest upon your head won't give you power... power will give you power. If we don't win this match and you do not cease complete and total control then I fear we may as well start a doomsday countdown. As you say, Eli... The network should hold as much guilt as any other and yet look at the men who stand and fight for injustice... That's the real issue here, that's the real reason that I want to fight as much as any other... For two whole years I sat in a cell debating what justice truly meant. A man who served the realm punished at the lying cause of his best friend. Tell me Eli, do you know the tortures of staring at the same bleak four walls over and over again until you forget that this is actually someone else's idea of justice? The people jeer and boo me for what I did not do because they are too blind to see that I was proven innocent. That's the worst kind of suffering.”

"I do. I've been around... a long time. I've seen bright days and dark years. I've seen love and I've seen hate. Everyone has this idea of power.. this idea of justice.. and they are willing to do their part.. that is until a brand new idea comes along.. a new power.. a new idea of justice.. and off they run. They are unstable and it makes them weak. Everyone who has sided with Theo and the Network.. everyone who refused to pick actually picked a side.. and that side must be dealt with. When a person is a witness of a crime.. and they choose to watch it instead fix it.. they are just as guilty as the one committing the actual crime. When you betray the keeper of justice for your so-called act of justice, then it doesn't matter what your cause is... you turned your back on the real justice.. the real cause... and therefore must pay. They think they know my world... they haven't a clue what my world is. All they can do is conjure up jokes about flesh and appearance when it all rots in the end... then the soul... the soul answers for the actions. Let them say what they wish... it's just a sick animal trapped inside a cage.. and sick animals should be put down. That doesn't frighten ya Ambrose... does it?”

“It doesn't frighten me. I have seen many dark things in my life time but I am not so sure I have ever seen anything as dark as what lurks behind those beady white eyes of yours. Do you see what others cannot? These shackles chained around my wrists? They are there because of the entrapment. The feeling of losing the freedom to do what is right without any second guessing. I don't know what's right in this world any more and that is why I know nothing of justice. I don't plan on running anywhere, my side was chosen but I did not choose it. I can see now though, this is the side where the light truly shines whilst just around the corner Theo and his minions pray in darkness. Are you implying that because I was there for the crime that I am the one who murdered that man? I lay on the floor bleeding from an attack and you think I could prevent that tragedy? Perhaps I could have if I had been as strong as I am now. Perhaps you are right... Betrayal, justice, it's too much. When a man has just attacked you and your partner shoots him in the back would you have tried to stop it, would you have tried to save him? I doubt that. I ask my self 'why?' over and over and over again. It was not right and I am not blinded by my desperation of vengeance to understand that what my partner did was wrong. Let those men say and do as they wish. Let them make their jokes. These men who make these jokes would be lucky to be your jester when you have that crown rest upon your own head. I have another question for you though... Through the darkness behind your eyes can you see me? Can you see what I stand for? I am forever judged and by what right Eli!? BY WHAT RIGHT!?”

"It's not about the prison you were in, Ambrose. It's about somethin' much deeper than just a cell you sat in. A rat can live in one house and if you heard his thoughts... the house would seem large.. it would seem big enough.. it would be his own cell. You are much different than a rat, Ambrose. Don't get use to your cell life and forget there's a much larger world out there. Answers to your questions won't change the past.. nor will they affect much of your future. Forget your wonder of justice or right... only one question and one answer is important to ya right now. Rat... or Ambrose Helios?”

Ambrose laughs for a moment. He stops pacing and looks at Eli directly in his eyes before looking up at the flickering light.

“That cell made me into the chained man that I am. Whether I like to admit it or not. I am no rat though, and I never forgot was on the outside. That might be what made it so bad. I was left trapped clinging onto the hope that I would see that light again. I see the light now though. And I see what is yet to come. We're headed for the brightness... Justice.”

“Justice.”

The shot fades.

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrose Helios's post:
Sid Feder (03-11-2014)