Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 10:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Valentine's Day Aftermath Part 1
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-15-2014, 03:05 PM

Yesterday was a day steeped in hollow tradition, a day that was made for corporate shills and love birds. It was Valentine’s Day and everywhere across the world people were expected to be celebrating the miracle that was 'love' and exchanging gifts of flowers and chocolates. Kristy had never really bought into all that, even on the few occasions she could count on one hand that she had been 'in love.' What she really looked forward to was the day after Valentine's Day when all that delicious seasonal candy went on sale and she could stock up on all the unsold heart shaped boxes of chocolate to eat for weeks to come. But that changed when she started dating Alex; yesterday they spent the entire day together all alone. But the other thing she was looking forward to today was the release of her Valentine's Day pictures on XWF.com that she'd taken at the beginning of the week. The sneak peek she'd seen of them were enough to let her know that they looked damn good though.

She wouldn't have known the photos have been posted if her phone hadn't started blowing up that morning with text messages and notifications from all her different social media apps with congratulations. Hiding her excitement Kristy casually opened her laptop and hopped on to the XWF’s website. There she was right across the front page underneath the header 'Our Valentine's Day Fling With Kristy!’ Who wouldn't want to click on that right? Even though she'd remembered the photoshoot like it was yesterday she wanted to see the finished product to make sure they hadn't photoshopped her into oblivion. The results so far weren't bad and the first set of pictures was from a set of her in the near buff, playing with a large heart shaped balloon for the V-Day theme.

Kristy: I don't look half bad for a topless broad.

She mused to herself and clicked through a few more pictures of that set, impressed with the results. Now this was what a XWF female wrestler should look like. The next set was probably her favorite, titled 'As Beautiful as Betty' and had been her idea as she like most women was a fan of the old fashion pin up models. And today nothing was more American than tattoos and pin ups, other than apple pie perhaps. She personally loved the pictures and hoped everyone else would be as receptive to them.

Those were definitely going to have to be framed and put on her wall at some point whenever she found the time to get back home. Was that narcissistic? Probably, but she was sure other XWF superstars had done similar things when they first became famous too and it was likely a phase that would pass once she became used to this new lifestyle. She was sure Alex probably had pictures of his own six-pack up on the walls in his house. That thought widened the smile that was already on her face.

Now that she was well rested from last night's extended sleep and in a good mood Kristy was ready to get out of her hotel room. She was in New York City; I am out here doing some networking shit trying to get my name out there beside wrestling; But in modeling as well. * The city that could probably be considered the very beating heart of America and the last thing she planned to do was waste her opportunity here shut up inside. She bundled herself back up in her winter clothes and hit the streets where she was immediately surrounded by a sea of people. It was intimidating and nice at the same time. Here she could be nobody, recognized perhaps only by the every tenth or so individual, most who were too busy to care or just shrugged the sighting off. After all it wasn't like she was exactly Beyonce or anything. Her hands were in her pockets and she had to fight to keep her eyes from wandering up to the skyscrapers all around lest she run into another pedestrian as she walked.

Originally she had set out aimlessly, really just wanting to take in as much as she could but when she saw that neon sign across the street flashing in the shop window it was like a siren song calling to her and Kristy now had a purpose. Over and over it said to her 'TATTOO.' 'TATTOO.' 'TATTOO' and who was she not to listen? When there was a break in traffic she made a quick dash across the street, careful not to slip on her way and headed for the parlor. Bells rang when she opened the door and the skinny bearded man at the front counter looked up with a pen in the corner of his mouth and nodded to her, acknowledging her presence.

Kristy: Anyone got time for a walk-in?

She asked as she pulled off her gloves. The counter-man pulled out a large leather bound book, set it on the glass case in front of him and opened it up. His finger traced down the page while he looked over the appointment book.

Man: Louis' got an hour open in about fifteen minutes. What are you looking to get done.

Kristy: It's simple. I want the word 'Stunner' on the outside of my right foot.

The man took the pen out of his mouth and jotted something down in the date book and crossed out an hour block of time.

Man: I think we can work that in. Any font choices?

Kristy: Cursive. I don't want any gangster font. I'm open to suggestions from the artist, Louis, too.

She took her ID out of her wallet and set both on the counter so that she could start taking off her coat. It was warm in the tattoo shop and she was starting to get uncomfortable in all her layers. The man behind the counter clearly eyed her as she did so and she could tell made note of her tattoos. Kristy smiled at him politely.

Kristy: Yeah, this isn't my first time if you couldn't tell.

Man: That's good, it's the virgins that are always a pain in the ass.

The truth to that statement was enough to make Kristy laugh and she took a seat in the waiting area of the tattoo shop, next to a coffee table that was covered in the portfolios of the artists who worked here. She was sure to pick out Louis and check out his previous pieces because the last thing she wanted was some scratcher putting ink on her in a strange city. She was sure it would be a great story, but she would rather have a great tattoo. From everything she could see in his portfolio the man did solid work, greatly influenced by the old school and Sailor Jerry. It kinda made her tempted to get a pin up but she buried that urge. Her 'Stunner' piece would be good for now. By the time she finished checking out the book and got up for a drink of water the man who was obviously Louis came out to greet her. He was short and portly with a thin mustache and five o'clock shadow, wearing slacks, suspenders and a button up shirt with a bow tie. If his arms weren't covered in tattoos he would have looked completely out of place in the parlor. She extended her hand and shook his hand.

Kristy: Louis? I'm Kristy. Pleasure to be your skin canvas today.

Louis: The pleasure is mine. I've got a few designs if you want to come back and look at them.

Kristy: I'd love to.

To Be Continued....

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristy Jackson's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-15-2014)