Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching an Olympic Sized Beating
Martin O'Connor Offline
The Original Captain America

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

02-26-2013, 12:51 AM

after passing out refusing to tap Martin O'Connor looks in the back and finds a sledgehammer and marches to the back where he finds agony about to leave in his car

he rushes and stops him from escaping so fast by swinging the sledgehammer and smashing his drivers side window with Agony in the car and then does the same with his windshield and then his doors literally having agony fear for his life

after grabbing agony by the neck he pulls him out through the broken windshield and slams him onto the roof then raises the sledgehammer over his head
ready to smash his ribs and the car roof in the process

"Any last words you sunavabitch before I CRUSH YOU once and for all? cause I only have this to say: fuck you and your weak little submission match! if you wanna fight me Saturday night then we fight in a SLEDGEHAMMER MATCH!!!!

See this Sledgehammer I got? well, it's gonna be held up high above the ring and the first to grab it gets to use it on the other to smash them with until they're nothing but blood and guts and their bones nothing but dry fucking powder! which is exactly what I intend to do with your ass once and for all

Only then will you know the true meaning of suffering and then you'll see something to be impressed about!"

with that he lowers the BOOM and smashes the business end of the hammer into his ribs with enough force to send him plummeting through the roof of his car and leaving his broken body bent over the headrest of the driver's seat

he then finishes the job by opening the hood of Agony's car and smashing the engine to pieces before leaving with the sledgehammer over his shoulder

1X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION

I am The Made in America accept no substitutions Olympic Warrior
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Martin O'Connor's post:
KnightMask (02-26-2013)
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-26-2013, 08:39 AM

Agony awakes with no injuries, It looks like the Olympian doesn't have much bite to his bark. Agony climbs out of his car and grabs for a mic.

"Thanks for the nap, I enjoyed it. Martin, Martin, Martin... is this supposed to scare me? Maybe you don't realize but this is exactly what I had in mind, you skipped a few steps, but the end result is the same.

I will crush you Martin, I will crush you and end you pathetic career. You would think an 'Olympic Gold Medalist' like yourself would possess some sort of intellect.

I guess I was wrong about you, you're not only a has-been, you're an idiot as well. This Saturday, I will crush your 40 year old ass and personally snap each and every bone in your body!

That's a lot of bones to crush, for a man like myself it'd be 206, for a spineless bitch like you it's only 173. I can't wait to tear off that piece of shit gold medal from your pulverized carcass and become the true Olympian in the XWF!

Unlike you I am a champion, I am the 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 champion! Now, some advice from champion to chump, you need to back off while you still can. I won't be looking for a win this Saturday, and I won't be looking for that tic-tac you call a penis that your ex-wife got tired of. I will be looking to erase you from existence! Enjoy these next 4 days, because they will be your last.

So this Saturday you'd better bring your a-game, no fuck that, YOU"LL NEED TO BRING AN ARMY TO STOP ME! BECAUSE I AM AGONY...AND YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!"

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Hate Post Like Post