Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Ballad of Mr. Radio VI Act 1 (RP 3)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-10-2014, 03:57 PM

Ballad of Mr. Radio VI
Act I

It's been a year since the main Centurion frigate was destroyed. A year since the deaths of Shawn Bowdrey and Jessica Williams. IN that one year the Centurions have surprisingly not done anything. What is Centora planning? I always have horrible flashbacks to when I witnessed the explosion of the barracks that Jessica was in and Shawn and I's final conversation. I vowed that I will not let either of them die in vein. Centora wants to go to war then he gets a war. I have been waiting for him to do something aboard the Leviathan but he hasn't done anything and I know that it is far from over. I'm getting impatient, I want him to make a move so I can find his location and end his life. My squad is currently very limited with only two squad mates. Gunnar Murphy and Legacy are two of the most capable soldiers I've ever come across but there is no way in hell that only the three of us will be able to defeat an entire Army all by ourselves. Command will not be able to supply us with any requisitions so I'm going to really need to rely on Legacy to find some of the most talented soliders, mercenaries, doctors, whatever. We need people that will be great assets to the war.

As I got up from my desk my door opened and a black Gadoian male walked in. He looked like a soldier but I don't remember letting anyone on. "Gunnery Sergeant, Jacob Downs. Command sent me. They heard you needed help and I was one of the best they could send. They apologize for not being able to send more but they need to preserve enough soldiers to protect Gado." I approached him and he saluted. I began to talk " Well, Jacob. AS long as you are very proficient with a rifle then you should fit in just fine. Oh, and we need the best. Not just some soldier." He stayed in stance and responded " Sir, I am well qualified and I was there on the 2 and a half year war on Misla. I was the only survivor of my squad. I survived because I can handle myself in a multitude of ways. You need me to jump and I say how high." I smirked " Good, I need someone like you. Go find yourself a room I'll be sure to get you after I talk to Legacy and see if he has any requisitions. Oh right, have you met Legacy and Gunnar?" He nods "Yes, sir. But just to tell you now I am not very comfortable with working with a Mislan for obvious reasons." "at ease, soldier. Legacy is not an ordinary Mislan. You can trust him. Well, as long as you don't attempt to kill me then you and him should be perfectly fine. He stopped saluting "We'll see about that, Commander. I'll talk to you later." He turned around and went back down the elevator back down to the crew quarters. He seems like he'll be able to keep up with us. Hopefully he wont die.

I took the elevator down to engineering where Legacy spends most of his time. I saw him working on the drive core and approached him. "Legacy, can you do me a favor?" He turned around "Of course, Commander. What is it you would like done?" I leaned up against a panel "I need you to get some soldier requisitions. They don't necessarily have to be soldiers but I just want them to be good. They can be wanted criminals for all I care." Legacy opened up his holo-tool and within seconds he pulled up four profiles. Dalia Zi, Morgan Frelly, Jasper Redcliffe, and James Khan. "Give me some info on these four." he nodded. "Dalia Zi is a Zylonian outcast who was banned from Zylonia city by his own brother Damari Zi. It is said that he is one of the head captains in charge of the outcast camp outside of the Zylonian walls. I'm sure we can find him there. He is apparently very dangerous and capable of shooting anyone's head off from miles away. We must be cautious with this one. Morgan Felly is a Cherubian prisoner who was imprisoned for going on a rampage and killing two and a half hundred innocent civilians. She is sentenced to life in the highest rated prison in all of the Galaxy which is on a lone island on the planet Cherub. It will be very difficult to reach and that will actually be the easy part. Getting her out will be much more difficult. Jasper Redcliffe is from the planet Avelon, born and raised. He apparently lives in a large mansion in the middle of nowhere on Candaarin. No one knows why he lives on the planet of rogues but he is said to kill anyone who tries to get close to his mansion. We will also have to use caution with this one. Finally we have James Khan. You have met Mr. Khan apparently. He has a record of murder and many other criminal acts. He has crossed paths with Gunnar as well. He isn't a big fan of you or him because of a threat to leave Cherub a few years ago. He may want to get revenge so he shouldn't be trusted right away. Caution with that one as well because his mercenary gang, the Silver Stars will surely be watching his back." I rubbed my face and chuckled. "I didn't say all criminals but I suppose they will do. Good job, Legacy. Meet everyone in the briefing room in 5." He turned back to his computer and said "Yes, Radio Commander."

I took the elevator up to the C.I.C. While I was on the elevator I commed in to Jacob and Gunnar to meet me there. When I walked in they were both waiting patiently and I believe I may have ruined a conversation. I walked up to the Combat information computer and showed them both the four people we will be recruiting. I was waiting for Gunnar to get upset about Ja- "James Khan?! Why the fuck are we recruiting that dick bag?!" He was going to have to deal with it. "Listen, Gunnar I knew you were going to have a problem with that but listen we need the best and-" He interrupted me "How the fuck is he one of the best?!" Legacy then walked in "James is agile, a sharpshooter, and has a great amount of charisma. He will be of great help to us." Gunnar walked up to Legacy. "James does not be one this team you fucking light bulb head!" I grabbed Gunnar's shoulder "Gunnar! We do not need that kind of arguing on this team. Jacob then spoke up. "I agree with Gunnar on this one. The other three sound like they would be amazing companions but I've heard stories about Khan. He's a dirty smuggler that deserves to be death sentenced. Him and his mercenary army killed an entire Cherubian colony!" Gunnar backed him up "Jacob knows! I refuse to have that scum bag on this ship. I will never work along side him. "I shoved Gunnar and got in his face. "I don't care what you want and don't want! I am recruiting people that will get the job done. I don't care what they have done in the past right now and all I'm worried about is beating the Centurions! So, you WILL deal with it. We'll recruit him last if that makes it any better." He sighed and leaned against the wall. "Whatever. Don't expect me to work with him though." I responded "I wont make you two go on missions together if it will be a problem." he began walking back towards the elevator. "Good." Jacob then shrugged and followed him. Legacy turned to me. "Did I make a wrong choice?" I put my hand on his shoulder plate. "No, you did fine. Gunnar just isn't happy.

I went back to the deck and told Trent to set course for Zylonia. We're recruiting the outcast first. This should fun. I called up Jacob and Gunnar to go with me on this mission because Mislans are still banned from Zylonia. Before we left the ship we got a call from the lead councilman which is non other than Damari Zi. Great the brother of the guy we came here to get is the lead councilman of the damned planet. "Commander, Radio. It's been a while." "That it has, Damari" "You may enter but I would like to see in the Council building before you do anything else." "Your rules." the comm chat disconnected and we grabbed our gear and set off onto Zylonia. It's been awhile since I've been here. Gunnar ran down the ramp with his arms in the air. "It's been too long! I wonder if that Zylonian itty bar is still open? Zylonian females have some surprisingly awesome tits." I grabbed my forehead and sighed. "We're not here for that Gunnar. I need you to stay focused. We recruit Dalia and we leave. Go it?" "Yeah, whatever. can we at least take a peak if we go by it?" "No! What did I just say?!" "Fine! just lead the way." I shook my head and we began walking towards the gigantic Council building. It looks kind of like what Earth White house looked like but far more massive in height. Damari has always made me suspicious, I'm curious to hear what he has to propose.

TO BE CONTINUED!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(03-10-2014), (03-11-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-10-2014), Mia Dim (03-16-2014), Scorpio (03-10-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Radio's post!
Sid Feder (03-10-2014)