Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 10:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh yay another boss full of bullshit
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-29-2014, 11:04 PM

Eldred your booking skills are shite just so you know

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Caliban's post!
Justin Jones (01-29-2014)
Justin Jones Offline
Hail To The True King

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2014, 11:31 PM

Umm maybe your just shit

[Image: jjtjbannernew.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Justin Jones's post!
Caliban (01-29-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-29-2014, 11:36 PM

(01-29-2014, 11:31 PM)Justin Jones Said: Umm maybe your just shit
Well, interestingly enough he had no chance. He was stepping into the ring with a god. And I crushed him.one uppercut and he was out. That's your fate, boy. Don't think you're any better than him, cause you'll like he did.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-29-2014, 11:53 PM

And another douchebag I have never heard of ignoring what actually happened just so he would have something to say, congratulations you well informed relevant mother fucker you. Idiot

Frodo pretend all you want I know somewhere in that sad little mind you aren't satisfied with that joke of a victory. Call yourself a god of the uppercut when you face me like one, or stay the sad little man taking cheap victories that we all know you are

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-01-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 12:15 AM

Look, I'll face you one on one, but I beat Shadows and you. And I like Shadows. He'd have helped you if you didn't talk crazy to him. So, you got uppercutted and knocked the fuck out.

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-30-2014, 01:51 AM

Bull shit you beat me an shadows, the guy walked away from the match, look up dwarf, see the parts of the world that seem to live above your head

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 07:31 AM

Rewatch the footage. I fought him first. Mybe he would have stayed if you didn't threaten him first. I should Shayouken! You again for making kimmy cry.

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-30-2014, 12:30 PM

Yeah sure Frodo you keep telling yourself that, you all left together you fucking idiot. What is it about you all that when something happens it doesn't actually happen, what the fuck is the point of having a TV show when people make up their own bullshit. Frodo you can pretend you beat me, you didnt do shit but suck the bosses cock so you ended up in a handi-cap match, oh and idiot, you started the match of course you fought him first, you think I don't know a false sense of security when I see it, I called it, it happened and no matter how much you or your little friends try and use it to make you look legit you're still a sad little man who needed the help of 2 people to beat me

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 12:47 PM

Did I knock you that stupid? Shadows and Kimmy started the match. Kimmy tagged me in after Shadows made her cry. I knocked him around and he tagged you in. No one but me attacked you. Shadows walked away from you because you threatened him. That's the only handicapped. But if you feel that strongly, find a partner and take me on in a handicapped match.

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-30-2014, 02:27 PM

No shadows walked away because I was right, I didn't threaten the prick I simply warned him not to screw me due to some sad little friendship with you and low and behold what did he do? Really if that was why he walked away then what in the fuck is he doing in a wrestling ring? All 3 of you are probably the most pathetic group of "wrestlers" I have ever been in the ring with, one of you cried, one of you walked away from the match simply because he was warned for a genuine reason which he proved on Monday night. And you!? BAHAHAHA Please keep calling that a win, it just shows how sad you really are, if that was one of my friends I would of slapped him the minute the pussy dropped off the apron. But thats ok Frodo you stay proud of your "victory" I guess you have to take them no matter how small right?

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2014, 02:41 PM

What's wrong with the two of you? Are either of you backing up and listening to this shit?

Caliban, you have that tape tied so tight around your hands and wrists that you can't even close a fist, let alone hurt somebody or throw an uppercut. At least Frodo can throw uppercuts--

--and, well, so can everyone else in the world. Frodo, you cock, are you really bringing up an uppercut multiple times in the same fucking conversation as if anybody or their mother can't get lucky with an uppercut? I could hire some five year old kid to come and uppercut your stumpy, nagging, whimpering ass and you know what? -- Ya just might end up out cold. Anyone can get lucky with an uppercut against somebody who has a fucking marshmallow jaw.

I feel like finding you two at the next show and just hog tying you both, dragging you into my locker room and calling a gang of ass bukakke bros and paying them $3,000 -- no, fuck that they'll demand more like 10 grand for your disease ridden asses -- and just stand back and watch while they cum all over your faces and you two bitches still keep arguing with each other over uppercuts.

I may be a saved man; I may be a past sinner and Eli James IV may have brought me a long way, but I warn you. . . . . . I've still got a long way to go before I can stop myself from letting my jaws clamp down around the throats of the sacrificial lambs such as yourselves. I'm trying -- I'm trying hard, guys -- but there's only so much I can control. May I suggest you both start praying that I forget you exist-- ?

And by that I mean drop down to your knees, and I mean right now. Beg whatever power it is that you believe is greater than yourselves; be it a god, devil or phallus.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(01-30-2014), John Samuels (01-30-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 03:14 PM

I'll lay it straight out there. You say one more thing about Kimmy and I will knock you the fuck out. Again. You can talk all your crazy, but I've beaten you. Even Larry Strong or whatever Captain Underpants' name is beat you. You're the most pathetic wrestler here. Even dimallisher is better than you.

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-30-2014, 03:18 PM

And yet the win you have over me was due to your friends oh and Frodo, tell Kimmy to keep her eyes open you never know what could go wrong

Hate Post Like Post
Fandango Offline
FAAAN. DAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-30-2014, 03:19 PM

(01-30-2014, 03:18 PM)Caliban Said: And yet the win you have over me was due to your friends oh and Frodo, tell Kimmy to keep her eyes open you never know what could go wrong

Hey pussy, stop fucking crying.

