Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 07:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Training Day #2
JimWard

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2014, 10:11 AM

The time is now to put up or shut up in matter of speaking, Sochi has been beautiful to look at while we are here. But i really can’t wait to be back in Chicago eating some deep dish pizza. Now Sarah and myself are at the hotel gym, Sarah is working on the treadmill while i am working on my legs by doing leg squats with a medicine ball then i start to speak.

Jim Ward Christine needs to hurry up so we can start doing the in ring training.

Sarah Parsons She will be here baby, Right now just focus on your routine. She said she would text us when the flight lands.

Jim Ward You're right, i don’t know why i am getting so stressed out about this. I know she will be ready for this match because one the angel is out it like the flood gates to hell are upon us.

Sarah Parsons Yeah i am worried about her now, she is not the same Christine, it like she is accepting Angel more and more now as a confidence booster.

Just then Sarah get a text message on her phone from Christine telling her that they just landed and they have to check in to the hotel. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons begins to play on the sound system of the gym as i start to work out harder then i start to speak.

Jim Ward Oh yes this is a new age of pain about to be unleashed, people don’t think i can be the one the helps Christine defeat Liz and Radio, well i am going to show them that you shouldn't underestimate me.

Sarah Parsons Hunny you are going to do fine, you need to relax a bit. You are stressing yourself out.

Jim Ward Maybe i am because i am hungry to win my first match in the company and get a match to win my first championship ever. So if it shows that i am stressing i am not in reality i am just focused on wanting to destroy Liz Hathaway and Radio. Honey let go run on the track for a while

Sarah and myself take the elevator up to the track that is in the gym as we start to get ready to run around the track as i start to speak.

Jim Ward Alright let make a bet, Loser buys dinner when we get back home?
Sarah Parsons You are so on babe.

I counted to three, soon as i said three Sarah was off to the races trying to win the free dinner when we get back home to Chicago, after a couple of minutes we get around the track twice as we stop at the bench as Sarah gets a text from Christine saying she will come to the gym later then i start to speak.

Jim Ward We can come back when she is here, who knows what could happen until then, i just want to get relaxed now, so let head back to the hotel for a while until Chrissy text you again.

Sarah and myself go grab the rest of our things from downstairs as we head back to our room as we wine down for a little bit before we can go meet up with Christine.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like JimWard's post:
(02-18-2014), Christine Nash (02-17-2014)