Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
"Family" (Christine Nash and Jim Ward Joint r/p)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-13-2014, 03:24 PM

(Permission to use John Austin)

Family

Seasons change… people change. Life is full of ups and downs, and you never know what is behind the next door. What the next wrench will get thrown into your grand scheme of things. It’s funny how things work out though. Really, one minute you think you're on the top of the world and the next… something happens and sends you spiraling down. What do you do when that happens? Do you give up? Do you wonder the what ifs? Do you fight? Really, what would you do in that situation?

Next question… what would you do if faced with possibly having an illness that could not just affect you… but everyone you know and are around? Would you be scared? Would you deny it? OR would you turn to family, friends, loved ones… doctors to see what to do? Would you stand firm on beliefs? All these questions and more would more than likely run through your head when faced with something like this. But they are all valid questions. They are all questions that you need to answer in order to have peace of mind.

We open in a hospital waiting room where we see Sarah and Jim sitting there. Sarah had been crying as she was worried about her sister. They had put a call into the only other person besides her brother than needed to be there… Matt. Christine had been in the room with the drs for a while now and no word had come out. And they wouldn’t let them in until they had whatever it was they needed. Sarah would look at the room and then back at Jim. John had left a while ago to take care of Garfield and they promised they would keep him posted.

About the time Matt and Jewel was walking up… the dr comes out. Sara and Jim stand up as the 4 gather close to hear from him. He took off the protective gear he had on and washes. He turns to see the 4 of them standing there and walks over to them. He looks at Sarah who wiped her eyes again. She bit her lip and grabs Jims hand.

DR: Hi Sarah, I have some good news.

Sarah: Oh?

DR: Test came back clear… and sense it was just a kiss… there is no worries. She won’t get HIV from just a kiss. Now if the guy would have done anything sexual… different story. So you all don’t have to dress in that gear to go in.

Sarah: Is she awake?

DR: Groggy… but yeah she is. I already told her and trust me… she was relieved just like I see you are. I will let 3 of you in there… And when she is stronger… we can do more.

Jewel: I will wait here baby so you can see Chris.

Sarah: You sure Jewel?

Jewel: Oh yeah… I am sure. You 3 need to be in there. You all know her better than I and I can wait here incase someone shows up.

Sarah: John should be back later. He went to take care of the cat. So Matt… you up to a face to face?

He nods and they walk into the room where they see a half awake Christine looking out the window. She hears them walk in and turn her head slowly to see them. You can see the pain on her face when she turns her head.

Matt Ward Christine i am here, i know that Angel can’t fight due to the meds. The kids are worried and Scott was crying watching what happened to you.

Christine reaches out and takes him hand.

Christine: I bet. I guess the dr gave you the good news?

Sarah: Yes… but he didn’t say anymore.

Christine: I have a concussion. Pretty severe but I might get to go home in a day or two. They don’t want me to be in my next match but will let me compete. So Anyone know what that is?

Sarah: You're teaming with Jim against Liz Hathaway & Mr. Radio.

Christine: UGH ok will at least it is a team. I will have someone there to make sure I don’t get worse. But really? Them?

Sarah nods as she looks at her sister in the bed.

Sarah: I am going to call John. You were asleep when he was here. I think he knows about the concussion but not the good news on the HIV.

Christine:: Yeah that will make him feel better… well and me going home.

Sarah smiles and leaves the room for a few. Christine looks at Matt and Jim.

Christine: You’re right… she isn’t going to come out. Not here. Well the child has a few time… but not Angel. You’re safe. And I am glad to see you. Just hate this is the only way I can. Bet this brings back memories. Not pleasant ones either.

Matt Ward i know it don’t either but what happened to you might make John snap. that guy used you to send a message to him.

Christine: No shit! Yeah I know he will. I am sure right now he is letting all this build up in him so he can kick some ass in his neck match and soon take out the asshole. Anyway… hmmm Liz and Radio.

