Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove-It: Terminal Velocity - Pre-Show
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-07-2014, 03:12 PM

The cameras fade in to the interior of the Phones 4u Arena in Manchester. Many of the seats in the already sold-out show are currently vacant, as a few late attendees are still filing into the stands...

The crowd begin to stir and stretch their cheering muscles as the song begins playing around the arena, with the drumbeats seemingly causing the lights to flash.

I am the shadow,
And the smoke in your eyes,
I am the ghost,
That hides in the night.

The drumbeat becomes more intense, and the crowd begins to clap along with the beat, some even beginning to chant the lyrics:

BOOM-LAY! BOOM-LAY! BOOM!
BOOM-LAY! BOOM-LAY!

BOOM!

Pyro explodes on the stage in a flurry of orange and red, and the fans cheer as tonight's host steps out of the stage, with the biggest grin on his face, the home-country cheering him on, and some even choosing to bow as he stands there smiling.

[Image: Christian.jpg]

Smoke lifts something up so that it is next to his face... which the camera can now see is the 24/7 briefcase that will be up for grabs later on tonight. Continuing to smile, he mouths to 'Good luck, mother fuckers' to the camera, pointing at the briefcase, and begins to make his way down the ramp.

JIM ROSS: |Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this edition of Shove-It: Terminal Velocity!!"

The camera cuts away from Smoke to give us a view of our commentary team for tonight.

[Image: tazz_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75]

JIM ROSS: "I'm JR, Jim Ross, alongside my commentary partner for tonight; Tazz. Now Tazz, tonight has the potential to be the gateway for almost anybody to cause a shift here in the XWF."

TAZZ: "And the main focus of tonight is what some are already calling the most unpredictable match in wrestling history. And if you know me, JR, I love unpredictable!"

The camera returns to view Smoke, who is just climbing up the steps toward the ring, resting the 24/7 Briefcase on the apron before stepping between the ropes and going to the turnbuckles to please the crowd. He does this over and over on each turnbuckle.

Because... you know... home crowd and stuff.

JIM ROSS: "And it all started with that man right there, who had created the idea for that unpredictable match you were referring to right there, Tazz."

TAZZ: "Huh, yeah, that may very well be, but if he could stop that show-boating there then maybe his idea can come to fruition!"

So Smoke stops... eventually, grabbing the briefcase once again and then calling for a microphone from the team at ringside. At the centre of the ring, he throws one arm in the air, and the microphone to his mouth.

SMOKE: "Welcome... to Terminal Velocity!!"

The crowd go ape again, but this time Smoke gestures to calm them down.

SMOKE: "Alright, alright, we're not quite there yet, but before we get the night officially started, there is still a match to tide you over for tonight.

"...But that doesn't mean I can't at least hype tonight's contest."

Like he had done on the stage, Smoke lifts the briefcase, this time high above his head, to display it to the audience.

SMOKE: "Tonight, a handful of gladiators will do battle in order to try and obtain this 24/7 Briefcase for themselves. This briefcase entitles its holder to whatever title shot they want, and whenever they want it."

The camera pans out as a metal hook begins to descend upon the ring.

SMOKE: "The next person who holds this briefcase in their hands will hold quite possibly the future of their careers, and quite possibly the future of the XWF in their hands."

The hook lowers to about the same level as Smoke, and he places the handle of the briefcase over the blunt silver tip, and securely velcros it into place. Almost immediately the hook, with briefcase in tow, begins to rise back up from whence it came.

SMOKE: "But before we can get to the main event, we have a match to get you warmed up as the rest of our live audience enters the arena:

"The following is the Gambler's Dice match, which is a standard one fall match. However, the winner will have the privilege of being the final entrant in the battle royal later tonight, while the loser will have to be the first to enter in tonight's contest. Tricky business, but there are two individuals that have put their names forward, luckily."

The music begins playing, and Dyson comes out of the curtain to a series of boos. She silently begins to walk down the ramp.

SMOKE: "Introducing first in this contest, residing in Las Vegas, Nevada: Charlotte Dyson!"

