Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Turning Darker: Ep1
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-09-2014, 03:36 PM

- the image shows The Biographer recording with the mobile phone selfie style meanwhile Cheat is driving a car somewhere, and they're having a heated conversation -

The Biographer: The only possible way that I ended doing this crazy idea is because what you did to Depardieu. Oh, Depardieu, it was awesome. What a wonderful person. He didn't even demand us.

Cheat Lucena: He has not demanded us because he's a french who loves to eat, stop with that shit. I just did it because I hate french people. I know I'm your new hero but that doesn't mean now you have to treat me like a friend or anything, you still being my employee... ok? And remember why we're doing this. After this little break, now we must focus again at wrestling. And it's World War X-Treme in a week, playa. A great opportunity to show my skills again and you're time to make a good work with that book. It's like ages you don't write anything.

The Biographer: Uh? I write that "the new streak" chapter.

Cheat Lucena: Yep, I'm having only wins for now. - proud smile - I'm just that good

The Biographer: You mean your first win against Simon Lee Nash that you call "1-0" and what you called the "2-0" against that chinese that now is dead and Weapon:Ashen?

Cheat Lucena: Two zero, isn't that a streak? And yes, I PIN the chinese guy. So shut the fuck up oompa loompa and write. And I really need an additional power to stand in that team against lot of people that really likes to kick other people balls. Ok, I beat "Weapon:Ashen" but he's three guys at the same time. That's power. Maybe if I weren't that good with my dirty tricks he would beat the fuck out of me. Well he did. But I'm too good CHEATING. Hahaha. Cheating. And at the end is gonna be a pretty long match and I need all the force I can gather to be doing the Spanish Rogue like an asshole for one hour. Besides, think a bit, we're at the "Dark scary guys" team. We should think like one, be line one, act line one. That is not going to happen going to Taco Bell again.

The Biographer: So, well... What are we going to do exactly at...

- Bio spin the camera to his face and says in such a melodramatic way... -

THE DEATH VALLEY

Cheat Lucena: Do you really need to be that stupid talking all the time? It's like the sixth time that you pronounce "Death Valley" and you act like you're in a Michael Bay movie. Stop bitching. We're going to The Death Valley because it's the place where all the dark scary guys in wrestling are from. I don't really know if they borned there or they got their powers from there or anything, but I don't really had any idea about how to get more gloomy and I have to for the match. It's that easy.

The Biographer: And what are you doing exactly there? Any dark book with spells and invocations? Any specific person you want to call?

Cheat Lucena: Well, I have not prepared anything, to be honest, and remember, this is a wrestling promo, so It would be that simple. I don't believe in dark things. I'm just going to cut a promo. The baffles are for the promo, what you expected. I'm a wrestler and wrestlers cut promos. And if there is anything supernatural there, I'll try to be injurious as fuck and if they're offended enough they will come out and challenge me to a match.

The Biographer: Don't you realize that doesn't make any sense? And who are you refering to "They"

Cheat Lucena: Well, here it comes a little bit of history Bio. Take not of this for the book. Ejem, maybe I'm the self-proclaimed Worst In The World, but that's only in the wrestling business. There is two guys that, their evilness reached jurassic proportions. I'll challenge them to a match, I'll pin them and win and if I do so, I will put them on their knees, they'll give me all their "evil power", to turn me into a dark, triple evil man that would make Weapon:Ashen looks like a puppy. The two more darker guys that I've seen in recent history, that unfortunately died in terrible circumstances...

The Dark Lords

The Biographer: Uh? The Dark Lords?

- Cheat take a picture from his blazer -

[Image: 2ufydxz.jpg]
Muammar El Gadafi and Kim Kong Il!

- Bio laughts hysterically, ironic way, breathing heavily and stop, turning serious -

The Biographer: Let's see, you're a wrestler. Ok, you like to cheat, but you're way to prepare a hard match in your first ever PPV, that is called World War X-Treme, that is more or less like a fight between the best of the best, it's going to "Death Valley" that is a place where it's suposse to happen strange supernatural things, bring some baffles and micro, cut a promo on MUAMMAR EL GADAFI AND KIM JONG IL thinking that pinning them you'll take theirs supernatural evil powers, to become in the perfect dark machine that will fit in your "Dark team standards"?

Cheat Lucena: And overshadow that stupid Weapon:Ashen, don't forget. Who cares about , Judas and whoever. Imagine The terrific, Cheat "The Worst In The World" Kim Muammar El Lucena

- The Biographer "Tell me he didn't said that" gesture, crossing his arms, meanwhile Cheat continues serius, as everything he has said it's totally normal -

The Biographer: ... brilliant

Cheat Lucena: Do you think this little paints on their photos are offensive?

The Biographer: I suposse

Cheat Lucena: Great. This is the place. Be quiet, waiting for the promo. Let's take the baffles out.

- The car stop, the two guys get out of the car and starts to install the full equipment at a moor -

... it will continue
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-09-2014), Mia Dim (03-16-2014), Sid Feder (03-09-2014), Theo Pryce (03-09-2014)