Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
We... Are...Not...Impressed
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-04-2014, 01:57 PM

Frodo woke up early and headed out to Inferno’s in home gym where he began to lift weights. He started off with some overhead shoulder presses, free weights yo, then moved on to a few hammer curls. It was upper body day for the tiny brawler. He had a fight on his hands, one more important than any other match of his career. Not Titan, titan was just a bitch who thought he had the upper hand because he sneak attacked Frodo after he fought off two members of the Black Circle. And beat one. Not the alien dude.

He was preparing for his match against Nazi, defeating Titan would be easy. Titan was the kind of girly man who preferred to attack weakened opponents and not have a real match. Because he was a bitch. Hell, when Frodo called him out Titan ran and hid like a little beeeyotch. Titan probably sucked off dirty old homeless men, because he liked the taste of rancid semen. That’s the kind of guy Titan seemed like. Especially going around announcing who is at and shit. What kind of person does that? A dirty old man sucker, that’s who.

Back to Frodo’s work out. After his hammer curls he moved on to a series of pull ups and dips, followed by Bench Presses. This hobbit was in good shape despite being a junkie. Who knew he worked out so hard? Clearly not anyone who thought he was fat and weak. HA! Frodo worked out hard, he was over there Benching 175 lbs. That’s 80 kilograms. Frodo was getting his fitness on when Inferno walked into the gym.

”Ready to do this, little man? I’m gonna make you sweat.”

”Snakes on a plane, man. Snakes on a plane.”

Hold up, that movie was terrible. Do you know what kind of person would enjoy that movie? The kind of low down dirty red faced bitch who would sneak up on a man after he fought off a one armed alien vampire thing, and a gay nazi just to shove his head in a clogged up potatoey toilet. That’s just nasty. Whoever does that probably gurgles homeless old man semen, has a messiah complex, and can go to hell. They absolutely disgust me. There is nothing redeeming about a man who does that. I don’t care if his mask is cool or not. Disgrace of a man. DISGRACE.”

I don’t know if that Titan fella liked Snakes on a plane, but he did all of those other things. And let me tell you, I did not like having Shane’s potatoey poop in my face. It was oddly less disturbing than I had anticipated, but still not pleasant. I mean, dude thinks he’s so cool because he beat Scott Charlotte, but who hasn’t?”

”Didn’t he ignore you when you openly challenged him? What a little girl. I bet his real name is Stephanie Tanner or something. Fuck that guy, let’s get this on the road.”

Without further ado the pair began to spar with Inferno going in for a solid blow to Frodo’s tiny tummy. Frodo hit the ground hard before getting up and going in for a solid uppercut to Inferno’s face. The bigger man grabbed Frodo and DDT’d him right there on the hard concrete. Frodo tried getting up and was met with a shining wizard following a boot to Frodo’s side. Frodo got up and attempted to get Inferno in a DDT but it twisted around and Frodo somehow ended up laying on his head. Inferno kicked Frodo’s head and walked off to sit down.

”Until you can get the better of me you’ll never beat Titan. And he sucks. I bet he licks Ezekiel’s AIDs’ tube from that match. That was a weird match. But hey, you did bury that poncey model in shit.”

Frodo got up and started moving towards Inferno, but Inferno walked over and kicked Frodo in the face. Frodo fell to the ground. Inferno walked back over and began to sip from a coffee that Mariah brought in. As Frodo tried to climb to his feet one final time but Inferno walked over and poured his coffee all over Frodo’s face, burning him. Frodo rolled around on the floor crying in pain as the coffee burnt him hard. Inferno just laughed and laughed until Frodo stopped screaming, and popped up to hit Inferno with a Shayouken! knocking Inferno on the ground. With Inferno on the ground Frodo kicked him in the face, through another foot to his side and dropped an elbow on Inferno’s stomach.

As Inferno attempted to stand up Frodo hit him with a shining wizard, then dropped another elbow on his chest. Inferno was wheezing and struggling for breath. Frodo was definitely the winner. Frodo began to dance in victory before tea bagging Inferno with his bare sack. Frodo stepped aside, Inferno stood up, Mariah and a bunch of other random ass people walked in, looked at the ceiling, and pulled off their faces like masks to reveal potatoes on their shoulders. All of them spoke in unison.

”We

Are

Waggle

Baga.”

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(02-04-2014), Morbid Angel (02-04-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-04-2014)