Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy (RP 3)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-27-2013, 02:13 PM

I Second That Notion

Narrator: Neil Capra

I lay there, sprawled on the ground, unmoving after being hit by hit by two cars in a row. I mean, what are the fucking odds? I don't even think I can move, and if I can, I'm in too much pain to even get an inch away from my current position.

Tick Tock...

I see people looking me, disturbed, shocked, horrified all words that can describe how they feel. Do they wonder how I feel? I mean, I'm the one who just got ran over twice!

Tick Tock...

I feel blood pouring out my nose. I might have broken it hitting the glass of the first car. Irrelevant, I see someone come towards me. It's a woman, I know that much from her figure. She gets closer, and I see she's pretty attractive. Again however, that's irrelevant. I just need someone to help me to the hospital or something. I mean, my XWF contract came with Health Insurance, right?

Tick Tock...

Damn, she's really attractive. She leans down next to me, I see her mouth move, but no words come out. She looks at me, expecting an answer.

"Can you repeat yourself?"

Woman: "What is your name?"

Okay, I'm not deaf, good...

Tick Tock...

"Neil. Neil Capra."

"Well, Mr. Capra, I think we need to get you to a Hospital..."

"I'd second that notion, but there's not much I can do right now..."

Tick Tock...

The woman laughs a little and pulls out her phone. She dials 911, and frantically asks for an ambulance. The darkness in the city begins to be illuminated by that damn shining light, and then I lose consciousness...

Tick Tock Neil, time draws closer. Soon it will be time. Only then will you understand...

Losing It

Narrator: Christine Arlo

We keep driving, and I'm losing it. I mean, I'm dry heaving. Between breaths I take a hit of my inhaler, but it isn't working. Why? Why did that just happen? They aren't even acknowledging what happened! How?!

Calm down Christine, you don't want to hyperventilate. The guy in the passager seat looks as nervous as I am, his hands are shaking. The faint reflection I can see of him through the cracked windshield shows how disturbed his face is...

The police cars are getting closer and closer to us. I don't even have time to react when the driver decides he wants to make a fucking U-turn. He doesn't even make the full turn before the cop car crashes right into the side of the car. The car flips and flips as it continues down the road. Its roof is the first thing to hit something else. That being a fire hydrant, finally stopping the damn thing...

The cops surround the car and orders us all to get out...

Talking Tough

Speaker: Neil Capra

"How fucking cute. Agony's giving me a lecture! Listen you smug piece of shit, I'm only going to say this once. I. Am. Not. On. Welfare. I mean, let's be fucking honest, if I were on Welfare, I wouldn't be homeless. I mean, even before coming to the XWF, I wasn't unemployed, I just wasn't making enough to afford housing. Also, as for the crack at me being a drunk, I think you should take a look into the mirror before insinuating anyone has a problem with addictive substances...

I'll give you this much. I am homeless because because of myself, I don't blame others for my shortcomings, unlike you will when you lose. In fact, since you like throwing pictures into the mix, here's what I see when I think of you...

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Let's all be honest here, you may be a champion. That should get you some respect, right? Right?! Nope, none at all, because you possess without a doubt, the single. Most. Worthless. Belt in the existance of this damn company! So you can go on with your spiel about being a true champion, and I'm going to be going on to challenge for a belt that actually means something. Against an opponent who actually means something. So Agony, keep this in mind. On Saturday, I won't just break your neck, I'll break every bone in your goddamn body. Then maybe you can apply for disability, provided you aren't on that payroll already for your oh so obvious mental shortcomings..."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
Agony (02-27-2013)