It's, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-30-2014, 03:20 PM

(01-30-2014, 02:41 PM)Sid Feder Said: What's wrong with the two of you? Are either of you backing up and listening to this shit?

Caliban, you have that tape tied so tight around your hands and wrists that you can't even close a fist, let alone hurt somebody or throw an uppercut. At least Frodo can throw uppercuts--

--and, well, so can everyone else in the world. Frodo, you cock, are you really bringing up an uppercut multiple times in the same fucking conversation as if anybody or their mother can't get lucky with an uppercut? I could hire some five year old kid to come and uppercut your stumpy, nagging, whimpering ass and you know what? -- Ya just might end up out cold. Anyone can get lucky with an uppercut against somebody who has a fucking marshmallow jaw.

I feel like finding you two at the next show and just hog tying you both, dragging you into my locker room and calling a gang of ass bukakke bros and paying them $3,000 -- no, fuck that they'll demand more like 10 grand for your disease ridden asses -- and just stand back and watch while they cum all over your faces and you two bitches still keep arguing with each other over uppercuts.

I may be a saved man; I may be a past sinner and Eli James IV may have brought me a long way, but I warn you. . . . . . I've still got a long way to go before I can stop myself from letting my jaws clamp down around the throats of the sacrificial lambs such as yourselves. I'm trying -- I'm trying hard, guys -- but there's only so much I can control. May I suggest you both start praying that I forget you exist-- ?

And by that I mean drop down to your knees, and I mean right now. Beg whatever power it is that you believe is greater than yourselves; be it a god, devil or phallus.

The fuck is this guys deal?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 03:22 PM

(01-30-2014, 03:18 PM)Caliban Said: And yet the win you have over me was due to your friends oh and Frodo, tell Kimmy to keep her eyes open you never know what could go wrong

I'm sorry, did Kimmy hit you? Did Shadows hit you? No, only I hit you. You've been warned. I'm coming for you, you whiny ass pussy. I will get you just one on one.

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-30-2014, 08:50 PM

Mr. Eldred is a great General Manager, and I'm not just saying that because he hired me as director of talent relations either. ;)

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-30-2014, 09:19 PM

(01-30-2014, 08:58 PM)DShadows Said:
(01-30-2014, 08:50 PM)Miss Joy Said: Mr. Eldred is a great General Manager, and I'm not just saying that because he hired me as director of talent relations either. ;)

"Did you two fuck?"

Who do you think I am exactly? Some kind of slut? I've only slept with two guys in this company if you must know! Hunter Payne and a now headless Matt Lennox.

I didn't have to sleep with anybody to get this job! I'm actually overqualified for my job here. Do you idiots even realize how stupid some of your contract demands are?

How much are you worth?

Here's proof!

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 09:31 PM

"I don't know you, but I'm a winner here. Are you calling my demand for a step stool in the locker room ridiculous? Look at me lady! And I demanded child sized silverware in the Cafeteria. I WILL CALL THE A.D.A. I demand justice! And a puppy! JUSTICE FOR ELIAN GONZALES!

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

01-30-2014, 10:31 PM

(01-30-2014, 09:30 PM)DShadows Said: "No, I don't think you're a slut, I was just asking if you two fucked. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have gotten the job because you fucked the dude, I'm just guessing that would have been a bonus right? Nothing wrong with fucking. Do you know I'd fuck all these women here in the XWF. God damn. They make me feel happy in my pants."

David lit up a blunt and took a long drag.

"Would you like a hit Joy?"

I'll pass. But thanks for the offer.

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

01-30-2014, 10:33 PM

(01-30-2014, 09:31 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "I don't know you, but I'm a winner here. Are you calling my demand for a step stool in the locker room ridiculous? Look at me lady! And I demanded child sized silverware in the Cafeteria. I WILL CALL THE A.D.A. I demand justice! And a puppy! JUSTICE FOR ELIAN GONZALES!

Weirdo...

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 10:44 PM

Pass that shit, homes. Let's go laugh at Caliban some more.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 11:20 PM

Frodo takes a puff, letting it fill his lungs deep.

"Can you believe the crap I found in his car? Creepy pics of you in the showers and stuff. Dude was hella weird. Notice he didn't have women in there. That's why he hated Kimmy. I'm gonna take a keyboard and hit him in the head with it. For real.

Frodo exhales and takes another hit.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-30-2014, 11:55 PM

You ok, dude? Didn't you know he had that stuff? He even had some pics of Morbid, and I think that McBride dude. Man, I gotta say, I was surprised when Kimmy Bulldogged you like that. I didn't think she had it in her.

Frodo took another hit of his blunt.

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2014, 01:36 PM

(01-30-2014, 03:20 PM)Caliban Said: The fuck is this guys deal?

I'd guess he has sand in his vagina because he made the mistake of listening to you playing the world's smallest violin.

That or he's just being ironic and picking on soft targets.

One or t'other.

(01-30-2014, 08:50 PM)Miss Joy Said: Mr. Eldred is a great General Manager, and I'm not just saying that because he hired me as director of talent relations either. ;)

Lady, don't wink at me if you aren't going to take your clothes off.
Hate Post Like Post