Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 12:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Battle Around the Hill (RP 5)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-02-2014, 12:56 AM

A Battle Around the Hill
A promo by Mr. Radio

Mr. Radio is backstage getting ready for the big battle royal that is coming up when the requested camera man approaches him while he was sitting in a chair putting his black wrist tape on.

It's about time you got here. I wanted to take some time out of all of your days so I can let you all know how I feel about the battle royal tonight. I know it wont be easy believe me I know that more than anybody. I've been in a battle royal like this and I came up short but I also eliminated John Samuels and he was never seen again on XWF television. But since then I have grown and I am no longer green to wrestling. I'm one of the hardest working wrestlers on the roster. You know in life you hit a brick wall but the measure of a man is not how many times he gets knocked down, its how many times he gets up. And here I am, never giving up. I live by the mantra that there is no today and there was no yesterday but there is only tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day that I can wake up and train and become the best wrestler that I can become. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I train, or how many chances I'm given. I will win this battle royal and I will go on to defeat Theo Pryce and become the XWF king. Every single time I get an opportunity at something big I always, always! come this close. puts pointer finger and middle finger really close together with right hand. No matter how many times I get hit with Theos "money talks" or Titans "Typhons Revenge" I will always get right back up. Even if I do lose this battle royal I will keep getting my chances because I will not stop getting these chances until I prove to everyone in the locker room, the fans in attendance, and even the management that Mr. Radio is the best wrestler here and that I'm here to stay forever and they will have to deal with it and also deal with the fact that I will become the king of this damn company!

Tonight is where several members of the XWF roster compete in a battle royal in which the winner gets a shot at Theo Pryce obviously. It will be mayhem and it is the battle around the hill. The king of the hill. Theo Pryce is on top of that hill and he deserves it because he did what others thought was nearly impossible. He beat John Madison to win the crown. That man beat the likes of Sebastian Duke, Luca Arzegotti, LJ Havoc and many others but to be the one to eventually end his reign as king and take the throne on top of the XWF hill is a great honor. An honor that will be given to Mr. Radio. I am next in line for that crown and you all better believe that because you may hate me more than any other guy in the locker room except Peter Gilmour and you have seen that I can almost beat Theo Pryce. I was seconds away from hitting the Galaxy DDT but I got too ahead of myself that he was able to just barely reverse it and hit me with "money talks" and he was able to pin me 1 - 2 - 3. That wont happen next time because I will be more prepared and I will squeeze his head in between my arm and I will hit the biggest Galaxy DDT I have ever gave anyone. I will then take that crown, place it upon my head, and then sit on the throne and look down on everyone in the XWF locker room because as much has they hate to admit it, I'm better than each and every one of them. They know damn well I'm better than them! They mock me with such poor humor and say that I will never be anything but they say that because they're scared. They're scared that they will all look like complete fools once I win the XWF crown. Theo's a king, I'm an Ace. Theo's a 9, I'm a 10. I'm always just a little bit better than you and that's the worst pain I can ever inflict on you.

I don't think I have anyone who supports me in the locker room. I know I have no supporters in the locker room. No one thinks that Mr. Radio will ever reach greatness and I'm ok with that because once I do reach greatness I will laugh at everyone and they will all bow down before me. I wont be the Supernova knock because then Mr. Supernova will be a Mr. Radio knock off. Ha ha ha ha! It's always the same guys getting the title shots and I'm really sick of it and it's time that I get a shot at something. The tag team titles mean nothing to me because I don't work well with anyone! I'm better off alone. I used to not want anything except for that Television championship that was held by Mr. Supernova for almost a year. But now that Mr. Supernova has practically "fallen off the face of the planet" because he lost the title to the man formerly known as Eric Rex. Or is it? Mr. Supernova couldn't handle the embarrassment of losing his title after such a lengthy run that he decided to take a break for awhile or possibly for good. If he does leave then you wont see me shed a single tear.

This battle royal is just the start of the Radio Revolution. You're either with me or you're missing out. It's inevitable that I'm going to become king. I am the uncrowned king of the XWF. I'm waiting for anyone to just try, try! and talk some shit about me because they will never be able to out do me in a promo. No one knows how to speak into a mic or to a camera or anywhere like how I can. Not a man that looks like a scrotum that was just kicked by a man that was wearing steel toed boots, not a rich son of a bitch, and certainly not the inferior space man. I'm going to win and no one will be able to stop the Radio Revolution once it begins. I have to start training again so until next time, this was Mr. Radio and the next time you hear a promo from me I will have won the battle royal.

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post