Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 05:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A letter from a lover
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-30-2014, 10:13 PM

Dear World,

Hello all, it’s me Ezekiel’s AIDs. Yes, I am the actual HIV Virus inside of Ezekiel Carter Williams V, and let me tell you something that is not a special treat. No, I have to contend with a lot of other shit to see what kills this worthless turd bowl first. I mean, come on how hard is it to pick one thing and let it kill you? You fuck around with a bitch with me in her system, then I decide to move in and suddenly I’m not the big dog I was? I’ve gotta contend with Meth, what appears to be fragments of ice and semen, and it looks as if you’ve been taking Steroids. Man, what is this crap?

I know, it’s so hard to communicate with this guy. He’s barely paying attention to me, ever since he got on that cocktail. ASSHOLE! I thought what we had was special, but I guess not so special. I hate you! No, no I don’t baby. I love you. I love just swimming around in your colon and veins and shit. Dude, you have pretty dope veins, I don’t see much plague. That’s good, and your heart rate is pretty solid, hovering around a clean 56 beats per minute. Do you do cardio? Just kidding, I know the answer to that. Do you love me, Ezekiel? I need you to love me. Let me eat away at your immune system so we can die together. It’ll be so romantic, like that one movie where they die together after she forgets who he is or some shit. Was that the Notebook? I hate that movie. Bad analogy.

I’m scatter brained, it’s so hard to think when you have no brain. Do you forgive me for rambling, Zeke? I forgive you for talking to that harlot who wants to cure you or whatever her deal is. I don’t like her, and she’s not even as hot as Nancy. I mean, look at that hole where Nancy’s head was, I bet that’d feel great on your dick. Can we try that? I bet it’s nice and juicy. Maybe a worm or something can crawl up your urethra, and then he and I can be friends. I’m in your testicles, Ezekiel. I am inside of your scrotum as I say this, I ended up here on accident. I got lost somewhere around the duodenum. By the by, old chap, you do need more fibre in your diet, it will help keep you regular. If this is to my new home, and I do hope it is, I would like it free of faecal remains. Do I come and shit all over your house?

Feel that, my friend? That’s a coughing fit I just caused. Enjoy that, I intend to make things worse on you. Do not toy with me, you either love me or I kill you. I am not a bad person, Ezekiel, do not paint me as one. Oh, at this point you deny that you paint me negatively, but trust me lad, you do. Every time you take that god forsaken cock tail, every time you talk of removing me, every time you regret having me. You’re painting me the villain in our little charade, but I am no villain. I am the ramifications of your poor choices, the choices that led to Nancy dying. Do you miss her, my friend? I do. Either you begin to love me, or you will join her in that abandoned cemetery in an unmarked grave. Goodbye, my friend.

Love,
Your HIV

P.S.
I know you feel that I’m forgetting that we do battle on the morrow, but I did not. I chose to not remind you of how you will be on a team with a literal used jism rag. That is most foul, and I hope to the Deities of the Pantheon that you do not get too close to that foul creature. It is simply revolting to think of the beast that thing came from. Why would John Madison allow you to play with that thing? I wish I had the answers we seek to this query. Oh well, I look forward to our rumble, host.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MARIA BRINK's post:
John Austin (01-31-2014)