Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Animal
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-01-2015, 06:33 AM

Note: All quotes are taken from Reverend's promos this week.

The shot opens… I am sat in the basement on the wooden rocking chair with a screen behind me. It is black until I begin to play parts of the current champion’s promos. The Reverend Tholomow Plague. He’s certainly a plague alright. I sit in my wrestling attire with dried blood down my chest. Before looking up at the screen to watch Reverend’s promos I pull at my beard with a sinister smile on my face.

Quote: anyways Mister Chambers you are a very interesting character to say the least.....enticing maybe......

The only match you have had up to this point was ACTUALLY a WIN!!! AND against Steve Davids no less......

it surprises me Gilly would let you have the pin but I have no doubt that you are very possibly a threat to my title reign.....

personally though, I think your promo cutting needs some work, for example, your trash talk is average at BEST.....

My voice is husky as always and it goes between angry and sinister tones.

“You see Reverend. I have got so many problems with the bullshit that you have been spouting this week. Mister Chambers? Really? It’s not polite, it’s merely patronising. I know Chambers. I’ve faced Chambers. He does not appreciate being patronised. That’s okay with me though because it just means Dominic and I will be fighting over which one of us gets to make you bleed with barbed wire first. Yes Dominic did beat me but don’t forget I handed him Christopher Isles on a plate. The reason for that is because Isles is weak. Weak and disappointing. I don’t cope with weak partners well. Oh and by the way, MATE. Peter Gilmour didn’t LET Chambers score the pin. Chambers deserved to secure the pin. Whether he got an assist from me or not is beside the point. Peter did nothing to secure a pin fall victory. Oh and seeing as you seem to be enjoying smelling Peter’s shit so much, maybe you should check out his record against me in singles competition. 0 and 2. One last thing… How dare you say that someone else’s promo cutting needs work! How fucking dare you! You are by far the worst talker this company has seen since JTC. Even you are better than him though. I will show you how to cut a promo when I tear your promos limb from limb just like I will tear you limb from limb and become the THREE TIME Xtreme Champion.”

Quote: Unless your loss to Chambers was some freak fluke which you have yet to prove to me that means I could just sit back and let him pic you off before going in for the kill, essentially this match could still be the relaxing match I was hoping for when I went to management asking who they were going to throw my way....All it really takes is waiting for that one mistake.....for you it is simple,

I am going to beat you mentally, toy with you until you can't control yourself and then take advantage of you being a raging fucking bull in that ring. I will admit though, this match is definitely going to show everyone where I stand in this federation, Win or Lose....If I win it shows I am ready for the big boys of this federation, if I lose but have a strong showing it could just be a bad night, if I get destroyed then it means I need to stay down with the little fish and rack up some more experience before making another advance here......Davids let me ask you something though, do you think you are going to win this match, do you believe, after losing to Chambers.....that you could possibly walk out with this title in hand......I am going to leave that entirely up to you pal....You have a chance to prove that Chambers only one because of your stupid choices during that match and not because he is actually better then you....You have a chance to extract vengeance here Davids, I strongly advise not wasting it on an inability to stop yourself once you are in full force rampant mode, because while that is a strength of yours, it is also a weakness, and a very costly one at that.....Don't take what I am saying for granted Davids, just because I have only competed in 4 matches don't think I am unaware of what I am talking about....

“Reverend. I can’t help but think that you haven’t actually scouted your opposition at all. I mean it is quite obvious to me that you didn’t watch the tag team match involving me and Chambers. It’s so obvious because you don’t even know what happened. I fed Isles to Chambers. I planted him with the Shockwave and watched as Chambers made the cover. Do you know why Reverend? I do not like teaming up with incompetent competitors! Go back and watch the match instead of making the most ridiculous assumptions. There’s also a couple of things I want to pick up on. First, Chambers won’t pick me off. Two, he couldn’t even if he tried. That’s the last I really want to talk about Chambers because he’s been quiet this week and I actually respect that man. You though Reverend, I do not respect you. You do not deserve to hold that coveted championship. You are going to bring the entire value of it down. That’s why I HAVE got to win this match! I have to win this match so that the talented men who have held the championship before you do not have their name wiped through the dirt. Including myself. You will never advance any higher than you are right now. You will never hold a championship with as much prestige as this one again. This is merely a flash in the pan moment. Enjoy the fifteen minutes of fame while you can my friend… There is zero chance you will win a belt like this again. Go and fight with Maverick for the Hart title. Fight with the shit that you belong with. It does not matter how strong your showing is because I can tell you now that you will not retain that championship. I can promise you that. Also, I am looking here at your transcripts and it seems whoever wrote your script must be pretty fucking seeing as they keep writing one instead of won. Honestly, you or your producer certainly has Down’s syndrome. You are a fool Reverend. I will be rampant and I will be unforgiving.”

Quote: So, Davids responded, and he didn't disappoint me either....I expected a great promo from him and I got just that, Davids, I never once said was better at dishing pain out then you.....however I LOVE PAIN, I endure pain........there is no amount of it that you can throw at me to make me surrender.......Mr. Davids, I am much smarter then you my dear friend.....

For EXAMPLE, when I took advantage of the Xtreme Champion texting me saying he was going inactive soon in the federation, oh I am sorry you think you are so self-righteous don't you, you're telling me if the champion told you he was going to leave soon that you wouldn't pin him......

