Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympian...
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-22-2013, 09:39 PM

*Agony attacks Martin O' Connor from behind with a crippling german suplex. He then proceeds to pick Martin back up and executes Fracture. Just as it seems Martin can't take anymore, Agony grabs a mic.*

So you say you're an Olympian. As nice as that is, is that supposed to scare me? So you won a Gold medal almost 13 years ago when you were in you prime.

You aren't in your prime anymore Martin, you're a has-been, you're washed up. You don't deserve to be a champion, your 15 minutes of fame are up, its time you pass the torch.

I am a fluid,pinnovative technical wrestler, and I may not have a gold medal to show for it, but I can sure show you that I should. So when I pin you, I don't just want that championship. I want a name, you and all of the wrestlers in the back will call me the true Olympian.

I am Agony, and you will feel me.

PINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNI​PNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINP​INNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPIN​NIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNI​PNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINP​INNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPIN​NIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIP

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Martin O'Connor Offline
The Original Captain America

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

02-22-2013, 10:35 PM

NOTE # OF PIN ATTEMPTS I FOUND ARE MARKED IN GREEN

(02-22-2013, 09:39 PM)Agony Said: *Agony attacks Martin O' Connor from behind with a german suplex. He then proceeds to pick Martin back up and executes Fracture. Just as it seems Martin can't take anymore, Agony grabs a mic.*

So you say you're an Olympian. As nice as that is, is that supposed to scare me? So you won a Gold medal almost 13 years ago when you were in you prime.

You aren't in your prime anymore Martin, you're a has-been, you're washed up. You don't deserve to be a champion, your 15 minutes of fame are up, its time you pass the torch.

I am a fluid pin novative technical wrestler, and I may not have a gold medal to show for it, but I can sure show you that I should. So when I pin you, I don't just want that championship. I want a name, you and all of the wrestlers in the back will call me the true Olympian.

I am Agony, and you will feel me.

PINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNI​​PNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPIN​P​INNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPP​IN​NIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNI​PPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINN​I​PNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPI​NP​INNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIP​PIN​NIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPNIPPINPINPINNIPNIPPINNIPPINPINNIPNIPPINPINPINN​IP

PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NI​​P NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN ​P​IN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP P​IN ​NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NI​P PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PI​N P​IN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP ​PIN​ NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN NIP PIN PIN NIP NIP PIN PIN PIN N​IP

as Martin struggles and struggles to escape the pin attempt he finally does
and throws agony off and grabs the mic

Agony, there are a few things you still have yet to know about me son one is that after 13 years away from the Olympics I STILL AM in my prime I haven't lost a step! and I deserve every right to be called champion because I have earned it!
i'll give it to you that you may be one of the best XWF STARS i've seen here to date in my short time here but but you still have a LONG LONG WAY TO GO to reach my level and call yourself an Olympian!

after throwing him off he grabs Agony by the legs hoisting him to waist height and swinging him around several times before flipping him on his back and executing the spinning Boston crab to agony

after punishing agony with the crab he proceeds to finish him off by delivering the famous Razor's Edge powerbomb he calls the Olympic Powebomb
leaving Agony the one feeling the pain as he leaves his sprawled out body behind.

1X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION

I am The Made in America accept no substitutions Olympic Warrior
Hate Post Like Post