Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i ain't gettin on no plane
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-05-2013, 01:33 AM

(hours before the show is to supposed to kick off, the camera is outside the arena when a black van comes wheeling into the back entrance)

(the van pulls up where the side is facing the camera and we can see this van has been painted to resemble the A-Team van)

[Image: A_TEAM_GMC_B.jpg]

(the engine shuts off, the door opens, then closes)

(benjamin crane strolls around the front of the van)

(he approaches the camera)

crane: yeah, that's right. i drive around in the A-Team van. wanna fight about it?

(then he looks around)

crane: HEY....HEY PETE! YEAH YOU!

(pete the production assistants runs into frame)

pete: what can i do you for mr. crane?

crane: pete, i'm gonna need a couple of guys to carry something into the building for me because i have a match and i can not risk injuring anything before i have the chance to teach duke about the mistakes he's making.

pete: a couple of guys? yes, sir.

(pete runs out of frame and crane walks back and opens the van door to reveal a trunk)

crane: you see, duke, i have right here in this very trunk the proof that you're pissing away you're career by trying to be a "super guy"

(pete comes back into frame with two meathead security guys)

pete: i got your guys mr. crane. where should they take this to?

crane: have them take it to the locker room. and guys, i'm gonna need you again later.

(the security guys lift the trunk and carry it off)

pete: again?

crane: oh that's right pete, i've got a truck coming with a special delivery for my Approach The Monolith segment tonight. and it's bringing something i just couldn't fit into the old van here. (taps on the van)

pete: will that be all, mr. crane?

crane: that's it, pete! the guys are taking my trunk in, my special package is on the way and tonight, sebastian duke takes a HARD look in the mirror.

(crane puts his arm around pete closes the van door and starts walking out of frame)

crane: so, pete, i haven't been here long. does xwf have any divas?

pete: divas?

crane: (off camera) yeah, you know, divas, knockouts, amazons, whatever they're called around here?
Edit Hate Post Like Post