Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Duke stricken with illness
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-04-2013, 11:34 PM

It is confirmed by representatives at the Compound that Sebastian Duke has indeed been struck with an illness. Duke drinks plenty of water on a daily basis and it has also been confirmed that after he came down with the illness, he instructed Asmodeus to test his water. Duke believed that his water was indeed contaminated. After several hours it was revealed that it wasn't contaminated, that it was simply...... HOLY WATER.

Representatives have yet to determine whether this was intentional or not. Sebastian Duke was not available to comment, however, his father, the High Priest Asmodeus, released the following statement:

"We, at the Compound believe somebody deliberately switch Sebastians water with holy water. We have not proven this as of yet. I assure you, we will. I have spoken to Sebastian on this subject as he ran back and forth to the commode's. He intends to permanently harm those responsible."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2013, 12:12 AM

***Sebastian Duke sits on the shitter.

"Hey!.................... Griffin MacBitch............ Don't you awwwwwwrrrrghhhghghg freakin worry bout my awwwwrrrrrhhh arrrrrrr cape!"

***Camera fades out as the commode flushes.
Hate Post Like Post