Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hank Ass Thunder Lane
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-15-2014, 10:51 PM

The scene opens at a McDonalds drive through where The Dimallisher and his pregnant girlfriend, Sandy, are in line waiting to pick up their breakfast sandwiches. The hellish couple is driving a silver convertible Mercedes Benz with the top down. Dave's hair is flowing through the wind. He's wearing a Nickelback t-shirt and has Rockstar playing on full volume. Dave's attention goes astray as he head bangs in the driver's seat. He accidentally takes his foot off of the brake pedal, and slams the front end of his Benz into the driver in front of him!

THE DIMALLISHER: "Shit!"

The vehicle that he just crashed into is not a car; it's a motorcycle! A motorcycle with a burly biker sitting on top of it.

SANDY: "God damn it, Dave. Are you stupid? I got your baby inside me, you moron."

THE DIMALLISHER: "I didn't mean to, baby!"

Just then the biker steps off of his Harley, sets it up on the kickstand, and removes his helmet. Oh shit. Dave sees the guy getting up and begins to roll up the top of the car.

BIKER: "What the fuck is your problem, asshole?"

THE DIMALLISHER: "I'm sorry, don't touch the Benz!"

The car is now fully enclosed, protecting The Dimallisher and his girlfriend from the Angel of Death.

BIKER: "You think that will keep you safe?"

The biker pulls out a buck knife the size of Dave's cock and walks over to the passenger seat where Sandy is!

THE DIMALLISHER: "What are you doing, sir?"

The biker stabs his knife in the convertible top and begins to slit the cover! The blade of the knife is inches from Sandy's head! Sandy is screaming to the heavens.

SANDY: "Do something Dave!"

Once he has a sufficiently size hole, the biker reaches in with his hand and begins to choke Sandy!

THE DIMALLISHER: "Take your hands off my sexy woman!"

SANDY: "Help me, Dave. I'm dyin!"

The biker reaches in with his other hand which is holding the knife and stabs it down into Sandy's stomach! He does it again, and again... and AGAIN!

THE DIMALLISHER: "Nooooooooooo! NOOOOO!"

The biker reaches into Sandy and pulls out the fetus! Dimallisher shits himself. Suddenly...

Jimmy wakes up, covered in sweat. His breathing is all over the place and his eyes are bulging. He grabs his mobile phone off the night stand and begins to text his client Dave The Dimallisher.

Quote:Dave, im sorry but the baby is not yours. me and Sandy had a thing in december by mistake. dont marry her

Jimmy knew for sure that the baby was his when Dave The Dimallisher told him that he and Sandy hadn't done anything besides dry hump each other. Still, it was easy for Jimmy and Sandy to convince Dave that the child was his even though they knew the truth.

Jimmy gets ready to tap send, but he has second thoughts...

It's not the right time...

He knew that Dave would have to concentrate on his upcoming match with Hank Lane.

Now was not the appropriate time to bring up family issues. Jimmy would have to wait.

Jimmy pops a sleeping pill and fades to black.

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Edit Hate Post Like Post