Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlotte bitchface
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 08:04 PM

I offer you a compliment and you spit in my face and try and threaten me? Let's have a match. And be sure to clean your church teeth. All two of them. After I knock you out you wanna look pretty for the hospital, huh?
Edit
CharlotteDyson Offline
Your Newest Sin

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-13-2014, 08:31 PM

"Wow, look at the black man, feeling all empowered and shit. You want a match with the most violent diva this roster has ever seen. You're on. But it wont be on your terms. It will be on my terms. There's a long list of people who are waiting suffer at my hand."

Charlotte smirks.

"So get in line, tarbaby. But you should be used to that by now, with what the welfare office and food stamps. Oh and uh.. by the way.. simple minded imbecile , I have all my teeth."

With that Charlotte walks off laughing.

[Image: tumblr_lju694IfgQ1qgpehmo1_500.gif]

[Image: ujM8Gf6.jpg]
~Charlottes Shitlist~
-Madness Roster
Just don't piss me off and you wont make it on the list.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2014, 08:37 PM

Aww, look at the little white girl thinking she's important and threatening. You're the most violent Diva? Like anyone gives a shit. From what I've been able to tell the only way you've maintained any relevancy is by sucking McBride's dick then by sucking Wyatt's. And by the way, I'm not on Welfare. Think you got us confused there you Bridge Card Belle. It's ok, though. Make your excuses to be afraid to face me. Oh, gluing chiclets to your gums don't count as teeth Piggly Wiggly.