Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 10:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
WWX: The War Starts (drafting announcement)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 08:08 PM

"We never question the sun. It's here, like clockwork.. appearing and disappearing before our very eyes. One greater than a ball of fire is before your eyes, and yet you question him. This questioning ends. This whole stance against me and endin' my message will all be burned into ash. I warned ya... all the way back in June I warned ya.. it was comin'.. and here we are. Theo.. I do not apologize for what is gonna happen.. I only wish you would have listened to the truth.. but instead you.. like the others that have joined you.. listened to this hollow Network. Empty promises.. lies.. destruction.. greed.. its what you all stand for. You want power.. treasures.. you want it all.. but I'm here to be the line in the sand. I'm here to bring the light into this dark world.

XWF.. I announce to you the team that's going to end the reign of this Network... and usher in somethin' far better...

Eli James IV
Sid Feder
Amos James Jr.
Lazarus
Jebediah James
Griffin MacAlister
Morbid Angel
Alexandra Callaway
Mandii
Ann Thraxx
Lucena
DarkJayRider
Tri Bute
Dimalisher
Ambrose Helios
Justin Jones
Tony Santos

The end... is here. See ya soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-02-2014), Smoke (02-27-2014), Theo Pryce (02-26-2014), Tri Bute (02-26-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-26-2014, 08:13 PM

The scene fades in and we see Theo Pryce, along with fellow Company Members, Mr.Supernova, Neonero, Dr. Zero and Scorpio standing at a podium with a banner that features the XWF logo behind them.

”Ladies and Gentlemen as you all are obviously aware by now the draft has been conducted for World War X’s. You heard Eli James rattle off the names of the people that will fail to help keep him in power. Now you will hear the names of those responsible for taking it from him. Scorpio, the list please.”

Scorpio pulls out a white piece of paper that was located in the white sack that was laying at his feet. Of course accompanying the piece of paper is a black scorpion. Theo turns and looks back at Scorpio as if to say “Seriously?” and then promptly dumps the Scorpion back into the white sac.

”The official list is as follows:

Theo Pryce
Mr. Supernova
Neonero
Dr. Zero
Scorpio
"The Senator" John Samuels
Ashen
Sebastian Duke
Michael McBride
John Austin
Smoke Man
Mr. Radio
Andrew Morrison
Swaggy SwagMire
Liz Hathaway
Cam Lang
Christine Nash
Super Mutant Dogerlord
Hank Lane

Additionally, the stipulations for World War X have been decided and they will be announced at the conclusion of this coming Madness.”

The feed ends abruptly.

OOC: Now that the teams have been announced, and with Madness being light on participants, you are all encouraged to send in segments, attack whoever you want to try and built up the hype for the PPV. There is a good chance you will all be used on the card in some form of fashion in addition to whatever you send in.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-03-2014), Cam Lang (02-27-2014), Hank Lane (02-26-2014), Liz Hathaway (03-08-2014), Mr. Radio (02-26-2014), Scorpio (02-26-2014), Smoke (02-27-2014)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-26-2014, 08:57 PM

"Let's flip a coin."

Tigris does as such; producing a coin seemingly out of nowhere, she flips it up in the air. Her eyes stray from the coin however, and peer into the camera.

"The outcome is irrelevant, just like this squabble. The natural order of things will come about, no matter who wins this battle, should you really wish to glamorize it as such."

---cut feed, switch to camera three---

The shot cuts to black momentarily, and flashing on screen now is a looped video of gorilla sex. How this is relevant is beyond anyone.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miranda Tigris's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-02-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-27-2014)
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-26-2014, 09:09 PM

The Dimallisher puts on a curly haired wig and pink tie dye shirt.

”Hey Sid! Look at all these on the other team. I'm gonna find a hammer, hollow that shit out, pour gasoline all over it, and beat one of these cockblowers over the head with it!!!

