Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What on earth ? It's SVD
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-21-2014, 03:41 AM

It's been quite long since Salman was last seen in XWF. Well known competitor from Aimoo and now moving to Proboards circuit SVD made quite some swerve back in the day but why did he disappear from XWF ? God knows whatever is going in this young bucks head but now surprisingly at our house show SVD made a cameo appearance where all the fans at XWF jumped on their feet. They were as much as surprised to see him as he was surprise to receive such a standing ovation. However his theme song didn't play over but as he walked down the aisle and made his way along the ramp. He was spotted wearing a hoodie.He was in his trademark trunks as he looked around the crowd.

SVD smiled as he walked up to the ring announcer. He asked for a microphone and he does get one.

Salman Van Dam," Hmm wow I am surprised people but then again I am not here to inform you and tell you that I have signed on a dotted line. Actually I am not standing here as a free- agent but some of you can call me as alumni to the glorified roster of EX DUBYA EFF". The crowd cheer and they begin to chant," We want you to wrestle", clap - clap, " We want you to wrestle"

Salman Van Dam," Oh I am wrestling".. crowd cheer as they thought he was wrestling for XWF once again but he paused and evilishly smiled at the audience," but I am not wrestling for you guys... I am definitely not wrestling for tyrannical boss man and I am not wrestling for money. Oh hold on a second that last bit I said.. I think I have over exaggerated on that one. Oh yeah but then again I am a wrestler you people pay to see wrestler here wrestle but why would you see a fat who recently lose a lot of his chicken wings and ended up looking like an ADAM COLE. I mean seriously if you want to see real wrestler than you 're looking at one right now but since I can't blabber mouth or utter anything about this place and it is not my rightful place to say anything like this".

He paused for a second he actually know the fact it is not his rightful place for him to say but then again he loves to say what ever pleases him right.

Salman Van Dam ," But then again these four walls are really too weak. They are so weak that even a shallow mind can break it, but then again there are people who thinks so highly of themselves around here and they act around like they are GOD. Well NEWSFLASH cuntbuckets You are not all that mighty and if you haven't figured that out yet then I feel so sorry for ya. Oh by the way Petey what the hell happened to all those chicken wings... did they finally got out after 9 months pregnancy or what ? Damn I don't wanna know that side of the story "

He lowers the mic and then looks around the crowd. You people are probably thinking why all of a sudden SVD come out of nowhere and started spewing words right at Peter Gilmore.

Salman Van Dam," I wonder though how many chicken wings would it take me to feed you up back to your original pregnancy size though and no I am not calling my penis a chicken wings. My penis is more like of a rooster and that is for the ladies in the back. Who ever wants to get their mouth at it at first... oh and who is this new champ I been hearing so much. What is his name umm erm, oh yeah Theo ? Man congrats you are now the man that is wearing a giant bullseye. I say you better be taking precaution because there are lot of hunters who are willing to put you down but ask yourself this Theo.. Will you defend that title against a man who isn't even contracted to this place at all ? No right.. It would be wrong but then again we could just simply do a match anyway and see who wins ? I would love to get in the ring with ya Champ.. I know it would be wrong if I just waltz in and through a challenge like that. I know but hey I am just giving a suggestion that is all and there is nothing wrong with suggestion right of course not. So since I am here and I know you all are here.. How do we say ? umm that I am going to tell you exactly why I am here ? I mean what made me just come out here and make an appearance after a long long hiatus from this promotion.. I don't know maybe it was the smell of that old fart from Peter Gilmour eww disgusting. I wonder when did he had his last shower ? I guess maybe 1965 ... Oh never mind anyway people here in XWF universe it was good to see at least for a night but maybe in the near future you will see me again. ADIOS Muchachos"

SVD drops the microphone and then stormed of the ring as quickly as possible.
TBC NO ONE. END of Thread

[Image: qpoz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-21-2014, 05:04 AM

OOC: ...... I think I just saw every rule of the house shows just shatter into pieces...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
AlexandraCallaway (02-21-2014)
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-21-2014, 11:46 AM

ooc:" oops my bad but in my defense I was absent from this place for a quite well but thought this board is used as Normal General RP board lol but damn it my mistake lol"

[Image: qpoz.png]
Hate Post Like Post