Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth[Radio]
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-10-2014, 11:32 AM

Michael...come on...wake up.

My husband groaned in his sleep but slowly, he opened his eyes.

Another body?

Theres a reason...now get up.

I pulled his hand and ran down the hall, Michael's heavy footsteps behind me. We made it outside and I stopped halfway across the backyard, my bare feet sinking in the soft, damp grass.

What are you doing?

I raised my hand and sighed, letting the wolf take control. Within minutes, my form had changed.
[Image: 36947B43-7067-4BA5-BA6E-D4FFE8638995_zpsqggp16ro.jpg]

I watched him step back and I quickly sat, my eyes following his every move.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-10-2014, 01:01 PM

Well, isn't that something. A vampire/Werewolf crossbreed. very very interesting. There was only one time this ever happened in my time and that beast was put down. Took thousands upon thousands of soldiers but eventually the crossbreed was put down. You're dangerous, Micah. You're a danger to this entire planet. This Earth doesn't have the technology and the fire power we did in my time. This is probably an absolutely horrible tie to say this but I'm going to be completely truthful with you. I don't trust you with that kind of power. You could probably kill me and that isn't something I'm looking forward to. I care about you but I can't trust you. You were already unstable enough and now that I know that you could kill probably anybody on this planet I'm nervous just standing here.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-10-2014, 01:35 PM

I whimpered and laid down, rolling on my back and letting out a soft yip. Michael slowly stepped closer and I licked his hand.

~I have better control than my brother...but if you want to leave...you can...~

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-10-2014, 04:07 PM

Micah... I will always have special place in my heart for you. But being with you is too much for me to handle. I need someone loyal. I'm not willing to fight over a girl. Fight FOR a girl is different. If you cant make up your mind on who you want then you obviously don't care about me. I've given you too many chances because I loved you but I've given up all hope with you. I'll always love you, Micah. Being with you hurt too much. I'm sorry.

I took a big sigh and took my wedding ring off and placed it next to her.

I'll be gone by tomorrow.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-10-2014, 09:26 PM

~I offered Zeke a chance to cure his Illness. Nothing more. I don't want him and never have. You don't need to leave. I've only been hiding away so I could figure out just what I had inherited from my mother.~

I rolled back over and whimpered, giving him sad puppy eyes. My tongue flicked out and I licked his cheek softly.

~I know I've never amounted to anything and Cassandra would be a better fit for you...but...you don't have to leave. I do love you...with all that I have.~

My head rested on his shoulder and I felt myself shift back to a human, my arms wrapping tightly around his neck and my small frame pressed against his much larger one.

Please...don't leave...

Hate Post Like Post