Whos the first

Theo Pryce who can't seem to get off of Peter's cock for two seconds. First he practically bugs the shit out of Peter for a match, knowing that Peter is a fucking moron and will accept anything. It was obviously his plan all along to get Peter in a situation where he could take advantage of him, and have him stripped down to where we all had to see his fat slug on national television. Well, thanks for forcing your gay sexual fantasies onto all of us, Theo. Too bad you couldn't put as much effort into your gas chamber match

Is that your specialty, Theo? You just go around challenging low level talent to matches they can't win so that you can get them naked on television? Next week on Raw, John Cena challenges Zack Ryder, and if Zack can't win, he has to fight buck naked the following week! Now THAT is compelling television.

Yeah, way to establish some fucking legitimacy to your reign, creep. It's no wonder you got your ass handed to you by Lazarus. Hell, you weren't even the runner up in that match. Terrible, just terrible. You were probably too busy day dreaming about Peter Gilmour in his panties, and plotting with Scorpio on how to get him completely nude on our shows. Thanks Theo, that's just what we need is to see all your gay fantasies about Peter being played out on television by Scorpio.

Congratulations Nova, Nero, Ashen, Radio, and whoever the fuck, you're partnered with the biggest queer/bully in the federation.

Hey Flo! Let's end it here."

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-26-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-26-2014, 10:28 PM

theo's team will all die!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-27-2014, 05:16 AM

"I have been chosen to the side of light? Then so be it. The light that flickers through will soon be gleaming for all to see."

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-02-2014, 08:10 AM

Ooc: Can I swap ECW-5 for Liz Hathaway

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-02-2014, 08:18 AM

OOC: Works for me.

Hate Post Like Post
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 10:43 PM

I can't wait to join Theo's side and support him in this very impo rtant tent gathering of the dicks. HA! Wow... Theo has given me such a gift by offering me this chance to make so many NEW FRIENDS on this team! Tell me, Theo... are you happy with my performance thus far as your loyal soldier? I'm here to serve you, KING! GUIDE ME!

Target:Pryce has a ring to it... You'd better hope Target:James#1 isn't murdered TOO easily now; for the moment he ceases to plague existence, it is you who is buried beside his dismembered carcass.

It is ALL... of... you.

Thank you, Captain. As demonstrated on Madness... your WISH is my command.
...please beLIEve in me, your majesty.

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 10:51 PM

Good lord almighty what in the mother of all bloody hell did I just walk into?

Uhm, guys -- these teams aren't even.

There's two cockblowers in Dr. Zero's body.

There's something that looks like 4 or 5 cockblowers in Weapon Ashen's body.

Oh wait--

It's quality and skill that wins this war; not numbers of cockblowers. My bad; I'm good now.

Sid rolls his eyes and hobbles away just shaking his head in amazement at what he's seen in Theo's choices.

Fags.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 11:19 PM

Oh, look who it is! (long ass pause)...

I give up. Who is he?

That's Sid Feder, but don't worry about him... he's the guy that got lucky in the Lethal Lotto tournament two years ago and then had to be replaced by another Sid who then had to be replaced by another Sid. What the FUCK??? So there's THREE Sid Feders? Doesn't that make him/them pretty relevant, Shane? You'd think so, Judas, but at the end of the day all three of them are barely as good as one man... it's like it takes three bodies to equal one competitor. Kind of the opposite of us, if you think about it.

Shall I label him a target? What the fuck's the point? From what Shane says it sounds like he's just here to take the fall and cost Eli's team the "victory" in this fake war that everyone beLIEves in. I'm guessing that means someone as unskilled as Christine Nash can pin him while we're taking out the real targets. And yeah it's pretty FUCKED UP that I know who Christine Nash is but not this geriatric looking Frankenstein. Well to be honest, I bet even Radio could take Sid out for us.

WHAAAAAT!!!!??? HAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh... understood. Dismissal of the old man; done.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-06-2014, 07:21 AM

"What to say to a man with 3 very distinctive personalities? Your actions are a bit concerning Ashen but not surprising. I knew you were a wild card the moment I picked you to be part of the team that takes down Eli James. Devil you know and all that. Shane , I know you are in there somewhere, how about you come out and we chat for a little bit?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Weapon:Ashen (03-06-2014)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Shane doesn't live here anymore, Theodore. Trust me...

