Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Was it a dream? (RP 2)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-10-2014, 08:06 AM

My eyes opened and I saw nothing except fog. I looked to the side of the bed and it was almost as if I was just floating there. I began lowering my foot slowly towards the fog, I was hesitant because I have no idea what the hell is going on. AS soon as my foot made contact with the fog it disappeared and the room was back to normal except there was still that feel that there was something not right here. Not just because of the strange fog that head covered my entire room but it was just the feel of eeriness. I looked around and saw myself in a mirror and I was suddenly in my normal clothes instead of my pajamas now. I shook my head and went through the door to the hallway of my house. I looked around before moving anywhere and everything looked fine but I'm not sure. I approached the staircase and made my way down them while still watching my back. I looked into the kitchen, down the hallway, into the living room. Nothing. It was quite and usually it's never this quite. The storm that was going on outside was kind of distracting but that might be the cause of the fog. Fogs cant happen inside of a house though can it? What the hell is going on? A small voice ran through my ears. It sounded so familiar but there was no way...

Michael...

No. That voice is very recognizable but what if I'm just imagining things? This could all be just a dream. Maybe? A felt a cold chill go up my spine and a spun around and there she was just standing there but she seemed almost transparent. She was standing in front of the front door and she smiled. Then she walked over to the living room and batted her eyes at me and used her pointer finger to tell me to come to her. I wasn't sure what to do. Should I go? but what if this is some kind of trap? It's worth a try. I gulped and walked slowly over to the couch where she was sitting and sat next to her.

Michael, you look great.

Cassandra?

Yes, it is me.

But how is that possible?

That isn't important right now. The important part is that I get to see you. Are you not happy?

Of course I'm happy but I saw you vanish right in front of me.

Yes, that did happen. I did say that I would be with you for as long as you wanted. Do you not want me here no longer?

Of course I want you here but I'm just amazed to be seeing you sitting next to me.

This is the only way I can see you...

What do you mean?

I have transported you to the spectral world.

The Spectral world?! We're at war with them! what if you know who finds me and takes control again?

That wont happen, Michael. I made sure that I am the only spectral that can access this area. He wouldn't be able to get in here if he wanted to.

Cassandra this is ridiculous. I shouldn't be in this world.

You shouldn't but I want you here for at least a little bit. You want to be here as well. I can feel it.

Yeah, I do want to be with you but if coming to the spectral world is what I have to do to see you. I don't know if it entirely worth it, Cassandra.

I understand how you feel.

Hey, Don't feel like you did something bad.

I wanted to see you and you aren't appreciating the fact that I am here.

I am entirely appreciating the fact that you are here. I'm overflowed with joy but I don't feel comfortable being here. I don't know exactly how to react r-

She planted her ghostly lips upon mine. Somehow her lips still felt and tasted the exact same from when she was still alive. She let go of my lips and kept her face close to mine and we just starred at each other for a few seconds before I grabbed her spectral neck and kissed her again. This was definitely the most interesting kiss I have ever given. I've never kissed a ghost or Spectral. I never thought I would either. This was a great moment that I'm trying to just take in.

I love you, Michael. Forever and ever no matter if you do find someone else. That is understandable because I cant keep you from seeing other women because I'm a spectral now and I wouldn't want you spending the rest of your life waiting until you die so you can be with me.

Thank you. This is why you will always be right next to my heart.

I'm glad I'm next to your heart.

How do I get out of here though? When I would want to that is.

Close your eyes for ten seconds and lay down on your back. You will re-open your eyes and you will be back on Earth.

That sounds a bit too easy.

Because it is that easy. Now getting here on the other hand isn't so easy.

Thank you for giving me the chance to see you, Cassandra. I would love to do this more often.

Not too often though. You do still have Alexandra right?

Yeah but that relationship has been rather slow at the moment.

It's because you're focusing on your wrestling job. Which makes sense because I can feel that you're scared.

Wha- scared of what?

Loss. You lost Micah and myself. You're scared that you're going to lose Alexandra again. That is why you are keeping away from Alexandra.

That is so... t's actually pretty accurate.

You'll be fine. You and Alexandra have a lot of Chemistry. You just have to open yourself up to her.

I'll do that. How can I tell you when I want to see you?

I'll now. Believe me. Now close your eyes and return home.

Cassandra... I love you.

Forever and ever.

I closed my eyes and I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline and I opened my eyes and I was back on my bed in my pajamas. I'm not sure if that was a dream or not but It doesn't matter because that was great.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(03-10-2014), Mia Dim (03-16-2014), Theo Pryce (03-10-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Radio's post!
Sid Feder (03-10-2014)