Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
RP 1
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-10-2014, 10:49 AM

The scene opens up to Liz sitting in the car on the way to the airport. The traffic jam is out of control, with over ten cars waiting for the train, which is seemingly ongoing, to stop. The built up rage from everything that is going on at one time, her friends in the place where she was kidnapped, Cruella having an army, with Liz not knowing who is a human and who is a immortal, Liz being on her period, and on top of all this, she has to face Minxs on Madness. Well the latter not being as important considering that Minxs cant even find the courage to make up with her brother, so how is she going to find the courage to get in the ring with Liz, I don’t know.

As I sit here waiting for this bitch ass, never-ending train to ironically end, I feel the need to speak on my upcoming match, as well as other things fans of the XWF would like to know.

This upcoming Madness I face XWF’s own Bella, Micah Jacobs, better known as Minxs, or Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth’s slut-bucket, whatever you see her as, for it is not up to me to tell what you think of her.

Now I don’t know much of Minxs, but I know she was formerly married to Mr. Radio, until they divorced. Wow, the Best in the ButtFuckVerse and the Little’s Whorepire couldn’t get along for too long. Or was it because the guy with AIDS started to come on to Minxs and Radio didn’t have the set of balls to fight for his love? Or, OR was it because Mr. Radio fount a new girl, I believe her name is Cassandra, and Minxs couldn’t fight the competition for Radio.

Wow, you must be a desperate dumb whore, and I can't wait to kick your ass Monday.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post