Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
FUCK ROSE SMITH!!!!!!!

I Rock Bottomed this fucking layout baby!

THE CROWD STARTS TO SCREAM LIKE CRAZY FOR THE MAN THEY LOVE TO HATE! THE CHANT BEGINS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS!
Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2013, 11:50 AM

Let's wrap this up like a cock getting ready to be stuffed in a dirty hole!

What's that...................what's that......................

SMELL?????????????????????????????????

It's Rose Smith's asshole, bitch!

It's all over my cock and balls baby! Let's get this shit cleansed good!

|||

So I've had a really interesting fuckin week but nothing as intresting as what just happened to me today! I wake up in my hotel room and I find none other than Rose Smith under my covers and she's dressed in a damn gorilla suit!

Mr. XWF: What the fuck! BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!

I try shoving her off of me but her teeth are already embedded deep into my left nut! OUCH!!!!!

Mr. XWF: Bitch why the fuck are you dressed like a gorilla? Why do you have all your body hair covered up and hidden?

That's right mother fuckers I asked the bitch why she has her hair HIDDEN IF SHE'S DRESSED LIKE A GORILLA! This clearly fuckin' implies that a gorilla suit is actually giving her the appearance of having less hair than she naturally would have if she were standing before me, stark raving naked in all her nasty ass glory! She responds by biting my cock clean off my body and spitting it into my face!

Oh holy mother fuck! I'm not wearing my mask! The world is finally going to see my face!

I punch Rose in the face and throw her off the bed as one of my auxiliary cocks grows in place of the one she bit off. I grab a pillow case and wrap it over her head and hold the bottom while I begin punching her in the face through the case, over and over and over and over AND OVER AGAIN MOTUAFUCKKKKAAAAAA!

Mr. XWF: Yeah bitch! YEAH YOU TAKE THAT SHIT RIGHT IN YOUR FACE! SNEAK UP IN MY ROOM AND BITE OFF ONE OF MY COCKS? I THINK NOT! NOW YOUR UGLY ASS IS GONNA PAY THE PRICE OF RICE AND THAT AIN'T FUCKIN' NICE!

I grab a box of rice and shove it into her mouth, through the pillow case, causing the pillow case to burst into flames like Angelus just kicked it.

Oh shit! Angelus is here! He DID just kick that shit!

Angelus: I'm here to help you kill the beast! We've got to put her down and out! Grab the spear!

Angelus kicks gorilla Rose in her gorilla tit and it ignites! BAM MOTHER FUCKER I SMASH HER OTHER TIT WITH A BASEBALL LIKE MY NAME WAS MARK FAGGUIRE ON ALL KINDS OF ROIDS N' SHIT! I look around this motherfuckin' room and don't see the spear Angelus was talking about though so I just grab the giant vibrator that's as big as my body and I turn it on.

Angelus: Shove that up her ass and then hold her while I repeatedly kick her in the face with flaming kicks of dooooom! DOOOOOOM!

Yeah that's how Angelus talks alright so I know this shit's legit! I stuff the person-sized vibrator up gorilla Rose's hairy asshole and then I hold Rose while Angelus begins spinning as fast as a tornado. Each spin brings his extended leg across Rose's fat face with another lightning fast kick!

Bam bam bam bam bam! Bam bam bam bam bam! Bam bam bam bam bam! Bam bam bam bam bam! It's like turbo rapid fire video game shit up in this bitch and OOOHHHHH MY GOD ANGELUS JUST TRANSFORMED!

YES!

YES!

Angelus has just transformed into Unknown Soldier! He'll know what to do with Gorilla Rose W/ Vibrator Up Ass!

Mr. XWF: Yo yo yo we got a situation up in this bitch.

Soldier splits in two. Both of him look at the vibrator up Rose's ass and nod in agreement.

Mr. XWF: We got to slay this bitch fast before she bites off another one of my cocks! UNDERSTAND THAT IF I LOSE ANOTHER COCK, THERE WILL BE NO MO' VODKA AND NO MO' BLOOD ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND! EVER! EVER! EVVERRRR!!!!

Wow that worked fast! They already just stuffed dynamite in every single one of her holes including her ass that already had a person-sized vibrator up it! How did they manage to stick 30 pounds of explosives up her ass when it was already stuffed? DAMN THAT BITCH HAS A WIND TUNNEL FOR AN ASS!

