Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Home Sweet Home +Part 2+
CharlotteDyson Offline
Your Newest Sin

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-13-2014, 11:41 PM

Charlotte had been staying in a hotel, just outside of Birmingham so that she could be there whenever Wyatt would need her. She found herself lazing about under a tree in the middle of a thick wood. That was something she always liked about coming back down to the south. You could wonder down some old pathway, and find a place so hidden from the rest of the world, that it was like a little slice of heaven. Laying in the grass beneath the southern red oak, she could feel the soft grass beneath her back, it was cool to the touch on a nice spring afternoon. Thoughts flowed through her mind, like the babbling brook that ran through these woods, just a ways from her. She could hear the water now, splashing against the rocks. It reminded her of when she grew up in the country as a kid, and learning to fight when she needed to. It seemed that Kristy Jackson had a skeleton or two in her closet. Charlotte pulled out the file she had managed to get on her opponent and flipped it open, resting it against her knees. Boy did this kid have some issues, assault charges, and countless other issues. Well it seems that XWF hires people with a background of mental illness. That's something.. Kristy thinks she has something that Charlotte should be jealous of, sadly it seemed as if Kristy was far from right, there was nothing in Kristy's life for Charlotte to be jealous of. Kristy didn't have Charlotte's life, she knew nothing about the Charlotte's past. She didn't know about Charlotte's childhood, or what happened to cause her family to move her clear across the country from everything she had ever known. That was the thing about the developmental talent, they had a chip on their shoulder that they were unworthy of having. For those who shine to brightly at the start, soon flicker out, and die. Kristy would figure that out all too soon, she would see why Charlotte's record speaks for itself. Intimidation...Charlotte? Was this kid for real? Come on, Charlotte's not intimidated by the best that XWF has to offer, who would some two bit fluzzy enhancement talent be any different? Michael McBride, John Black and D. Shadows, not a one of them are enhancement talent, and she took every single one of them on, and destroyed them. Has anyone even seen John Black since that match? No.. didn't think so. Taking this opportunity, she whips out her hand held camera and gets up, sitting on the hood of her car.

"Wow, it seems I did exactly what I set out to do. I got under your skin, I got inside your head and planted little seeds of doubt. You see, your mouth might say that you are this amazing kick ass talent, but inside, there's a scared little girl, crying in a corner. She's afraid, she is unsure of herself, and she knows that the Future Mrs. Reynolds is coming for her, coming to crush every dream of stardom that she has ever had. That poor little girl has no idea what to do with herself. She marches around, trying to build up the courage to talk a big game. She almost gets there.. but then fizzles out, right at the finish line. Then, here I come like a demon of out some nightmare she can't seem to shake, and I twist my way further into her head, into her darkest thoughts, and twist them so that she can't think straight. You claim to be a good guy, to be a champion of the people so to speak, yet you talk as if you think you are the villain. Sorry darling, but in this fairytale, that role is already taken, I am the villain, you are the poor pathetic princess, needing to be rescued by a man."

Charlotte shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head, unfazed by Kristy's insults about her background. Calling Charlotte a redneck is a compliment, but it's probably meant as an insult, so Charlotte would have to fire back at that.

"Oh ouch.. wound me why don't you? On second thought, calling me a redneck really doesn't affect me. Do you know what the term 'redneck' means? Do you have any clue about it? No.. you don't, you think you do, but in all honesty darlin' you don't know anything. Let me enlighten you child in the meaning of the word, and in the lifestyle. Redneck was a term used for the rural, hardworking folks. Those who would do hard labor, working in the fields, harvesting, planting, and tending to the things that make your life easier. So to call me a redneck compliments me. Because it shows you see me as a hard worker, and I am. As for Wyatt supposedly slapping me around, get a new line darlin' that one's trite and been done to death. Stop beating a dead horse and actually find something relevant to say. You want to talk about boring, I had to drink four shots of Southern Comfort, just to be able to listen to the sound of your voice."

She smirks and remembers to earlier in the day, when a friend of hers that works for the CDC, gave her a shot to protect her from any of the chemicals that might be left in the Red Forest. She remembered that she needed to return, and not be a monster when she did. They were going into the forest that was considered part of ground zero for the incident of Chernobyl. They were going to walk into the belly of the beast, and she would be prepared for whatever may come her way. Although Wyatt would not be going, she took his love, his strength, and his violent nature with her. Charlotte tapped her upper arm, right over the spot they had given her a shot.

"You see, unlike you, I have friends who work for the CDC and they gave me a shot. A shot that will protect me from anything that might be left hanging in the air over there. And when I return, I can promise you I will receive the best medical attention that money can by, to ensure that I wont have anything to worry about. You see, I don't know if you realize this, but the Red Forest was part of Ground Zero. Some of the worst devastation and destruction happened there. You will technically be walking into hell, unprepared and under educated about the area. Call me whatever name you wish to call me, just know that no matter what you try, you'll never be me. And you'll never beat me. For you cannot beat someone who is strong mentally. And baby girl, sweet cheeks, you will never meet a woman more mentally capable of tossing words with those who have far more talent than you do. You will never be able to dethrone me, I am so high on a pedestal, that you can't bring me down. So what, if you get one win.. doesn't mean you win the war. The war will be my victory, you will just be another casualty of war. Boo Hoo."

Charlotte took this moment to pause, feeling that her final promo for this show was about to end. She needed to finish it up, wrap it up in a cute little bow, and ship it off on it's way back to the main office.. then she would return to Wyatt and prepare to begin her new life. A life where she no longer had to worry about anything. This life will help demonstrate it. Charlotte's life was perfect and it showed no signs of changing.

"The Red Forest cries out, calling for another soul. Perhaps your shattered dreams, will suffice them. If not, let them take you underground, let them show you that's where you belong. In a pine box. Lord knows the rest of us are already tired of looking at you. Oh and before you want to bash about how someone speaks, practice english. 'like she always do'. It's 'like she always does'. Glad to know that Morbid doesn't mind hiring for his show, because I see one, and she will suffer a lot of pain, at my hands.

Charlotte nods softly, solidifying what she had just said.

"Thank the gods that when this match is over.. I can return home to the arms of my loving man, and you, will return home deformed, grotesque and a loser. Be smart.. don't show up. You never know when Morbid would strike, and poke those titties of yours."

She saw a shadow breaking through the trees in the light of the dying sun. She placed the camera down on the hood of the car facing the way the person was coming, and she jumped down off the hood of the car, running over. She wrapped her legs around Wyatt's waist and smiled brightly, before planting a passionate kiss on him. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and spoke.

"Hello handsome."

She ran her hand across his bald head and then kissed down his neck.

"Hello Darlin."

She reached over, pulling the camera up, turning it towards them. She smirked before kissing him one more time, she broke the kiss and spoke one last time.

"See you at Chernobyl, slut."

With that, a laugh is heard as they both fall back on the hood of her car and a moan is heard. The camera shuts off, leaving everyone wondering what had just happened.

[Image: ujM8Gf6.jpg]
~Charlottes Shitlist~
-Madness Roster
Just don't piss me off and you wont make it on the list.
Edit Hate Post Like Post