Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else? Who else? Here I am!
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 01:20 PM

Since Pryce and Samuals already butt fucked themselves into an early demise, who else wants to give me some free ammunition to fire back into your faces when it truly counts? Sure, I'll trade some jabs with ya right here and right now but the real fun will be coming after the 8th of this month, ya bunch of fuckin' failures.

Who else?

Scorpio? The fuckin' rainbow bright ass who can't even get it up for Shana?

Sebastian Duke? The easy out that mysteriously appeared on Theo's team because Theo is secretly scared as fuck and somehow thought Duke would increase his side's odds? Uh, Theo? Have you gone full on us? Duke is your ace up the sleeve? Ugh.

Who else even matters on that team? Neonero? Nahhhhh.

Who else? Superno- haha sorry couldn't' finish the word. Just like the Sid 2 Sids ago dominated people like Duke, the Sid 1 Sid ago fucking owned the living shit out of SuperFaggot.

So who else? Hrm, this isn't easy; maybe Dr. Zero? The guy who has done nothing since he stopped being led around by a dirty sweatshop worker?

Radio?

Lane? Oh shit my fault; Lane knew to get the fuck outta dodge when he saw the lines.

Um, Smoke Man? You know what? I'm going to give it to Smoke Man right here -- he's the #1 threat on Theo's side and I think that says a lot. Congrats, Smokey. You've managed to outshine a bunch of guys who probably put their fucking jock straps on their feet and try sliding their boot over their dicks only to realize their dicks are too damn small to hold up the boot. What a bunch of quacks.

Come on, fags! Let me have it! I need more freebies!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-07-2014, 02:05 PM

Oh no ya cut me deep Sid, so deep.

Scorpio lays on the ground holding his chest before shaking his head and standing back up.

Take a running leap off my sack before I super glue your mouth shut and fuck it back open.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 02:18 PM

Aw, come now Rainbow Bright -- do I really need to get any more creative with my insults against a fucking joke like you though?

Didn't think so -- seems to me like it drew yer ass outta the woodwork just fine and already has you twitching like a scorpion that just got sprayed with some Raid.

Lemme do ya a favor and explain what the point here was; for some of you easily ruffled rejects to come and talk some shit at me and here you are failing to even understand that. Must be why you like perty colors so much.

Come on, ! Accuse me of reinventing myself as if I'm the same person who was here a year ago!

Come on, ! Talk about how I'm not here enough? Oh wait; nobody even knows when you're here or not so that insult might not even be in your vocabulary.

Hrm, what else? Oh, I know -- tell me about how you've won a title 12 times that most people 'round these parts would feel insulted by if they were forced to wear it? Ask Blondie about that and that Cross if you can find them -- were you there for those days? I sure don't know and I bet nobody else does either.

300 x Heavy Ufo Champ, 1 x some other title and 1 x a title that doesn't even exist yet you feel the need to keep track of. Some awesomeness! Damn, this is too easy.

My only hope for you is that you're purposely looking like an idiot right now because you think you have something better in store later on to drop on these fools watching. Come on, , get the pictures of cute kitties and angry babies ready! Get the pictures of old men using walkers and write Sid on their faces!

Weak

ass

Funny how I'm the balding mother fucker but you're the one who just dropped dead. Now get the fuck out of my face and step aside so one of these other tool bags can drop some insults on this old ass, peace lovin' man.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-07-2014, 02:39 PM

Tries to get anything more than a quick reaction out of me, fails, continues to beg for something more. Cool story brah.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 02:42 PM

Please hurt me, Scorpio.

Please outshine me this coming week, Scorpio.

Please, please make waves for your team this week and make a difference, Scorpio.

Please, please, please continue proving that what I ask for is only what you will fail at.

Fuckin' loser. I said get out of my face -- I didn't say come back again. You deaf? Need my hearing aid?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 03:43 PM

Did you already forget we're on the "side" that will just so happen to be "victorious" when your hillbillies have fallen? You left out my name! I'm hurt, you incompetent penguin! HA!