I'm here, Theo. I agree we should have a chat but it should be in private so when my hands clamp around your throat there is nobody to interfere with our important discussions. I assure you this will be kept as professional as I've EVER been... You know I am a man of my word, right? It's Judas you have to look out for.

I feel that's unfair to say about me, Shane! I have NEVER lied to you!!! Why would I lie to your friend Theodore?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Weapon:Ashen's post:
Theo Pryce (03-06-2014)
Amos James Jr. Offline
Lord of the Rot and Resurrection

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-06-2014, 02:07 PM

You chose that poor, broke boy to take down Papa Eli? The Almighty won't fall, boy. This score's already settled. Your name's 've all already been written down and burned and ya'll walk around ignorant of the Truth. The Rot's gone set in on you. The Rot's gone set in on you all.

[Image: NZnLHSz.jpg]

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Amos James Jr.'s post:
The Enigma (03-06-2014), Weapon:Ashen (03-06-2014)
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2014, 02:40 PM

(03-06-2014, 02:07 PM)Amos James Jr. Said: You chose that poor, broke boy to take down Papa Eli? The Almighty won't fall, boy. This score's already settled. Your name's 've all already been written down and burned and ya'll walk around ignorant of the Truth. The Rot's gone set in on you. The Rot's gone set in on you all.

Putrid, pathetic, plebeian.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
The Enigma (03-06-2014)
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2014, 02:52 PM

(03-06-2014, 02:40 PM)Dr. Zero Said:
(03-06-2014, 02:07 PM)Amos James Jr. Said: You chose that poor, broke boy to take down Papa Eli? The Almighty won't fall, boy. This score's already settled. Your name's 've all already been written down and burned and ya'll walk around ignorant of the Truth. The Rot's gone set in on you. The Rot's gone set in on you all.

Seems you lookin' to see how far you can run without that head'a yours. I be happy to show ya, freak.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2014, 03:13 PM

(03-06-2014, 02:52 PM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(03-06-2014, 02:40 PM)Dr. Zero Said:

Seems you lookin' to see how far you can run without that head'a yours. I be happy to show ya, freak.

T'is naught but idle threats. You are quite hotheaded for one that is supposed to be representing the dead. I am not certain how deep your delusions truly go, Mr. James, but I can tell you that the Baron Samedi and I are acquaintances from times long past. You, Mr. James, are not him.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
Theo Pryce (03-06-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2014, 03:18 PM

"Listen up Larry, go back and play with your brother Darryl, and your other brother Darryl. This ain't a conversation for the hillbilly deluxe, ya hurr."
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2014, 03:23 PM

(03-06-2014, 03:18 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: "Listen up Larry, go back and play with your brother Darryl, and your other brother Darryl. This ain't a conversation for the hillbilly deluxe, ya hurr."

Your dark hide gone make a nice pair'a boots.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2014, 03:25 PM

"Do you kiss your momma's pussy with that mouth? Or rather, did you? Isn't she dead? Couldn't stand the thought of giving birth to something as foul as you. Guess she did like you enough to take your dick, though."
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2014, 03:27 PM

(03-06-2014, 03:25 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: "Do you kiss your momma's pussy with that mouth? Or rather, did you? Isn't she dead? Couldn't stand the thought of giving birth to something as foul as you. Guess she did like you enough to take your dick, though."

I was never born, boy. I been and I will be. I will be long after The Rot gobbles you up.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2014, 03:47 PM

"Aren't you Eli's cousin? Does that make Eli a god? Why doesn't he have this messiah complex? If you're a god how come you lost? Even Jesus had a mom. Why are you racist? I thought god loved all his little children? If you're everywhere does that mean you're in my butt right now? Does that make you gay, or me gay? I don't want you in my butt. Why didn't I get a puppy when I was 6? Why'd I get a little brother instead? What color underwear am I wearing? Why is the sky?"