She slips into the ring without a word and turns around toward the stage, seemingly ready for this encounter.

Tom Jones begins to hit over the PA, and the crowd rise to their feet to cheer, and out comes SwagMire to the beat!

[Image: carlton-dance-o.gif]

Everybody in the crowd is dancing to it too, and Smoke can hold back his smile while he speaks into the microphone.

SMOKE: "And her opponent, from Clawson, Michigan: SwagMire Swaggins!"

The crowd explode into cheers at the mere mention of his name. SwagMire slides into the ring and begins to do it front and centre for ages...

and ages...

and ages...

At which point Charlotte decides she'd had enough and walks over to him, and clotheslines him to the ground. Smoke signals for the match to start, and the bell rings as Smoke switches positions with a ref who was waiting outside the ring.

Pre-Show Contest
Charlotte Dyson
- vs -
SwagMire Swaggins
Gambler's Dice Match
Standard 1 fall rules, where the winner will be the final entrant in the Terminal Velocity Battle Royal, and the loser will be the first

Charlotte opens up by almost immediately mounting SwagMire and unloading a load of punches. All of which seem to have no effect on Swaggins, as he cleanly decks her around the face, to which she collapses onto the mat.

SwagMire and Charlotte both stand at pretty much the same time. Dyson tries to go for a lock-up on SwagMire, but he decides against it and instead sidesteps the already groggy grab attempt, stepping back for just a second to turn it into a poweful clothesline.

Dyson stands again, only to be met with a swift kick in the gut and a DDT from Swaggins.

"LET'S GO SWAG-GINS! clap-clap-clapclapclap
LET'S GO SWAG-GINS! clap-clap-clapclapclap"

As SwagMire stands once more after delivering the DDT, he looks around him and sees the crowd chanting his name, and trying (and failing) to replicate his signature dance.

It makes him grateful... but angry that they do it so wrong... which causes him to begin something that can be compared to 'Hulk-ing Up', but with more dancing.

SwagMire begins trampling around the ring, dancing like a crazed lunatic, 'Swag-ing Up' you might say, as the crowd stomp their feet in support.

The commotion causes Charlotte to stand up in a daze. She sees Swaggins generally making an ass of himself and attempts a sucker-punch from behind - but SwagMire miraculously turns around abruptly and catches the fist!

The crowd shriek "YOU!!!", and you could probably see the whites of Charlotte's eyes from the rafters!

SwagMire pulls out a bar of soap and rubs it all in Charlotte's face... which somehow the ref didn't see! Shoving her toward the ropes, SwagMire sets it up...

Big boot to the chest! Charlotte is down! SwagMire goes for the pin! The crowd are on the feet, and everyone in the arena and everyone watching at home cries the magic numbers!:

"1!"

"2!!"

"3!!!"

The crowd explode into cheers in excitement! SwagMire did it!!! (But really, there was no contest)

WINNER:
SwagMire Swaggins

JIM ROSS: "BAI GAWD! BAI GAWD HE DID IT! SwagMire Swaggins has earned himself the final spot in tonight's main event, and I doubt he'll have much of any anxiety, as the whole Manchester crowd is behind him tonight!"

TAZZ: "Hahaaa!! Swaggy, I knew you could do it, buddy! Make me proud tonight yah hear!?"

Smoke enters the ring and raises SwagMire's hand in front of the audience! Giving him a congratulatory pat on the back, Smoke gives him the thumbs up and leaves the ring so that SwagMire can take his time celebrating because, while it wasn't the most difficult of victories, might as well let him have his moment with this crowd that is in love with him.

Swaggins is sure, however, to look up at the briefcase with a smile, before beginning to do his dance one last time, as the cameras fade out to end the pre-show for tonight.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Smoke's post:
Liz Hathaway (03-08-2014), Mr. Radio (03-07-2014), Weapon:Ashen (03-07-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 09:56 PM

Remember that time Smoke ran Madness?

