Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
If We Go Down (Chernobyl RP 3)
Tera Vincent Offline
The Siren Of Havoc

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-12-2014, 09:14 AM

We see Tera Vincent back in the catacombs of the Apocalyptic Genesis compound, she is in a white dress with a big smile on her face.

"Caliban! Shadows! Soon, we will all be in the same place! Chernobyl! Such a lovely place, isn't it? It is going to be so much fun, why, the three of us together! Ah, but before I elaborate, I must speak about a certain one of the two that shall be joining me."

The smile quickly wipes off of Tera's face and she grabs the camera and holds it close to her and whispers.

"Caliban, oh yoo-whoooo, Caliban, yes, you, you piece of shit, you want to tell me that "I'm trying too hard to be something I'm not?" Comparing me to Alexandra Callaway? Why, I take that as a compliment! Alexandra is one of the best women in this business! So we both embrace the dark side, there is nothing wrong with that! But, there is something wrong with an asshole like you running your mouth telling me I'm trying to be someone I'm not, or trying to stereotype me."

"I am who I am, and as Alexandra pointed out, if you would pay attention instead of running your mouth about anything and anyone, you would know that you are inaccurate. Then again, why should I waste my time with a piece of shit like you? Could it be because you are garbage? Why, you said it yourself, it must not be too hard to kick your ass, yet you run your mouth like you were King Theo Pryce. You are a pathetic little worm that will be incinerated in that fire, and I will make sure to take a few seconds to watch you beg for it to end, asshole."

Tera shoves the camera away and stares at it for a moment before speaking once again.

"If you think I am going to be intimidated by either of you, or by the situation? Think again. I have stared death in the face. I have withstood more hell in my life than you assholes can fathom. I don't give a fuck what you boys think you can do to me to stop me, but I assure you, I come prepared."

After she says this, Tera pulls a pistol from out of nowhere and points it at the camera, which backs up at the sight of the gun. Tera keeps it pointed at the camera and chuckles.

[Image: TeraRP4_zps31cb692e.jpg]

"Like it, boys? I got it from a friend of mine. Let's just say that I am bringing a little insurance policy. Because you see, fellas, I'm not coming to "read Twilight" or play games. I'm coming to emerge from the flames victorious. If I go down, we go down. And if we go down, we all go down together."

Tera lowers the gun down out of frame, before blowing a kiss and smiling.

"I will see you boys at Chernobyl! It is a shame it will be for the last time!"

Tera giggles as the camera feed ends.

W-L Record: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special matches)
Edit Hate Post Like Post