Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Shove It announcement (Sheckler chooses opponent!)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-25-2013, 04:42 AM

xwf99.com recently caught up with Shane to address the recent happenings of Shove It (into the bay) Saturday Night...

I am not going to make this short and sweet.

John Madison will indeed have a chance to get a new XWF contract when he is in action next week. If he walks out with a win, he also walks out with a new contract that night!

Was there anything else important to address?

Oh yes... if anybody else fell into the water they'll be able to try and earn new contacts too I guess. They'll have to speak with the general manager of the show they're on though.

Mark Flynn was thrown into the bay and is our current US Champion. It now falls onto that moronic piece of crap Wallace Witasick to decide what to do about that. If it were me, I'd strip that piece of garbage of the US Title for thinking he can invade MY show but I'll leave that up to Wallace so he can show us all what a lousy part of XWF's management team he really is when he makes the wrong decision.

As for Crimson Cobra... you also think it's a good idea to show up uninvited on my show? Well it looks like now you're going to pay the price along with your little buddy Crimson Deadly, when you both step into the ring against The Black Circle next week on Saturday, live from Ireland! Show up if you want to keep your jobs in my company, boys. You're going to make a nice pair of feeding mice for N.A.Z.I. and John Madison, and speaking of which... you guys will get to be the reason John gets his contract because when he wins that match he will be coming right back to my office to negotiate his new and improved terms, which will grant him even more power over Saturdays and name him the official executioner of the entire XWF. He will be able to run wild through anyone he chooses with no regard for repercussions, even if he ends up permanently crippling or killing them!

As far as Griffin MacAlister goes... I hope he enjoyed showing me how stupid he really is by jumping into the bay willingly. He'll come begging me for his job back one day, and when he does, he'll be put through hell for the disrespect he's shown me.

Next on the list is Mister Mystery who ended up winning his match and retaining the XWF Tag Titles along with Peter Gilmour, but then he got tossed into the bay just where he belongs after what he tried to do to John Madison earlier in the night. I guaranteed him his 24/7 briefcase and I am a man of my word, but as long as he's NOT somebody with an XWF contract that briefcase does him NO good. He cannot cash it in until he has earned a new contract, which will be much less appealing than the one he previously had before taking a swim. He better hope Donathan pays his way home.

This brings us to the main event of next Saturday in Ireland... Lexi Sheckler will be given the privilege of being able to CHOOSE who she defends the North Korean Title against in a 1 on 1 match. She has four people to choose from...
-Your Angel
-Unknown Soldier
-Mister Mystery 17 31707 1
-Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade
I'd personally advice her not to choose Mistery Mystery because if he is chosen and wins that match, it means he is reinstated and can cash in his 24/7 briefcase on anybody he chooses. It would also mean, if he wins, that he'd already be a double champion since he's currently half of the Tag Champions. Then again, she may want to make an example out of him by completely annihilating him after what he did to fellow Black Circle member John Madison... We may be dysfunctional at times but we are a true family, and I'm willing to bet she'd love putting him in his place and showing Madison in the process how easy she can make it look!

I also wouldn't mind seeing her rip Your Angel to pieces after the way he stabbed me and the entire Black Circle in the back a couple weeks ago... He is slowly becoming a thorn in my side that will definitely need to be removed.

Unknown Soldier is more of a wildcard and he hasn't yet proven himself to be an issue to me personally, and with his allegiance with Greggo (a fellow associate of The Black Circle since its inception) I suspect he will not be a problem to me personally. That doesn't speak for Lexi though, and I back up whatever she decides to do.

Finally, we're left with Donathan De Sade who played a major role in last night's main event using trickery and deception like he loves to do. If he's aligned with Mystery, then he's probably somebody who needs to either be removed or quickly put in his place so he knows not to cross The Black Circle anytime soon.

Make your choice wisely, Lexi. The one you choose will be released to the public on Thursday. We want them to have as little time to prepare as possible so take your time thinking this over and let's continue showing the world why you are the North Korean Champion and the magistra of The Black Circle.

OOC: If you got tossed into the bay you are expected to "sell" it in your RPs in some way. Don't just ignore it and act like it didn't happen. It means that you got left behind in Singapore with no money and no contract. I'd love to see some interesting takes on what happened with your character after Shove It went off the air, etc... Have fun with it! If you want to work out specific ideas feel free to PM me or Wallace since technically you could "re-sign" with either show if you wanted.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2013, 05:41 PM

As we all know, Lexi Sheckler was given the choice of facing 1 of 4 opponents for this coming Saturday...

Your Angel
Unknown Soldier
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1
Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade

...and today she has made her selection known to me. It is with great pleasure that I announce the name of the man who will suffer the wrath of The Black Circle and be buried by our North Korean Champion... a man who has had this coming for quite some time now...

None other than...

YOUR ANGEL

No more escapes... no more last minute arrivals in a multi-person contest...

Just a straight 1-on-1 blood bath!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
XLDIGJYTRWWWQ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-28-2013, 06:04 PM

I approve this message!
Hate Post Like Post