Me neither.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-07-2014, 09:58 PM

(03-07-2014, 09:56 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Remember that time Smoke ran Madness?

Me neither.

What was that King Sadim? I couldn't hear you over the sound of you running everything you touch into the fucking ground.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 10:08 PM

Neil Capra called, he wants his personality back.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-07-2014, 10:17 PM

(03-07-2014, 10:08 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Neil Capra called, he wants his personality back.

Who?

No, seriously. Who? What, was he someone you used your Sadim powers to suck destroy long before I was here? We get it, you've been failing to run anything under your jurisdictions since the nineties. Most people would distance themselves from that. You however, embrace it because you have nothing else to latch onto.

Except for whoever Neil Capra is.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 10:20 PM

You miss my fat ass on Madness, don't you? It's okay. You can admit it.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-07-2014, 10:25 PM

(03-07-2014, 10:20 PM)Paul Heyman Said: You miss my fat ass on Madness, don't you? It's okay. You can admit it.

I could say that, but I'd be lying. No, you fucking disgusting louse, I don't miss you at all. I do however miss the, oh, three thousand dollars you owe me. Jesus Christ, even with the XWF's budget you can't keep your checks from bouncing. Oh yeah, I really miss you.

That was sarcasm by the way.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 10:27 PM

Blame Eldred. He handles financials my last few months.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-07-2014, 10:31 PM

(03-07-2014, 10:27 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Blame Eldred. He handles financials my last few months.

Yeah, it wasn't then.

Once again King Sadim strikes, turning his own argument into a pile of feces the instant it leaves his mouth.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 10:43 PM

You got paid what you're worth.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-07-2014, 10:48 PM

(03-07-2014, 10:43 PM)Paul Heyman Said: You got paid what you're worth.

No, I got paid what you're worth. A whole whopping twenty five dollars and seventy one cents. Seriously, you really have to be special to run your fucking show into the ground while on someone else's dime, Paul. No wonder you were so dependent on Samuels: without him you wouldn't be afloat. Once again Sadim, you've proven your inadequacy.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 10:54 PM

I'll have you know, ya dumb carpet muncher, that when I was at the head of Madness, it became the number one wrestling show on television, and it certainly wasn't because of either of your untalented asses.

Yeah, figure that out.

It was because of ME!

And now without me, it's slowly crossing the line right back toward the abyss that I... ME... PAUL FUCKING HEYMAN... SAVED IT FROM!
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-07-2014, 11:01 PM

(03-07-2014, 10:54 PM)Paul Heyman Said: I'll have you know, ya dumb carpet muncher, that when I was at the head of Madness, it became the number one wrestling show on television, and it certainly wasn't because of either of your untalented asses.

Yeah, figure that out.

It was because of ME!

And now without me, it's slowly crossing the line right back toward the abyss that I... ME... PAUL FUCKING HEYMAN... SAVED IT FROM!

Ooh, homophobia. Make fun of me for being into the exact same thing you're into. Are you gay yourself or...?

Also, I'm the only one's that spoken since this argument began Heyman. Or what, did you not know that? Fucking moron.

It was because of the balding Jew with the shittiest hairdo this way of the fucking Atlantic with a severe fetish for guys who would've been slicing his fucking side curls off it was a century prior! Right, that's what made your "Number one wrestling show" a thing. As for falling into an abyss: it never left. You didn't save shit. Not a single thing. Stop fucking deluding yourself Sadim.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 11:04 PM

Were you saying something?
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-07-2014, 11:06 PM

(03-07-2014, 11:04 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Were you saying something?

Translation: I'm getting creamed by a mummy that stepped out of an octopus gangbang, better act like I'm super cool and not paying attention. That way, I can get away with not facing the truth!
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-08-2014, 03:51 AM

Me neither.

Remember last week when Heyman ran that battle royal that everyone cared about?

Me neither.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
(03-08-2014), Scorpio (03-08-2014)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-08-2014, 02:01 PM

Me neither.

[Image: image.png]

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Smoke (03-08-2014)