“I am so glad you enjoyed my promo. Don’t be scared though Reverend. The Vampire of Barcelona is long gone. You don’t need to be scared of her. Be scared of the Psychopath from London instead. You can claim to enjoy pain all you like but you have never received pain inflicted by ME! Your intelligence is very questionable, you struggle to get sentences out without ridiculously long pauses between them. You need to explain why someone being inactive in the federation soon means that they are more open to get pinned? I mean I don’t know about anyone else but I hate being jumped from behind regardless of whether I am active in a federation or not. If I am champion? Well I am constantly on my toes prepared for any attack. You though Reverend, you don’t stand a chance. I think you must have misunderstood me Reverend. I would do the exact same thing, that doesn’t mean you deserve it. I won that championship fair and square both times I held it though. If you didn’t know I am also a former Universal Champion because I cashed in on Theo Pryce. So of course I would do the exact same thing you daft cunt.”

Quote: I can tell you something Davids, as much as I feel disrespected for believing I did something you wouldn't to take the title, I do agree with you that CCWF needs to fall, oh, didn't think I payed attention to your prologue did ya? No, I will give you this....without a shadow of a doubt, Championship Wrestling Federation has fucked up trying to take over our federation and they need to pay for it.....unfortunately almost your entire god damn promo was wasted on the prologue, a brief introduction, COME ON what are you doing......I am not going to sit by and watch a mediocre Steve Davids come out and fight me for this belt, I WANT STEVE FUCKING DAVIDS, the guy I admired and wanted to see every fucking time I bought a ticket to one of XWF's shows in recent years.....I mean what have happened to you Steve, did you shit your pants in the middle of the ring and drop the fucking ball.....

“You have got to be fucking kidding me! I hope you did pay attention to my prologue and if you had any brain at all you would understand its importance. I told that story for many reasons but perhaps you are just too dumb to get it. A prologue does not have to be a brief introduction and that prologue was the beginning of a much larger story. This just proves your naivety as well as your ignorance. If you think that a mediocre Steve Davids will step foot in that ring then you are sorely mistaken because there is no such thing as a mediocre Steve Davids. From the moment I ended Angelus’ career, the moment I faced KnightMask in one of the greatest rivalries in Warfare history, the moment I took Sebastian Duke to the limit, the moment I became the Xtreme Champion… The list goes on… Do you think there ever has been a mediocre Steve Davids? Do you really think there ever will be? If you do then you are wrong. Just wrong. You want Steve FUCKING DAVIDS? Well be careful what you wish for boy because I am going to take you to school and teach you how to fight for real. Also the last part of that segment of your promo is something that a child would say because it has no meaning. The Psycho Sensation is not scared of anyone and he never drops the ball. So why don’t you bring as many weapons as you like to our match on Warfare because it will not matter when I plant you with the game over and take that ickle belt from your sorry ass!”

Quote: Choices, what choices have you made recently Mr. Davids, the choice to put a half ass piece of work and call it a promo? Perhaps so, I find it touching that you brought up how prestige the Xtreme title is, and I am glad to hold onto it.....but don't think I take this for granted, don't think for one second I am going to let you take this from me.....you better be ready for me to throw everything and the kitchen sink at you Wednesday, I will outsmart you Steve don't get me wrong there, you are no match for me when it comes to using your brain to your advantage. Just think of all the incredible things you could do if you didn't just expect your body to be your answer. Your are a man of muscle. you are the brawn, but you lack a bit when it comes to using your brain, come on Steve, I want you to tap into that brain of yours this Wednesday and I want you to mentally defeat me, because I can promise you that your brute strength alone, will not be enough to do it.

“See this part confuses me Reverend. You spent the first part of your promo kissing my ass telling me how good my promo is. Then you have the nerve to say whatever that sentence is supposed to be. ‘The choice to put a half ass piece of work and call it a promo?’ That literally doesn’t make any sense. It’s not even a sentence. But I assume you’re trying to now take a dig at my last promo. Which is very strange seeing as at first you said how fucking great and godly I am. Make your mind up mate because contradicting yourself makes you look both weak and stupid. Do you know what Reverend? I have never been a technical wrestler. I do not pretend to be a genius in that ring. The fans continue to bellow at me ‘You can’t wrestle’ but do you know what? That doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter because for every technical manoeuvre you pull off I will punch you five times harder than any man has punched you before. I can fight. I fight like no one else and that’s why there are people out there now wearing Steve Davids shirts. There are crowds of people cheering my name because I made a name for myself. A legacy in fact. What have you done? You have had a few matches and fluked your way to a short lived Championship reign. Bravo.”

I clap my hands slowly and sarcastically.

“However, I am not a stupid man. In fact I am quite the opposite. Just because I am big, strong and powerful does not mean that I am dumb. Only the quickest and most intelligent of men have out smarted me and you are neither of them. Theo Pryce is the only one I can think of from the top of my head after all he did help Samuels defeat me for my championship. Do not make promises that you cannot keep though. My brute strength has been enough for me to defeat much better men than you and it will be more than enough this time. Plus, it’s in the perfect match for me. One that involves pain. Weapons and beautiful barbed wire. I’m afraid… You really don’t stand a chance. To speak to me of choices… If you truly idolised me you would know the choices that I have made. The impossible decisions that I have had to make. I murdered my own Father in order to survive on this Earth. You do now understand half of what I am capable of.”

I turn my back away from the camera for a moment. Then I fall down to my knees and turn with a grin upon my face.

“That championship belt finally gets to come back to where it belongs… Home!”

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post