Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin O' Connor "Olympic Gold Medalist"
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-25-2013, 12:29 PM

Agony spots the former champion, and with astounding speed, super kicks Martin O' Connor!

Martin is dazed, but remains standing! Agony flies through the air!

In an instant Agony is wrapped around Martin! He locks in Suffering! Oh what pain, what....agony.

Agony grabs the mic.

"Martin, have you ever tapped out before? I don't think you have, let me give you a reason to!"

Martin though in an excruciating amount of pain, refuses to tap, and instead passes out. Agony releases the hold and leaves with these chilling last words.

"I will make you tap Martin, this Saturday, on Shove it, I challenge you to a submission match! Get ready Olympian, because as of right now, nobody is impressed."

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post