Jim Ward How bitter sweet that we are going to be facing the boyfriend of the woman you detest in this company.

Christine: Don’t remind me. She is a lot of the reason I am messed up and we aren’t together. I guess he will have to pay for the sins of his bitch. The bitch who stays in heat all the fucking time. The bitch that could resist fucking up what was already messed up.

Tears fill her eyes.

Christine: No good enough that I got fucking used by the boss that she had to go in for the kill when it was at rock bottom. NO! Now I guess he and Liz will see just what fucking around does to a person.

Jim looks at Matt then he starts to speak

Jim Ward It looks like this week she might be one in the same, I feel sorry for them because they are at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Matt Ward Don’t you think i know that bro, i took the chance to see her but i did this for the kids, because they needed to know if their mother was fine.

Christine looks at Matt.

Christine: I am not gonna hurt you. She is around but is isn't coming out. So don't worry. But the shit will hit the fan and maybe this is what Angel needs to help ease this mention she has with you.

Christine let's go of Matt's hand and grabs her head. She closed her eyes as the pain was deep. Jim and Matt look on afraid to do anything cause of Angel.

Christine: I am still here. But I need something for the pain. God this hurts.

Matt looks at Christine then he starts to speak

Matt Wardi know it going to hurt but Angel will be hungry

Christine: No I mean I hurt now. My head is throbbing. This is why I hate hospitals… they don’t do shit when you hurt. UGH!

She hits the bed with her fist.

Christine: As for Radio and Liz… their fate is seal. She will punish them for their sins and the sins of you know who.

Just then Sarah peaks back in.

Sarah: John is on the way. He will be here soon.

Christine: Good. Can you get a nurse. I hurt like hell.

Sarah: Sure sis.

She walks out and Christine looks at the guys. She knew everyone was worried and still was. She closed her eyes again trying to ease the pain. Most of it she knew was from the concussion but there was a little cause by the Angel wanting to come out. Christine fought her to hold her back. There was no way she was going to let her out in this place.

Jim Ward I know you are going to fight till your out of the hospital, you know XWF trainers are going to see if you can pass the impact test, well let Angel out on them. save Angel for Liz and Radio because we could get contracts to fight for the tag team titles.

Christine looks at Jim and then at the window.

Christine: Let me see the matches.

Matt pulls it up on his phone and she looks at it.

Christine: Looks like there is two title shots and we can pick our partners. That is if we win. So I gotta get out of here so we can get to working on this. UGH I hate this damn place. I want out. I feel like a caged animal.

Matt Ward i know you hate hospitals as much as i do but this was for your safety.

Jim Ward Chrissy he is right on that one

Christine: I know… but hell, these people are idiots. They don’t do shit. I would be better at home taking care of myself.

Just then the nurse walks in with some meds.

Nurse: Pain level with 1 the mild and 10 severe?

Christine: 10.

Nurse hands her a cup of water and the meds. Christine takes it as the nurse looks at the guys.

Nurse: That could make her sleepy too. So if she starts to go out… it is the meds.

Christine: Thank you.

Nurse nods and leaves.

Christine: First good thing these nurses did right. OK… So what is the game plan Jim? What are you wanting to do about the match WE have ahead?

Jim Ward We are going to prove that your loss last week should have been a damn victory. We need to show the world that the Twisted Angel only lost to a fluke wrestler the best way to do that is by destroying Liz and Radio.

Christine: Yes, but this isn’t a one person show Jim. But yes, she will unleash again and I hope this time it will be in our favor. And I know these two won’t expect what will hit them. I know what people think of me. I know I am the outcast of XWF. I know I am the one around here no one likes or wants around. But I am not leaving. I am not giving them that joy or pleasure. I am not backing down. Hell… Me being around has made John stronger. I have seen it. I see what he can do and how he is more focused now. Jim, you saw the other night. I didn’t tell him to do what he did but he just did it.

She looks down again then back at Matt.