Mr. XWF: Nice job guys!

Unknown Soldiers both smile and are already drinking blood from a juice box that has Peter Gilmour's face on it.

Mr. XWF: Nasty! You guys drink that shit? I'd think there would be better choices on the market.

Unknonw Soldiers: Yeah but none as and for reasons we can't explain tastes like sweet tarts! Petey Gilmo' is sweet tarted !

Mr. XWF: Da fuq? DA FUQ???

I don't ask further questions as I back up to get a running start and I deliver a super headbutt to Gorilla Rose and instead of flying out the window from the impact she doubles in fuckin' size!

Unknown Soldiers: Oh shizznit! We out this bitch! WE OUT NIGGA!

Yup that's how Soldier talks so AGAIN I AM WELL AWARE THIS SHIT IS LEGIT AS FUCK!

One of the Soldier's morphs into Peter Gilmour and the other one morphs into Gilmour's stupid fuck partner with the cum stained cum stained cum stained NIGGA LET ME SAY IT AGAIN IN CASE YOU AIN'T HEARD, THAT MUTHAAA FUCKIN CUM STAINED HOCKEY MASK!

Mr. XWF: Oh shit nigga I'm outnumbered! I'm about to get gang raped up in this bizzitch aren't I?

They both nod to confirm my fears as Peter pulls his dick out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The fuckin' thing is literally as small as Peter Gilmour's dick!

<<<
Yup yup we just saw Gilmour in this fucked up fantasy land pull his dick out and it still be as small as real Gilmour's tiny dick! Even in a fucked up delusion like this his ass can't catch a break! Fucking loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>F-f-f-f-f-faaaaaassst forward back to who da fuck knows!

So now his gay ass partner pulls his dick out too and you would not believe, AND ADMIRAL APPENDAGE MEANS YOU WOULD NOT BEEEELLLIIIEEEEEEVVEE THIS SHIT!

His dick is fat as fuck! HIS DICK IS ROSE SMITH! WITH A CUM STAINED CUM STAINED CUH-CUH-CUH-CUUUUM STAINED HOCKEY MASK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His dick: Bitch I will fuck you up!

No! IT SPEAKS! FUCK ME IN MY ASS IT SPEAKS? AAAHHH!!! SHITTTT!!!!

BAM BAM BAM

BAM

BAM

BAM BAM BAM BAM!

TURBO BAMS! HYPER BAMS! HITTIN' SO FUCKING FAST I'M SPINNING GAY MASKED MAN IN CIRCLES BAMS!

After delivering what seems like 378576561061505610438514608431745845843705 lightning fast fists to that piece of shit's Rose Dick, I finally have managed to set him on fire! YEAH! IT ONLY TAKES THAT MANY OF MY PUNCHES TO DO WHAT ONE OF ANGELUS' KICKS CAN DO! I'M THE MAN!

So I turn my attention to Petey and he's whackin' off watching this shit! SICK FUCK!

Peter: I don't worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the dong worship the.

CRACK!!!! I hit him in the head with I just woke up to reality and remembered today's the day I get to take the tag titles from that bitch! Instantly everything returns to normal and I'm alone in my hotel room once again, naked, with my own cock in my hand.

Mr. XWF: Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........just the way it should be! What a nightmare up in this bitch!

And that's the story of how I vanquished Gorilla Rose and saved the mothafuckkkkkin world from disaster! Now what's gonna happen tonight when I step into the ring with my new found pal Sebastian Duke? The two of us are gonna beat the living shizzit outta Peter Gilmo' and his homosexual rapist partner! If those two bitches think they sucked dick before tonight, just wait till what happens in that very ring! I'm about to have both of their asses tap, tap, tappin as fast as I was just fap fap fappin' IF YAH SUH-MEEEEELLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-ROSE-IS-A-HAIRY-BEAST-ROSE-IS-A-TRUCK-DRIVER-ROSE-IS-A-WALKING-PIPE-CLEANER-ROSE-SUCKS-500-DICKS-A-DAY-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOWWWWWW......................WHAT THE PEOPLE'S COCK JUST SPRAYED UP IN YO FIZZACE!

We out!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]