Don't feel bad, Judas... he probably doesn't even understand how three of us can reside in the same body. He's not the brightest star to fall from the sky but certainly one of the loudest and ugliest. Weapon:Ashen is the only competing name on the opposing side that you need concern yourself with, NotWorthyOfBeingMyTarget:Feder. Even without being a target, it'll be "we" who stomp over you like we were high stepping through a murky river of feces and piss. HA! You hear that, FAGGER? HAHAHA! YOU WON'T EVEN BE NOTICED WHEN YOU'RE TRAMPLED TO DEATH! YOU'RE NOT EVEN ON THE RADAR! Which I guess makes SENSE since you're too fucking brain dead to realize who the ONLY threats are...

Go on... continue flapping your wings and pecking at these tree trunks who mean nothing. You're intimidation tactics are unrivaled, my good man! PLEASE DON'T PICK ON ME TOO!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 03:53 PM

Oh, my bad, you're right man I guess I did forget about ya but if you were half as smart as these other kids runnin' round the playground, you'd see that as a blessing from the almighty.

So wait; we're really supposed to believe Shane is in there somewhere, right? Doesn't that automatically make you somebody to forget about? Why should Shane as a competitor be someone I even remember at all? Can you answer that? Or are you as shitty at answering legit questions as the rest of your future coffin mates?

Let me try this on for size and see if I can get these names right--

Yer a , Judy.

Yer a , Ashley.

Yer a , Shane , but not really worth me coming up with a new name for ya because the name already draws nothin' but laughs. The potato king has returned to eat paint chips and nibble on the walls; run for your lives!

Watch you choose to conveniently ignore the actual question I asked you -- I bet Smoke comes in and answers for you.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Weapon:Ashen (03-07-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Sid Feder's post!
Weapon:Ashen (03-07-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-07-2014, 05:03 PM

"Sid, man, real talk. Ghost to whatever you are you fat sweaty titted beast. Thanks for killing Shane. I hated that bitch. He should go suck on Greggo's dirty sack."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 05:09 PM

Sid is taken aback by ------ something?

He looks to the left; no sign of a living creature.

He looks to the right; no sign of talent.

He looks behind him; no sign of a horny .

Whew, what a relief. Thought I was gettin' creeped on by someone who may have mattered.

With his hand on his chest, he exhales a breath of relief and closes his eyes gently. That smile, that smile.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:21 PM

You do know I have a VCR, right?

Oh, what am I getting at? Probably not what you thought -- see, kiddo, what I mean is that I'm going to forget you ever said this shit as soon as I go take a dump but it will forever be on record. In fact, I'm going to post a sticky note on my fridge to remind me to shove this fucking comment down your throat every single time I ever see you after you FAIL at World Whine X-treme.

I'm going to be there, every single time you speak up or make any type of appearance, reminding you how big of a fuck up you are. I'm going to replay that fucking comment during your matches, if you ever have any after the pay per view. I'm going to respond every single time you make some kind of ass interview anywhere and I'm going to play a tape of you saying that shit. Need I repeat myself again, ? Do you understand yet what I plan to do? Seems like you getting destroyed by the name Feder in the past isn't enough so I'm sure saying something just two or three times isn't enough for you to comprehend simple English. You need some repetitiveness in your life cycle, kid.

Where will you be that I might pop up, you ask? Good question; signing interviews at KGay-Mart? I'll be in line, waiting, with a fucking tape recorder in my hand and a wig on so I can catch you by surprise to play back your fucking stupid ass comment and let everyone in line (wait, who would be in line for you again?) -- I mean so that the one person in line besides me can laugh his or her ass off at you.

You wanna talk shit? I'm gonna show you how to shit on a talker.

You're fucked, . You'll never live this down, and I love that you had the balls to give me this. Thank you for this gift.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post