Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh huh
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-09-2014, 02:21 PM

So Lingy takes a year to kick out of a pin from a make a wish kid and then acts like he won the superbowl? How bout everybody who can make counts stop playing around on your dildo equipped sit and spins so this egotistical tool can be out of a title like he already should have been. Ghost of Shane I know you're listening so....

Scorpio walks up on Linguist who hasn't noticed him since he's partaking in his favorite past time, sucking himself off.Figuartively speaking of course.Scorpio gets right behind Lingy and DICK OF DOOM! DICK OF DOOM! BAH GAWD DICK OF DOOM! Linguist is out cold and a mushroom shaped red mark has started to appear on his head. Scorpio then lays out a Ouija board as he makes the pin.

Scorpio: Shane if you can hear me, MAKE THE GOD DAMN COUNT! Or Barney Green if you can hear me prentend to be Shane and make the count. Hook a brah up. Just one of you hurry up, I had taco bell and I gotta go so bad I can feel it in my spine. I could probably use my ass to snipe somebody 20 blocks away.HURRY!

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-09-2014, 02:32 PM

(02-09-2014, 02:21 PM)Scorpio Said:
So Lingy takes a year to kick out of a pin from a make a wish kid and then acts like he won the superbowl? How bout everybody who can make counts stop playing around on your dildo equipped sit and spins so this egotistical tool can be out of a title like he already should have been. Ghost of Shane I know you're listening so....

Scorpio walks up on Linguist who hasn't noticed him since he's partaking in his favorite past time, sucking himself off.Figuartively speaking of course.Scorpio gets right behind Lingy and DICK OF DOOM! DICK OF DOOM! BAH GAWD DICK OF DOOM! Linguist is out cold and a mushroom shaped red mark has started to appear on his head. Scorpio then lays out a Ouija board as he makes the pin.

Scorpio: Shane if you can hear me, MAKE THE GOD DAMN COUNT! Or Barney Green if you can hear me prentend to be Shane and make the count. Hook a brah up. Just one of you hurry up, I had taco bell and I gotta go so bad I can feel it in my spine. I could probably use my ass to snipe somebody 20 blocks away.HURRY!

Signature:
Heavymetal Weight Champin
(World) Champion
X-Treme Champion

The Linguist kicks out.

I'm sorry, what did you say about taking forever to kick out of a pin?

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post