Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Night? (Micah)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-09-2014, 01:28 AM

Micah had been in her office for a majority of the day and I found out some very interesting things today. I was already on the edge with her but learning what I did today she better come up with a really good reason for talking with that Ezekiel punk. This isn't the first, not the second, not the third, and not the fourth time that she has done this to me. I have given this woman a few more chances than she should've had. If its a bad excuse than this might just be the last night I'm married to her. I opened the door and pulled up a chair. I locked my hands together and placed my elbows on her desk.

So, Micah I heard that you've been talking to Ezekiel Carter Williams. I know you have and apparently he's trying to get in your pants. I'm not quite sure what your intentions are with him and I want to hear from YOU what your intentions are. Do you intend on being with me as a MARRIED couple with children or be with that desperate fucker who has aids? At this point in I'm just getting sick of you always trying to run to another guys arms and honestly if you were to go to him I wouldn't give a damn. I've given you way too many chances and its either you stay and love me or you go and never be with someone who will never EVER care for you as much as I have. Oh, and no one will be better in bed either. So please make your choice now because I really want to know what my very loyal wife has to say.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-09-2014, 06:23 PM

Hold the fucking TracPhone, Radio. It's not Ezekiel Carter-Williams, it's Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth, get that shit straight. I'm not trying to start a fucking intergalactic war against you for Minxs, but I will fight for her.

Michael, I can do things to her that you'd only dream of. Not just sexually but mentally and emotionally. At first,I can admit, I just wanted the puss, but now I want more. Minxs knows this too, but not once did she come on to me.

So what's your big fucking deal, Michael? Are you.... Intimidated by me?

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-09-2014, 06:35 PM

-facepalm-

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (02-09-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-09-2014), Scorpio (02-09-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-09-2014, 09:12 PM

How the hell did you get in my house?!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-10-2014)
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-10-2014, 03:00 AM

I'm Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth, that's how.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
The Linguist (02-10-2014)
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-10-2014, 07:59 AM

You don't want any of this, you poof. Just cause you can't hold your biscuit don't mean I shouldn't have a bit of the old quimy jim. Stop being a time lord and be a bed lord, Nina. Oh, but you wanna fight Zeke and me. Bollocks to your face, mate. I'll summon the corpse of Freddie Mercury to fight you. Oh, and Coughing Fit!

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MARIA BRINK's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-10-2014)