Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ezekiel and his aids
MR XWF LITE Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 04:56 PM

You know Ezekiel you should be thankful to have somebody as powerful as AIDS in your corner. I could use a friend like that in order to leave a lasting legacy. So Ezekiel here is what I propose, you against me and if I win you pass on your gift to me.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-10-2014, 06:03 PM

Um... This is really fucking weird. You actually want AIDS? Well.... Sure I guess.... This is really fucking creepy actually.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-10-2014, 07:42 PM

DoI get a say? Because I'm not down with this idea. I don't want to live with this bitch. I want Kimmy. She's adorable, and fun.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
MR XWF LITE Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2014, 08:02 PM

(02-10-2014, 06:03 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said: Um... This is really fucking weird. You actually want AIDS? Well.... Sure I guess.... This is really fucking creepy actually.

Yes my beautiful friend you do get a say, is your goal not to spread to as many people as possible? If that's your end game then I think we can help each other. I'm no weak minded little boy like Ezekiel, I'm all about business. You help me, and I'll help you.
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-10-2014, 09:17 PM

Hmm, there is logic in your words. I accept.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post