Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Positive thinking! (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-09-2014, 06:26 PM

The scene opens with Radio sitting outside with a large Coca Cola. He is approached by a camera guy and begins his first promo for the big pay per view!

It's time everyone! The big pay pew view is upon us. The teams are official and just looking at the card you can tell which team has the advantage. Team Theo Pryce is definitely going to win, there is no if on this one. I'm going to name everyone on each team and give an honest opinion on all of them. And I promise I wont just make my team sound good and try and make team Eli sound as bad as possible.

Here we go! The captain, Theo Pryce. He's the king of the XWF which makes him much more important than everyone except for myself of course. Since he's willing to cooperate with everyone then so am I! I wont take shoot on anyone on my team for the pay per view because that just means we would be dysfunctional and we don't want that because then Eli would have a slight advantage. Theo will hopefully put out and lead us all to victory.

Mr. Supernova. Normally I wouldn't like the guy at all but for this week and this week only I will be on the same team as him. He is strong, I wont lie about that and I'm sure that he will bring his best like he always does. Nova is an impressive individual and He is a very strong asset to the team and I'm positive that he will be a big part of our win.

Neonero. I actually respect this guy. He is a human that understands! He is able to tell intelligent from unintelligent and that impresses me because he doesn't just go off of personal opinions and he actually goes off what he sees and hears. I like that and that is why I am happy to have Neonero on our team. If humans were more like him then maybe I would actually accept and want to get along with humans but sadly they aren't like him.

Scorpio is a very...interesting character. He's won multiple titles here and uh...That's all I can really think of for Scorpio. At least all of the positive things.

"The Senator" John Samuels... I'm not exactly too happy to be working with him because of our very recent history. I don't have much of a choice to work with him but I will even though I hate the man. I mean I really hate him and I would love nothing more than to beat the shit out of him. But that will have to wait because I'm going to be a good partner and not talk negative about my team mates!

Ashen? Has h been in a match yet? Not to sound like an asshole but who is this guy?

Then we have another heavy hitter! Sebastian Duke. Who needs Morbid Angel when you have the original!? Sebastian Duke might be one of the most decorated and most successful wrestlers in the XWF today. Having him on our team is a big plus and from the looks of the names I've named off already I would say that we have a massive advantage over Team Eli James.

Michael McBride. He's alright I suppose. He can be of help if he really tries hard enough.

John Austin! Former United States champion and the winner of the first and only Thunderbowl! He should shape up to be pretty helpful because He actually isn't that bad!

Smoke or Smoke man. He sounds like he isn't that happy that he didn't get to be the first rounder but that isn't our choice. Smoke is a pretty cool guy I suppose but he just has to understand that I am going to win the United states title regardless of the final outcome of the match. Just deal with it, ok?

Andrew Morrison. A talented son of a bitch who doesn't get any shots at anything. He has been in the XWF on and off but that doesn't change the fact that he deserves a title shot at some point In his career. I might even give him a United States title match after the pay per view.

Swaggy Swagmire. Our battle is over and now we team up. He is pretty damn annoying but he is surprising in the ring and I believe if he tries his hardest he will actually be a fairly good asset to the team. I'm interested to see how he will do.

Liz Hathaway. We already teamed in a match that was pretty embarrassing on my part. She's ok I guess.

Cam Lang? when the hell did he come back? Oh well, He should be an interesting addition to the team. It's been a while since I've seen him in action but before he departed he was pretty good.

AND Finally! We have Christine Nash. Another person on the team that I do not exactly enjoy. She'll do fine I suppose.

Now that, that is out of the way! By the way I hate talking positive about people it really bothers me because that's not something I normally do. Now if I were talk shit about all of them I would probably still be talking about Nova at this point but I'm not going to do that because they're my partners. Now, I'm going to wrap this up by talking about round one. Theo Pryce threw me in first giving me the opportunity to win the United States championship and giving me the opportunity to give our team the edge from the get go. I will not disappoint. This promo may be a bit slow but this is just the beginning! I haven't even done any trash talk yet so be prepared for that. I will be the reason why team Theo is going to win. I am going to walk out with the United States championship and a 24/7 briefcase. I will be the star of the team, Me winning the first round will almost automatically win us the match. They'll be happy and proud of me and I will be holding that Vacant united states championship in my hands and then I will re enter the match at the way end and lead the team to victory. Eli will fall and I will be in the ring when that all happens. Thank you all for your time. Remember this promo because it will be the only time I will ever be positive again in my life. K bye.

END TRANSMISSION!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Cam Lang (03-10-2014), Liz Hathaway (03-09-2014), Mia Dim (03-16-2014), Scorpio (03-10-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Radio's post!
Sid Feder (03-10-2014)