Christine: RIght now… I am me. Maybe a touch of her comes out… but I am me. Right now me… is trying to be normal when I am not. I hear the voice in my head. I hear what they say 24/7. It’s hard to sleep and even harder to focus. Maybe it is good you got away from me. I am not in my right mind and I am not the same one you fell for. I am screwed up. I will admit that. Trust me… if Angel had her way… you would of never been let off the collar. That was all me… not her. Trust me… if you knew some of the things that have happened since I came back… You would flip Matt. I have a feeling she would have got that far with you if I didn’t let you in to what was shattered and broken. What was left after everything that went down. I have apologized to you several times but you know as well as I do… she still thinks you need it. She still thinks you and that bitch are to blame for my destruction.

She again looks away trying to fight the tears.

Christine: I don’t know anymore. My mind is full of stuff that half the time… I can’t even figure out. She comes out… and I don’t know what she does unless she allows me to know or someone tells me. I guess when this match happens… I will be watching it to see what the hell I have done. I really just don’t know anymore. What am I? Am I a monster? Am I that screwed up that I am meant to be throw away like garbage? Maybe after this match… Maybe I will be seen different. Maybe You will too Jim. At least…

She takes a deep breath.

Christine: I hope.

Jim Ward This is my second tag team match, my first was the one against John Austin. So now i know i don’t have to hold back on the aggression because of who we are facing and who they are connected to. Just because they think i am a weak link I am going to prove that this tandem could be the tandem that each other chooses I guess we will have to see.

Christine: I guess so.

She looks back at them.

Christine: Yeah I think I remember you facing John. At least we aren’t doing that again. I hated when I faced him. Hell I hated when I have faced you two. Just glad I am not facing my siblings. I hate that even more. I know you can do this Jim. I know you can kick their asses. Are you ready for this? Cause at the moment… I ain’t until I get out of this God Forsaken HELL HOLE!

Jim looks towards matt and gives him the notion to back away from Christine and out of the room as Jim start to speak.

Jim Ward hello Angel, you have finally awaken, these doctors are the reason you are here maybe Sarah should get the nurse to release you from this place.

Christine looks confused as she looks at Jim after Matt left.

Christine: What? No she isn’t here. She isn’t far… but it is still me? Is that why you sent him out? You thought it was her?

She sighs.

Christine: Yeah… nice to know I am so messed up no one wants around. I just want to go home. Maybe I deserve to be alone. I am to unpredictable that no one wants near me anymore.

Tears start to fall and she sobs.

I run out to get Matt as i start to speak

Jim Ward False Alarm, come back into the room, we need to get her calm so she can get out of here. Honey can you talk to the nurses.

Sarah nods and walks over to the nurses and doctor to talk to them. Meanwhile Christine has curled up in the bed, looking at the wall starting to cry a little harder. She felt totally alone and like the world was against her. Tears rolling down her face. She didn’t hear anyone walking back in. She was too far gone. She had now turned on the tv as the song “Family” by Toby Mac was on. She started to softly say the words with the song.

Matt Ward The song is right we are a family Chrissy, even though we are seperated i will still have your back it sucks that tomorrow you won’t be able to come to the house for the twins birthday party.

Christine looks at Matt as she starts to speak

Christine: If I get out of here… then I will show up. But I don’t know if I can keep her from appearing. But I will try.

She still had tears falling.

Christine: Told you I am messed up.

About that time John stands at the door holding papers he got from the dr.

John Austin: You want to go home?

She nods as she looks back at Matt.

Christine: Guess I will be there.

Matt Ward Perfect. we can also train for the match as well

Christine nods as she sits up.

Christine: Sounds good.

She closed her eyes as her head still hurt.

Christine: Just don’t go too hard on me. Remember… I do still have a concussion.

Jim looks at Matt then he starts to speak

Jim Ward We will start with the weights then when you are up to it we will get into the ring training

As Christine hugs John as we all start walking out of the room after Christine finishes changing her clothes as we leave the hospital.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Christine Nash's post:
(02-18-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-13-2014)